Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem (54404 Views)

Magnificent Ruins From Time Of JESUS Used To Host Biblical Vips Unearthed(Pix) / Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix / Princess Who Lived At Time Of Jesus Found Buried With Treasure Worth MILLIONS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by oxiide22(m): 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Thank you for showing us that you have no records to show.
Can I ask another question: Which other 7th century empire gives a historical backing to Mohamed and Islam apart from the Arabs?
Clue: Nations interacted and traded with each other throughout history. Islam couldn't have existed only in 'memorization'; could it?
PS:
I asked for 7th century, not a reference in later years about the 7th century.
yoga do u have brain at all? FYI, Islam did not start from the time of Muhammad. Abraham is a Muslim likewise Noah,moses, Jacob Adam all of them were Muslims Jesus is also a Muslim not a son of god or God himself as u claimed
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Thelife: 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
oxiide22:
yoga do u have brain at all? FYI, Islam did not start from the time of Muhammad. Abraham is a Muslim likewise Noah,moses, Jacob Adam all of them were Muslims Jesus is also a Muslim not a son of god or God himself as u claimed

shut up, you think everyone is as dumb as you?

Please can you show us where Abraham said "I am a Muslim"?

So your gigolo fake prophet that came 500 years after Jesus told you that Jesus was a Muslim and also practice hisslam and you dummy can't asked him to show you where Jesus said "I am a Muslim" to you nor can he show you where those prophet you mentioned said that " my religion is Islam" don't you see how dumb you people are?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Jeromejnr(m): 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
wirinet:

That's why I question your level of education. You read the first lines of an article and immediately fly into concludion without eveb bothering to read the context and conclusion of the whole article.

Tacitus was writing about Christians during the burning of Rome in AD 64 and not particularly about Christ. Rome was burning in AD 64 and Emperor Nero blamed the Christians and so started expecting Christians. Tacitus only made reference to Christ in relation to the beliefs of Christians which he found as an abomination. He definitely had never been to Palestine nor did he claim to know christ who was said to have died 30 years earlier even existed.

This is what he wrote concerning Christ.

This uneducated fellow.

Of course that's what he wrote about Christ, like the first guy told you. The same way reports were written about Xerxes and the Spartans..etc. most people in history were referenced by others.

This man doesn't even know how history is collated sef. And you are forming enlightened.

Why did you also ignore the Jewish writings and the Talmud?

Your ignorance is self inflicted.

At the end of the day, it's because it's Jesus.

1 Like

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Malawian(m): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
I don't want to say what is on my mind. Who ascended into heaven to receive Instructions from God?
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by mujahid777(m): 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
sagenaija:

It's a simple one sentence question and don't you understand something that simple?

Ok, let me help you because I know that cramming affects many of you, preventing you from simple comprehension.

Archeology is discovering and confirming things about cities that existed from thousands of years ago, even for those that were buried over time. If Islam's claim that Mecca has existed for as long as is in its books is true then it should be possible for several artifacts to have been unearthed in that city given its supposed history. If that is so, can we please have some evidence?
Archaeological evidence like what oga? Like that of Jesus resurrection and rising to heaven,or calming the weather; or archaeological evidence of God's revealing himself to the Jewish people,or Moses splitting the red sea...and other such things that form the core of your beliefs?
People excavating the ruins of New York city in the far future won't be proof that spider man is real.
Jerusalem is an historical city and so is Mecca. No serious historian disputes that these cities,for a long time,had spiritual significance to a people in the first place.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by oxiide22(m): 5:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
Thelife:

shut up, you think everyone is as dumb as you?

Please can you show us where Abraham said "I am a Muslim"?

So your gigolo fake prophet that came 500 years after Jesus told you that Jesus was a Muslim and also practice hisslam and you dummy can't asked him to show you where Jesus said "I am a Muslim" to you nor can he show you where those prophet you mentioned said that " my religion is Islam" don't you see how dumb you people are?

the answer to your question is in your bible
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by rhektor(m): 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
wirinet:

Apologies for my mistake.
Yes luke and Acts were written for Theophilus by an unknown author who was certainly never claimed to be an eye witness, but wrote from what others told him.

Here is the first book Luke 1:1

Luke 1
1 Many have undertaken to draw up an account of the things that have been fulfilled among us,
2 just as they were handed down to us by those who from the first were eyewitnesses and servants of the word.
3 Therefore, since I myself have carefully investigated everything from the beginning, it seemed good also to me to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus,
4 so that you may know the certainty of the things you have been taught.

