Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem (54408 Views)

Magnificent Ruins From Time Of JESUS Used To Host Biblical Vips Unearthed(Pix) / Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix / Princess Who Lived At Time Of Jesus Found Buried With Treasure Worth MILLIONS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Jeromejnr(m): 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
Lol. Jesus is not coming back to snatch anybody lol
Ask yourself if this is sensible

Why would Jesus come back with host of angels, then snatch some human to join him in the sky and then wait for 3 and half years , to come back to the Earth again to rule

Lol

Jesus is not a coward, he's not coming back until the last day

And God will use the two prophets to protect the people whose name are found in the book

Only those names will be protected

Sorry bro,

I agree it's after tribulation.

But..

Who told you the two prophets protect the people?
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by spanzed(m): 12:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
Wawelexy:
The way i see this universe, i don't think its coming to an end soon. But people like righteousness2 would make u have a second thought.
Why would you say so?
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Suspect33(m): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
Jman24:

Your first and second paragraph is distinctly out of connection.

The implication of your second paragraph means.. if you don't have, Jesus,David, cyrus(Isaiah 45:1), Melchizedek etc you are wretchedly poor

Christ is not a name of a person according to Greek language from where it originated. It means anointed.
ok
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Awoo88: 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
Some idiot want to deny Jewish ancestry connection to Israel.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Ochibaisik(m): 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
mujahid777:

What claims are you talking of?

Jesus LOVES you bro.Don't allow religion to blindfold you, open your heart and hear him.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by musicwriter(m): 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
Adjovi:

They don't have records you say. What of the seal belonging to one of their Pharaoh named Rameses, the same that held the Israelites captive that was discovered. How about that?

Like I said and I repeat. Check one of my topics on my profile. If you can debunk those Proofs in the Bible I'll become an atheist. I'll be waiting. All your colleagues seem unable to provide any answer smiley

Yes, the Ramses stele mentioned "Israel" as a person or people not nation. However, the inscription said they were chased away NOT that they were stopped from leaving Egypt. So, you see, it doesn't tally with your bible Israelis who were stopped from leaving Egypt.

What you guys need to understand is that history is one thing and most of your bible stories are another.

And I never said you should become an atheist. I am not an atheist myself but honestly it's better to be an atheist than to believe in Jesus or the bible god.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by YorubaKinging: 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
They will not only protect but also punish the evil countries
That's why the world will envy the nation that the two prophets comes out from
They will perform many signs and wonders as in the days of old

Many will fear and believe and those nations will fear Almighty God

Jeromejnr:

I agree it's after tribulation.

But..

Who told you the two prophets protect the people?
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Franking: 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
So? Who e epp?

Mtcheww.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Jeromejnr(m): 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
They will not only protect but also punish the evil countries
That's why the world will envy the nation that the two prophets comes out from
They will perform many signs and wonders as in the days of old

Many will fear and believe and those nations will fear Almighty God

Glory to God
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by STRI1: 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
mujahid777:

What claims are you talking of?

Who owns the Palestine, wherein we have the whole of jerusalem before your british brought the Jews to occupy the Palestine ?? In 1948. Go and read about the zionist movement, Bailfo declaration, six day war, and occupation of Palestine by isreal. Watch several and being out the truth.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by STRI1: 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
sagenaija:

Have you asked yourselves why NO ARCHEOLOGICAL SUPPORT EXISTS TODAY IN MECCA TO SUPPORT ISLAM'S CLAIM IN ITS BOOKS ABOUT THAT CITY? I challenge you to show us if any exist.

Who owns the Palestine, wherein we have the whole of jerusalem before your british brought the Jews to occupy the Palestine ?? In 1948. Go and read about the zionist movement, Bailfo declaration, six day war, and occupation of Palestine by isreal. Watch several and being out the truth.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Perfectbeing(m): 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
The most holiest place is the body of a saved person. It is so Holy that God lives in it.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by STRI1: 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
buJu234:
Sorry I have a question.. how come muslims said they own Jerusalem?

When all discoveries point only to the Jews and Christianity!

Or is it that someone is lying?