5 In the time of Herod king of Judea there was a priest named Zechariah,

From verse 5 the story begins ......

Did you ignore the eye witnesses and servants of the.... in your criticism?
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
BnQoyyim:

This really shows that you're a kid.
[s]You don't need to be temperamental before you could establish your fact[/s].
Don't hide, show your true colors.
[s]Have you ever seen any sane Muslims abusing Jesus Christ (peace be upon him)? Never[/s]!
Just answer my questions, basic!

grin

If only you would remove your pride and seek the real Jesus of the New Testament Convenant.
Better I be a kid that reject Jesus like you do in following a Pedophile Prophet Muhammad who came 600years after Jesus Christ had ascended and bore False Witness against Jesus telling lies that are all exposed today.

I don't hate you but you muslims see anyone who exposes the truth about MuhamMad as hating you all which is not true. Do you know why I am hard on you muslims because it is so clear that Muhammad never had the truth. A simple look at the lives of Jesus vs MuhamMad and you know MuhamMad was the child of Satan who is now in Hell. You still have life. I don't want no Muslim to go join MuhamMad in Hell like his companions like Ali, etcetera that he deceived. Do you know Ali was even more wicked than MuhamMad. He didn't even kill Atheists and disbelievers like MuhamMad did but he burnt them alive as he felt it is an insult to kill then with the sword like the murderer MuhamMad that he followed:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو النُّعْمَانِ، مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْفَضْلِ حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ زَيْدٍ، عَنْ أَيُّوبَ، عَنْ عِكْرِمَةَ، قَالَ أُتِيَ عَلِيٌّ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ بِزَنَادِقَةٍ فَأَحْرَقَهُمْ فَبَلَغَ ذَلِكَ ابْنَ عَبَّاسٍ فَقَالَ لَوْ كُنْتُ أَنَا لَمْ أُحْرِقْهُمْ لِنَهْىِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَلَقَتَلْتُهُمْ لِقَوْلِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ مَنْ بَدَّلَ دِينَهُ فَاقْتُلُوهُ ‏"
Narrated `Ikrima:

Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to `Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn `Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Sahih al-Bukhari 6922
In-book : Book 88, Hadith 5
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 9, Book 84, Hadith 57  

I could go on showing you more and more of the evil deeds of MuhamMad. Do you know one of the unforgivable sins against the Holy Spirit that Jesus Christ himself said in the Injeel (Gospel) that you commit is you see me expose with proof everyday here with real authentic Sahih hadiths and qu'ran verses proving MuhamMad to be a prophet of Satan and Islam to be false but you remain adamant to remain as a Muslim? Even if you reject Sunni authentic Hadiths. I also prove MuhamMad is a false prophet using authentic Shia hadiths and you still alongside other muslims choose to follow and believe the words of a criminal and Pedophile Prophet MuhamMad as recorded by islamic authentic sources and not by Christians oh! grin

A caravan thief like MuhamMad who came 600years after Jesus had ascended and copying gnostic false writings to claim that Jesus Christ is just a "mere messenger". That is the biggest insult you can give Jesus Christ and you ask me if I have seen any Muslim insult Jesus Christ. grin Everyone who follows MuhamMad that Muslims says is a sinner insults Jesus Christ daily whom even the qu'ran calls Jesus the Faultless One and No Sinner everyday when they say the Shahada which is of Satan and claim that the pagan Arab god of Muhammad's granddad called Abdullah, a custodian of the pagan Arab Kaaba meaning servant of Allah that MuhamMad borrowed and claimed to be the same one true Islamic god is the real only god and that MuhamMad who was a Pedophile as a result of marrying Aisha at 6years and sleeping with her at 9 while he was 54years old is the only prophet.

If someone sleeps with your daughter at 9years old who the authentic Islamic Hadiths said was not up to Puberty. You would never call that 54year old man a prophet instead you would be angry with that 54year old man who did this great evil to your 9year old girl child who still played with dolls. Only a people insane will call a Pedophile a Prophet and kill others who expose MuhamMad from their own Islamic books. Jesus never did this even the qu'ran states that Jesus Christ was exceptional.
I have said it for anyone to stay a Muslim that one has to lose all sense of decency, morality and is someone who doesn't research the truth but loves a lie.

Muslims, you call MuhamMad, who was 54years old as at the time of marrying Aisha, who was 6years old and still played with doll and not yet reached puberty a "prophet". MuhamMad slept with her at 9years when she was first taken to his house and coupled with the fact that she was so sick that her hairs were falling which meant that MuhamMad would have slept with her at 6 or 7 or 8years if not for Aisha's sickness.

1.2 billion Muslims call this sick depraved MuhamMad a "prophet" and will even have you killied for blasphemy if you call MuhamMad a Pedophile as recorded by authentic Sahih Islamic Hadith records by the first set of muslims.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدٌ، أَخْبَرَنَا أَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامٌ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ قَالَتْ كُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ عِنْدَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَكَانَ لِي صَوَاحِبُ يَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي، فَكَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِذَا دَخَلَ يَتَقَمَّعْنَ مِنْهُ، فَيُسَرِّبُهُنَّ إِلَىَّ فَيَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي‏.‏
Narrated `Aisha:

I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for `Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fath-ul-Bari page 143, Vol.13)

Sahih al-Bukhari 6130
In-book : Book 78, Hadith 157
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 8, Book 73, Hadith 151  

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ آدَمَ، عَنْ عَبْدَةَ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ تَزَوَّجَنِي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَأَنَا بِنْتُ سِتٍّ وَدَخَلَ عَلَىَّ وَأَنَا بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ وَكُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ ‏.‏
It was narrated that 'Aishah said:

"The Messenger of Allah married me when I was six, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine, and I used to play with dolls."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 3378
In-book : Book 26, Hadith 183
English translation : Vol. 4, Book 26, Hadith 3380
Sunan an-Nasai

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، قَالَ أَنْبَأَنَا جَرِيرٌ، عَنْ مَنْصُورٍ، عَنْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، عَنِ الأَسْوَدِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ كَانَتْ إِحْدَانَا إِذَا حَاضَتْ أَمَرَهَا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنْ تَتَّزِرَ ثُمَّ يُبَاشِرُهَا ‏.‏

"If one of us was menstruating, the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) would tell her to put on an Izar (waist wrap) then he would fon.dle her."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i
English : Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 287
Arabic : Book 1, Hadith 288
Sunan an-Nasai

You have to be a Kid Spiritually to accept the truth of Jesus Christ who is the true God. Start reading from Matthew to Revelation to discover the real Jesus Christ not the one that you Imams, Sheikhs, Mullahs, Dawah missioners, etcetera have lied to you about. See what Jesus Christ said in the New Testament Convenant Injeel(Gospel) about those who are spiritual kids:

Matthew 18:3-5 NKJV — and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. “Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. “Whoever receives one little child like this in My name receives Me.

Prideful adults who are headed to hell will refuse Jesus Christ while claiming to know Him because of religion but those who accept the real Jesus Christ like as children will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Did MuhamMad accept the real Jesus?!. Nope. He rejected the real Jesus Christ.

Do you know what will make go down to Hell to meet MuhamMad if you die as a Muslim. It is the Sin of Unbelief of rejecting the true Holy Spirit that bears witness to Jesus despite evidences upon evidences was shown to you that MuhamMad was an evil prophet and that Jesus was not only the Word of God in John 1:1-2 and 14 and also the Word of Allah and the Spirit of Allah in Qu'ran 4:171. How can a "mere messenger or man" like you Muslims call Jesus be all that and still be a "messenger"?!! How can Jesus a supposed "mere man/messenger" still be alive for over 2000years according to you muslims and still be a mere man?!! Do "mere men/messengers" live that long?!!

Matthew 12:30-32 NKJV — “He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad. “Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. “Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.

You can insult Jesus Christ all day in your ignorance as a Muslim by saying "peace be upon Jesus". How can peace be upon on Jesus who is the very Prince of Peace. Jesus is Peace and you insult Jesus so you will bring him to the level of pedophile MuhamMad by saying peace be upon Jesus. That you are still alive shows you have time to turn around from Islam and accept the true Prince of Peace- Jesus Christ. If you die as a Muslim. You have sealed your eternal fate by committing the unforgivable sin against the Holy Spirit and will join MuhamMad in Hell. There is no more repentance or forgiveness for MuhamMad. You still have the opportunity now

Isaiah 9:6 NKJV — For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.