God bless you. Who owns the Palestine, wherein we have the whole of jerusalem before your british brought the Jews to occupy the Palestine ?? In 1948. Go and read about the zionist movement, Bailfo declaration, six day war, and occupation of Palestine by isreal. Watch several and being out the truth.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Adjovi: 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
musicwriter:

Yes, the Ramses stele mentioned "Israel" as a person or people not nation. However, the inscription said they were chased away NOT that they were stopped from leaving Egypt. So, you see, it doesn't tally with your bible Israelis who were stopped from leaving Egypt.

What you guys need to understand is that history is one thing and most of your bible stories are another.

And I never said you should become an atheist. I am not an atheist myself but honestly it's better to be an atheist than to believe in Jesus or the bible god.

They were chased away after the last plague
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by STRI1: 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
LienwaltAbel:

Christians don't own Jerusalem Mr man. The Jews don't even like Christians and which Muslim said that Jerusalem Mr man. Una go just commot from beer parlour dey misyarn.

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by efficiencie(m): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
Wawelexy:
The way i see this universe, i don't think its coming to an end soon. But people like righteousness2 would make u have a second thought.

The Bible doesn't even say the earth or the universe will end soon...according to the scriptures, the earth and the universe still have at least a millennium to go!
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Providence2020(m): 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
Wawelexy:
lol but the universe doesn't have to end for humans to end, humanity could even be just a footnote in a seemingly unending void that is time and space
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by SKhanmi: 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
Martinez39s:
Jesus never existed. Christianity is a falsehood; it has no basis in reality.

Messianic characters & the christ(named according to culture) consciousness existed in all cultures. The only issue is most times they were rebranded/borrowed to fit into other cultures & religions with without the adherents knowing the real truth. All these religious concepts are ancient in origin & have always been around.

E.g
The Catholic Mary & Jesus statute = Semiramis & Nimrod as an example having even the same titles(Mother of God, Queen of heaven).

Osiris, Horus, Buddha, Krishna etc all died & resurrected in 3 days.

Even funny is the fact that there actually existed 2 Jesus(Yeshua) characters around that time, remember that Barrabas & Jesus fiasco? The names have been obfuscated but there were pointers that they had the same exact names).

One was the revolutionary type that got into trouble with the romans(a criminal to them, King to the Jews) while the one crucified(on the other already designated cross#King of the Jews#) had gone to egypt and the likes to learn the mystic arts which ties in with what I said about borrowed concepts. It wasn't exactly new knowledge. Only the way it differed to the status quo they were used to then. And why the priests class felt threatened & set bros up.

Somewhere along the line they put the wrong one and assigned him the works of the other, added other borrowed stuffs like immaculate conception, immortality, remade some pagan gods/idols to saints in order to create a religion both pagans & Hellenic christians could identify with which helped to unite the almost then divided empire[b](Case study: Council of nicea & Emperor Constantine)[/b]. The true xtians that understood & refused to compromise were exterminated & scattered. Yeshua even married, had children & probably died in exile. What they have in reality is the Gospel of Paul which is almost something else. Enough of that.

But all this is hidden from the ignorant sheeps of all religions who are scared to seek the foundations of their beliefs, which makes atheists then dismiss them as delusions. He existed, just like other messengers(the quran is right in this aspect), delivered his message & moved on. The worshipping & cult around his name are man made. Others will also come & go, maybe when our civilization has vanished. Doesn't make them delusions. Some might not even be humans.

The message is the key, not the messenger, nor the medium through it was delivered. And it will always remain in one form or the other. Decipher that & you'll get rid of all these classifications like theist, atheist, believers, christians,moslems e.tc They are all like blind men that can only relate with the part of the elephant they can touch.