And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

John 14:23-27 NKJV — Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him. “He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father’s who sent Me. “These things I have spoken to you while being present with you. “But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you. “Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Whatever you do. I know you love God and you muslims are quite zealous to know the real God that can be through Christ Jesus and never through MuhamMad who was a criminal, a Pedophile, a evil rapist. You are angry with me because you have not studied the life of MuhamMad. When you do. You would even insult him more than I do because you will see what a great deceiver son of Satan he was and how he deceived billions from the truth of Jesus 600years after Jesus Christ had ascended.

I don't hate muslims. I hate Islam brought by a false prophet MuhamMad who was a deceiver and I don't want you to turn in hell with him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
oxiide22:
[s]yoga do u have brain at all? FYI, Islam did not start from the time of Muhammad. Abraham is a Muslim likewise Noah,moses, Jacob Adam all of them were Muslims Jesus is also a Muslim not a son of god or God himself as u claimed[/s]

You are the deceived one by pedophile prophet MuhamMad here.
None of the people you said here are Muslims.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Thelife: 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
oxiide22:
the answer to your question is in your bible

Why Bible never mention the word " Islam" or "muslim" so ask your dumb gigolo pedophile fake prophet where he get the word from grin grin grin grin

And answer my questions instead of disgracing your gigolo fake prophet. Even Satan too is a Muslim. You can't be a mumuslim and still be sane.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by rhektor(m): 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
mujahid777:

Archaeological evidence like what oga? Like that of Jesus resurrection and rising to heaven,or calming the weather; or archaeological evidence of God's revealing himself to the Jewish people,or Moses splitting the red sea...and other such things that form the core of your beliefs?
People excavating the ruins of New York city in the far future won't be proof that spider man is real.
Jerusalem is an historical city and so is Mecca. No serious historian disputes that these cities,for a long time,had spiritual significance to a people in the first place.

Mecca is never an historical city, if you want to make any claim contrary to this bring the historical and archeological proof. Aftrall mecca according to Islamic traditions is the city where Abraham dwell, built the Kaaba � and many other Islamic traditional accounts of event which are anti-historical and anti-logic. Please cite one non-islamic historian pre-Islamic author who had made mention of Mecca or Medina. Then we can have this discussion, else just admit that it's just myths and bogus claims

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:

[s]This uneducated fellow.

Of course that's what he wrote about Christ, like the first guy told you. The same way reports were written about Xerxes and the Spartans..etc. most people in history were referenced by others.

This man doesn't even know how history is collated sef. And you are forming enlightened.

Why did you also ignore the Jewish writings and the Talmud?

Your ignorance is self inflicted.

At the end of the day, it's because it's Jesus. [/s]

Not even all Jews accept the Jewish Talmuds. These are extra rabbinic writings. The Talmuds are specifically the Babylonian Talmuds. There is another earlier one which is the Jerusalem Talmuds but all these are disputed and debated by the Jews as they are not supposed to be held on the level of the Torah given to Moses but the Rabbinic Jews in their selfish desire held up these Talmuds.

There are other groups of Jews like the Messainic Jews who don't follow these Rabbinic additional writings as written by Jewish Rabbis.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Wawelexy(m): 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
[quote author=falopey post=103835474] What about when your life comes to an end when the time comes as it is appointed for every man[/quote........ Ok answer this, those that are dead for over thousands of years, are they in paradise/hell or are they still waiting for their judgement in their grave. Just curious.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Jeromejnr(m): 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
Qudsi:

Not even all Jews accept the Jewish Talmuds. These are extra rabbinic writings. The Talmuds are specifically the Babylonian Talmuds. There is another earlier one which is the Jerusalem Talmuds but all these are disputed and debated by the Jews as they are not supposed to be held on the level of the Torah given to Moses but the Rabbinic Jews in their selfish desire held up these Talmuds.

There are other groups of Jews like the Messainic Jews who don't follow these Rabbinic additional writings as written by Jewish Rabbis.

Lol..now its all about wether they follow Talmud or not.

How can Jews ignore the Talmud when it's the primary source for Jewish laws even today?

Where do all the Jews get the practice to celebrate Sedar every year?

I give up on you man.

1 Like

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:

[s]Lol..now its all about wether they follow Talmud or not.

How can Jews ignore the Talmud when it's the primary source for Jewish laws even today?

Where do all the Jews get the practice to celebrate Sedar every year?