See & be free.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by desire4love: 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
Jesus is the Lord.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by kendrick93(m): 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
otokx:
Isreal is developing its tourism sector.
Exactly.
Some of these stuffs might be false but the more sugar is added to these stories then the more Tourists will continue flocking there
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Wawelexy(m): 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
efficiencie:

The Bible doesn't even say the earth or the universe will end soon...according to the scriptures, the earth and the universe still have at least a millennium to go!
..... A millennium to go? But most preachers makes it looks as if we only have limited time.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by muhdfaruq(m): 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
sagenaija:

Have you asked yourselves why NO ARCHEOLOGICAL SUPPORT EXISTS TODAY IN MECCA TO SUPPORT ISLAM'S CLAIM IN ITS BOOKS ABOUT THAT CITY? I challenge you to show us if any exist.
let me answer your question.The Ka'aba in mecca mosque was built by prophet Abraham,and it's still in existence.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by musicwriter(m): 1:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
Adjovi:

They were chased away after the last plague

Sorry, the ancient Egyptians had no record of a Moses or people called Israelis who were chased and passed through a divided red sea. If there were, kindly provide me historical details from ancient Egyptians records.

By the way, you're derailing this thread.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by wirinet(m): 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:

You are not smart at all. You assume you are.

There are no bust and coins for Joan of Arc, Copernicus, The Macabees, Ephiphnes, King xerxes e.t.c yet various people at those times write about these people.

Just say you dont like the narrative. And stop spewing ignorance you think is called knowledge.
You are dumber than dumb. Corpanicus wrote a book (De revolutionibus orbium coelestium) with his name on it and the book is there for all to read. Joan of Arc was part of French history for leading the war to defeat their enemy/invaders. She was acknowledged for all her feats ( Maybe with bits of exaggeration). She was acknowledged by both friends and foes and forever honoured by her country. Her. Her full biography was know with family background. Till today France is very proud of her.

I don't know much about Macabees, Ephiphnes, King xerxes as I am no historian, but conquerors kings and leaders usually leave traces of their conquests in the history of the places and people they conquer.

Now tell me what evidence whatsoever you have both physical and even literally outside 3rd party narration by unknown authors from the new testament. What is family back ground? What is even his name? The title Khristós simply means Messiah. What is his family background and his descendants. How come he is not acknowledged and honoured by his people.

If you talk of Abraham, Joshua and David, I can concede they existed (though with exaggerations) but there is no trace of proof for Jesus.

1 Like

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by wirinet(m): 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
musicwriter:

Sorry, the ancient Egyptians had no record of a Moses or people called Israelis who were chased and passed through a divided red sea. If there were, kindly provide me historical details from ancient Egyptians records.

No record whatsoever in their heiroglyphs for a whole Egyptian army drowning in the red sea or the seven plagues, or even the Israelites ever being held captive in Egypt.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
WHEN YOU SEE MUSLIMS CARRYING AK-47 AROUND, IT IS BECAUSE OF THE GLOBAL WAR THAT WIL ERUPT A FEW YEAR FROM NOW WHEN ISRAEL PULL DOWN AL AQSA MOSQUE, UPON U.N'S CREATION OF THE STATE OF PALESTINE THAT WILL HAVE EAST JERUSALEM AS ITS CAPITAL. ACTS 15:13-16, SAID THAT THE FALLEN TEMPLE WILL BE REBUILT BUT WHERE IT USED TO BE, NOW HOSTS THE 3RD LARGEST MOSQUE IN THE WORLD AND THE MOST IMPORTANT IN THE MINISTRY OF PROPHET MOHAMMED (PBH). THE MOSQUE WAS BUILT WHEN JEWS WERE SCATTERED ALL OVER THE WORLD BY THE ROMANS FOR 2000 YEARS. GOD PROMISED TO BRING THEM BACK AFTER 2000 YEARS AND THEY CAME BACK 1948, MARKING THE FULFILMENT OF THE LAST SIGN IF CHRIST'S 2ND COMING AS CONTAINED IN MATTH 24: 32-35 (THE FIG TREE SIGN). ISRAEL TOOK THE KEY OF THE MOSQUE OVER 10 YEARS AGO AND ONLY OPEN IT FOR MUSLIMS TO WORSHIP ON FRIDAYS, AFTEF WHICH THEY CLOSE IT BACK. IMMEDIATELY ISRAEL TOOK AWAY THE KEY FROM MUSLIMS, THEY BEGAN TO SHARE AK-47 AND REVOLVERS WORLD OVER, WAITING FOR THAT DREADFUL DAY THAT ISRAEL WILL PULL IT DOWN. THE WAR THAT WILL ERUPT AS A RESULT OF THIS, WILL TAKE THE 3RD PART OF HUMANITY AS BIBLE SAID AND THATS OVER 2BILLION LIVES. THEY HAVE COVERED EVERY WHERE WITH AK- 47 UNTIL ONE CANT EVEN RUN DOWN TO HIS VILLAGE AS THEY ARE IN EVERY FOREST WITH THEIR COWS AND GUNS. ITS THE ENDTIME AND NOT JUST THE ENDTIME BUT THE END OF THE ENDTIME WITH THE TIME OF GRACE FOR GENTILES ABOUT TO FINISH WITH THE GOSPEL TURNING TO JEWS. REPENT AND ACCEPT CHRIST IF U HAVE NOT DONE SO BEFORE IT BECOMES LATE. ATTACHED IS THE PICTURE OF ISRAEL MADE MILITARIZED BULLDOZER WITH A MACHINE GUN ON TOP THAT WAS BUILT PARTICULARLY FOR DESTROYING THE MOSQUE. THE BIBLE SAID THAT THEY WILL BE FIGHTING WAR AND BE REBUILDING THE TEMPLE, EXPLAINING WHY THE BULLDOZER WAS BUILT AND FORTIFIED WITH IRON AND MACHINE GUN AGAINST STONE THROWING PALESTINIANS.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by musicwriter(m): 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
wirinet:
No record whatsoever in their heiroglyphs for a whole Egyptian army drowning in the red sea or the seven plagues, or even the Israelites ever being held captive in Egypt.