I give up on you man.[/s]

You have to learn how to read.

Rabbinic Jews follow the Talmud.
Messianic Jews don't follow the Talmud.

Are they all not Jews?!

Even within the Rabbinic Jews. There are several debates and dispute over Rabbinic additional writings unless you don't know of this facts and you just come online to act like anything about the Jews but you don't know.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by oxiide22(m): 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
Thelife:

Why Bible never mention the word " Islam" or "muslim" so ask your dumb gigolo pedophile fake prophet where he get the word from grin grin grin grin

And answer my questions instead of disgracing your gigolo fake prophet. Even Satan too is a Muslim. You can't be a mumuslim and still be sane.
you see, you guys lack comprehension. The word "Islam" is an Arabic word mean submission therefore, in a religious context Islam means submission to the will of God. Now go check your bible there are several places were Jesus, Abraham, Noah, Jacob, moses,David,Solomon and the rest prayed to God and submitted there will to God an referred themselves as God's servants. Yeah, even Satan is a Muslim before he was cursed and banished for his refusal to prostrate to Adam as instructed by God. I also have a question for u, did Jesus ever in his lifetime even for ones said I'm God worship me or did he ever referred himself as Christian?
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by wirinet(m): 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
rhektor:

Did you ignore the eye witnesses and servants of the.... in your criticism?
Eye witnesses and servants of who or what?
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by mujahid777(m): 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
rhektor:

Mecca is never an historical city, if you want to make any claim contrary to this bring the historical and archeological proof. Aftrall mecca according to Islamic traditions is the city where Abraham dwell, built the Kaaba � and many other Islamic traditional accounts of event which are anti-historical and anti-logic. Please cite one non-islamic historian pre-Islamic author who had made mention of Mecca or Medina. Then we can have this discussion, else just admit that it's just myths and bogus claims
Explain the anti-historical and the anti-logic you claim?
Mecca was a mythological city abi?
Ancient historians like Ptolemy and Diodorus Siculus make mention of it by the way. Even if there are no extant references to the city such as these,that doesn't automatically mean it's a myth. For your info,there are no authentic contemporary historical non-christian reference to Jesus Christ. Does that automatically mean he was a myth?
The historical experts don't dispute that Mecca has had spiritual significance amongst Arabs long before Islam,but it's you that is correct undecided
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Jeromejnr(m): 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
Qudsi:

You have to learn how to read.

Rabbinic Jews follow the Talmud.
Messianic Jews don't follow the Talmud.

Are they all not Jews?!

Even within the Rabbinic Jews. There are several debates and dispute over Rabbinic additional writings unless you don't know of this facts and you just come online to act like anything about the Jews but you don't know.

How can Messianic Jews follow the Talmud, when Messianic Jews are Chrsitian Jews who believe in Christ who abolished the former many Jewish practices?

Jeez...obviously you don't even know what you are talking about lol...

Please delete the nonsense you typed before knowledgeable people see what you wrote.

Lol..so you thought Messianic Jews are different sect of Jews who don't beleive in Christ..chai..
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
Jeromejnr:

[s]How can Messianic Jews follow the Talmud, when Messianic Jews are Chrsitian Jews who believe in Christ who abolished the former many Jewish practices?

Jeez...obviously you don't even know what you are talking about lol...

Please delete the nonsense you typed before knowledgeable people see what you wrote.

Lol..so you thought Messianic Jews are different sect of Jews who don't beleive in Christ..chai.[/s].

The problem with many of you kids is that you don't read. You want to act like you are knowledgeable about stuff you don't even know about.

Is Israel Shahak a messianic Jew who still criticised the Talmud? Was Baruch Kimmerling a Messianic Jew?

What I will suggest is you go and study the Talmuds history instead of coming here to spew nonsense. I gave you an example of Jews who are ancestral Jews but don't subscribe to the Talmuds since you made an emphatic claim that all Jews do.

Even the Karaite Jews do not accept as binding the oral traditions( now written) in the Talmuds. Are Karaite Jews not a part of the Rabbinic Jews?

Go and study and stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Jeromejnr(m): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
Qudsi:

The problem with many of you kids is that you don't read. You want to act like you are knowledgeable about stuff you don't even know about.

Is Israel Shahak a messianic Jew who still criticised the Talmud? Was Baruch Kimmerling a Messianic Jew?