Yes, no such record was ever documented on oral history, or Papyrus or on stone by the ancient Egyptians. Because it didn't happen. It's bible mythology.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by olaniyilukman(m): 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
JESUS Christ, the Most Important being Ever to Come on this Earth.

JESUS Christ, the One who came on this Earth and Paid the Price for the Sins of all Humanity by Dying on the Cross and Resurrecting after 3 days.

JESUS Christ , the Only Way for all of Humanity to be Saved.

JESUS Christ, the Only one who Decides the Fate of All Humanity in Eternity irrespective of whether you say you Believe Him or not.

JESUS Christ, the One who is Coming back anymoment from now to Snatch all that Believe in Him, Living Right and Ready.

Come to HIM today and be Saved! There is no More time..
if truly JESUS died for our sins,then no human should be penalized for committing a sin here in this and after..
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by BnQoyyim(m): 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
sagenaija:

1-Abraham -the father of faith has a "Stand" , which your fellow christians have a keen belife on, tell me where the sacred stand is located.

2- there is a Spring (water) believed to be gussing out during the birth of Esmel.
Explain me where the spring is situated.

Having through with this, I shall give you the main one.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by bilulu(m): 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
So Mohammed ascended to heaven to receive instructions from heaven.... wonders sha never end
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by falopey: 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
Wawelexy:
What about when your life comes to an end when the time comes as it is appointed for every man
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
Patrioticman007:

[s]Pls Don't bring you confusion here,
To you be your religion of son worship, To us be our religion of Allah worship. The day of reckoning will surely come, so need of insulting or rubbishing others religion.
We say stay in peace, if you can[/s].

How can a man as you claimed Jesus to be be said by Allah (Because Muslims agree that qu'ran is all the Word of Allah as recited by the mad possessed confusionist mentally unstable illiterate Pedophile Prophet MuhamMad).

how so can a "mere man/messenger" Jesus according to the Ignorant 99% Headslamming taqiyyist Muslims who don't know their qu'ran and hadiths still be said of in qu'ran 4:171. In this qur'an 4:171 where MuhamMad the mad possessed confusionist mentally unstable illiterate was trying to say that Jesus is not the Son of God. Satan inside the mugu Muhammad still contradicted himself by saying in the same Qu'ran 4:171 that Jesus is the Messenger, also the WORD OF ALLAH and the SPIRIT OF ALLAH. grin

Don't see that MuhamMad is a mentally unstable confusionist. How can a mere messenger he tried to call Jesus in Qu'ran 4:171 trying to deny that Jesus is the Son of God but still went ahead in same qu'ran 4:171 to say that Jesus is the very WORD of Allah and also the SPIRIT OF ALLAH. grin

MuhamMad is a mad possessed confusionist. How can a "mere man/messenger" Jesus be the very word and spirit of Allah. Does that make any sense?!!

By Jesus having these two Highest quality of Allah then MuhamMad, the mad mugu prophet has already declared JESUS AS GOD in the same Qu'ran 4:171 that HE was trying to deny JESUS AS SON OF GOD.

Why couldn't any of the prophets like Adam (only a prophet in Islam we don't know Adam's prophecy grin), Musa, Sulaimon, Dawud, etcetera be the Word and Spirit of Allah or even the Pedophile MuhamMad.

Why only Jesus Christ?!!

‘Isā (the Jesus of Mohammed) was only a messenger. It is far from
Allah’s glory to have a son. The Trinity is false. Notice that the Trinity
is clearly taught in this same verse. 1. ‘Isā is the messenger, the word of
Allah. 2. Allah is the father. 3. The spirit of Allah is the holy spirit.
Compare this to the Bible in John 1:1-3, 14.
171 O People of the Book, do not exaggerate in your religion and do not
speak against Allah, except the truth. Surely the Christ ‘Isā, son of Mary, is
only a messenger of Allah and his word, which he cast to Mary, and a spirit
from him
. So believe in Allah and his messengers, and do not say, "Three."
[54] Cease; it is better for you. Surely Allah is only one god. Praise be to
him that there would be to him a son. To him what is in the heavens and
what is on the earth, and Allah is a sufficient guardian.

Also, every sensible person knows that the Son of a human is a Human. The Child of a dog is a dog. That of a Goat becomes a Goat. Same quality like the Father. Having known that why of all the mere messengers. Why was only Jesus the one that Allah had to directed impregnate Mary(Mariam) in other to produce Jesus by blowing into Vagina ( cheesy you know MuhamMad was a bastard. All he thought about Sex, Sex and Sex whether with underage girls or adult women or his adopted son's wife, Zaynab or the 72 virgins in islamic paradise or the pearly homosexual boys in qu'ran. The mugu MuhamMad always thought about Sex all day to the extent he thought he had sex with all his wives in a day when he didn't in the hadiths grin)

Why did Allah impregnate Mary (Mariam) to produce Jesus according to Islam?! grin why did he just create Jesus as he did Adam? Jesus had no father according to Islam and never died but is currently with Allah while Adam created from mere clay is dead. Why is a mere man living for over 2000 years now if not God? Is it possible for a mere man to live for thousand of years if not God?!!

Muslims are mad possessed people without sense. If not they won't follow Pedophile Prophet Muhammad.

Allah’s spirit impregnated the Virgin Mary. Mohammed again
confuses Mary (Miriam), the daughter of Amran who was the sister of
Moses and Aaron, with Mary, the mother of Jesus. Notice the name of
Mary’s father is Heli, not Amran. See Luke 3:23.
12 And Mary, the daughter of Amran, who guarded her sexual parts, so we
breathed into it [5] from our spirit, and she believed in the words of her lord
and his books, and she was among the obedient.

‘Isā (the Jesus of Mohammed) was a virgin-born messenger (created by
Allah), but not Allah’s son. This story is repeated in verses 5:110-120
and 19:16-40. Concerning ‘Isā’s creation of the birds, Mohammed was
influenced by Chapter 2 in the Greek book, The Gospel of Thomas, and
also by Chapter 36 in an Arabic book, The Gospel of a Childhood.
45 When the angels said, "O Mary, surely Allah gives you the good news
with a word from him. His name is the Christ, ‘Isā, son of Mary, exalted in
this world and in the hereafter, and of the nearer brought to Allah.

grin
When you say I worship a mere man. Infact according to Islam which you don't know. I am actually worshipping the Word and Spirit of Allah=Jesus Christ (qu'ran 4:171)

Confused Muslims.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Does The Bible Support Abortion? Numbers Chapter 5 / "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God / Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.