What I will suggest is you go and study the Talmuds history instead of coming here to spew nonsense. I gave you an example of Jews who are ancestral Jews but don't subscribe to the Talmuds since you made an emphatic claim that all Jews do.

Even the Karaite Jews do not accept as binding the oral traditions( now written) in the Talmuds. Are Karaite Jews not a part of the Rabbinic Jews?

Go and study and stop embarrassing yourself.

Mehn this kid.

So because Israel Shahak was controversial, all of a sudden you cant trust Talmud writings that were written thousands of years before he was born? Authoritative Jews like Gamaliel, Josephus e.t.c never disputed the Talmud..but its your favorite guy. Afterall there are many people who beleive there are more than two genders against biology. So why don't you follow them.

Your logic is baffling.

Do you know how many historians dispute on how the Spartan lost thier wars? Or how Cleopatra died? That doesn't mean they disputed they existed.

Stop talking like a child. History is a collation of writing from various sources that are put together to make meaning out of the history.

You cant just sit down in you house and be saying this one doesn't exist without evidence. When there are writings that were preserved and found that mentions certain individuals.

I don't know if you have finished school, but you need to know how to apply hypothesis as it's used in philosophy in making an argument.

You have to prove Christ doesn't exist with evidence. Various writings already say he existed. Just like various writings spoke of Cleopatra, the Ides of March, Alexander the great e.t.c

You can't win child.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by olajide8(m): 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
fergie0o1:

The site dates from the time of Jesus around 2,000 years ago

It was found on the Temple Mount or Haram al Sharif site considered holy by the world's monotheistic religions

The chambers are around 2,000 years old and were discovered in Jerusalem

The Temple Mount contains the 'wailing wall' where some religious Jews go to pray

Daily Mirror

People should stop trying to put islam into the picture - bcoz it did not start until 560-600AD

https://www.metmuseum.org/learn/educators/curriculum-resources/art-of-the-islamic-world/unit-one/the-prophet-muhammad-and-the-origins-of-islam
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Gfskw: 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
Really
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by BnQoyyim(m): 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
Qudsi:

grin

If only you would remove your pride and seek the real Jesus of the New Testament Convenant.
Better I be a kid that reject Jesus like you do in following a Pedophile Prophet Muhammad who came 600years after Jesus Christ had ascended and bore False Witness against Jesus telling lies that are all exposed today.

I don't hate you but you muslims see anyone who exposes the truth about MuhamMad as hating you all which is not true. Do you know why I am hard on you muslims because it is so clear that Muhammad never had the truth. A simple look at the lives of Jesus vs MuhamMad and you know MuhamMad was the child of Satan who is now in Hell. You still have life. I don't want no Muslim to go join MuhamMad in Hell like his companions like Ali, etcetera that he deceived. Do you know Ali was even more wicked than MuhamMad. He didn't even kill Atheists and disbelievers like MuhamMad did but he burnt them alive as he felt it is an insult to kill then with the sword like the murderer MuhamMad that he followed:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو النُّعْمَانِ، مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْفَضْلِ حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ زَيْدٍ، عَنْ أَيُّوبَ، عَنْ عِكْرِمَةَ، قَالَ أُتِيَ عَلِيٌّ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ بِزَنَادِقَةٍ فَأَحْرَقَهُمْ فَبَلَغَ ذَلِكَ ابْنَ عَبَّاسٍ فَقَالَ لَوْ كُنْتُ أَنَا لَمْ أُحْرِقْهُمْ لِنَهْىِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَلَقَتَلْتُهُمْ لِقَوْلِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ مَنْ بَدَّلَ دِينَهُ فَاقْتُلُوهُ ‏"
Narrated `Ikrima:

Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to `Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn `Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Sahih al-Bukhari 6922
In-book : Book 88, Hadith 5
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 9, Book 84, Hadith 57  

I could go on showing you more and more of the evil deeds of MuhamMad. Do you know one of the unforgivable sins against the Holy Spirit that Jesus Christ himself said in the Injeel (Gospel) that you commit is you see me expose with proof everyday here with real authentic Sahih hadiths and qu'ran verses proving MuhamMad to be a prophet of Satan and Islam to be false but you remain adamant to remain as a Muslim? Even if you reject Sunni authentic Hadiths. I also prove MuhamMad is a false prophet using authentic Shia hadiths and you still alongside other muslims choose to follow and believe the words of a criminal and Pedophile Prophet MuhamMad as recorded by islamic authentic sources and not by Christians oh! grin

A caravan thief like MuhamMad who came 600years after Jesus had ascended and copying gnostic false writings to claim that Jesus Christ is just a "mere messenger". That is the biggest insult you can give Jesus Christ and you ask me if I have seen any Muslim insult Jesus Christ. grin Everyone who follows MuhamMad that Muslims says is a sinner insults Jesus Christ daily whom even the qu'ran calls Jesus the Faultless One and No Sinner everyday when they say the Shahada which is of Satan and claim that the pagan Arab god of Muhammad's granddad called Abdullah, a custodian of the pagan Arab Kaaba meaning servant of Allah that MuhamMad borrowed and claimed to be the same one true Islamic god is the real only god and that MuhamMad who was a Pedophile as a result of marrying Aisha at 6years and sleeping with her at 9 while he was 54years old is the only prophet.

If someone sleeps with your daughter at 9years old who the authentic Islamic Hadiths said was not up to Puberty. You would never call that 54year old man a prophet instead you would be angry with that 54year old man who did this great evil to your 9year old girl child who still played with dolls. Only a people insane will call a Pedophile a Prophet and kill others who expose MuhamMad from their own Islamic books. Jesus never did this even the qu'ran states that Jesus Christ was exceptional.
I have said it for anyone to stay a Muslim that one has to lose all sense of decency, morality and is someone who doesn't research the truth but loves a lie.

Muslims, you call MuhamMad, who was 54years old as at the time of marrying Aisha, who was 6years old and still played with doll and not yet reached puberty a "prophet". MuhamMad slept with her at 9years when she was first taken to his house and coupled with the fact that she was so sick that her hairs were falling which meant that MuhamMad would have slept with her at 6 or 7 or 8years if not for Aisha's sickness.

1.2 billion Muslims call this sick depraved MuhamMad a "prophet" and will even have you killied for blasphemy if you call MuhamMad a Pedophile as recorded by authentic Sahih Islamic Hadith records by the first set of muslims.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدٌ، أَخْبَرَنَا أَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامٌ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ قَالَتْ كُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ عِنْدَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَكَانَ لِي صَوَاحِبُ يَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي، فَكَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِذَا دَخَلَ يَتَقَمَّعْنَ مِنْهُ، فَيُسَرِّبُهُنَّ إِلَىَّ فَيَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي‏.‏
Narrated `Aisha:

I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for `Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fath-ul-Bari page 143, Vol.13)

Sahih al-Bukhari 6130
In-book : Book 78, Hadith 157
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 8, Book 73, Hadith 151  

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ آدَمَ، عَنْ عَبْدَةَ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ تَزَوَّجَنِي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَأَنَا بِنْتُ سِتٍّ وَدَخَلَ عَلَىَّ وَأَنَا بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ وَكُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ ‏.‏

"The Messenger of Allah married me when I was six, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine, and I used to play with dolls."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 3378
In-book : Book 26, Hadith 183
English translation : Vol. 4, Book 26, Hadith 3380
Sunan an-Nasai

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، قَالَ أَنْبَأَنَا جَرِيرٌ، عَنْ مَنْصُورٍ، عَنْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، عَنِ الأَسْوَدِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ كَانَتْ إِحْدَانَا إِذَا حَاضَتْ أَمَرَهَا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنْ تَتَّزِرَ ثُمَّ يُبَاشِرُهَا ‏.‏

"If one of us was menstruating, the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) would tell her to put on an Izar (waist wrap) then he would fon.dle her."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i
English : Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 287
Arabic : Book 1, Hadith 288
Sunan an-Nasai

You have to be a Kid Spiritually to accept the truth of Jesus Christ who is the true God. Start reading from Matthew to Revelation to discover the real Jesus Christ not the one that you Imams, Sheikhs, Mullahs, Dawah missioners, etcetera have lied to you about. See what Jesus Christ said in the New Testament Convenant Injeel(Gospel) about those who are spiritual kids:

Matthew 18:3-5 NKJV — and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. “Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. “Whoever receives one little child like this in My name receives Me.

Prideful adults who are headed to hell will refuse Jesus Christ while claiming to know Him because of religion but those who accept the real Jesus Christ like as children will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Did MuhamMad accept the real Jesus?!. Nope. He rejected the real Jesus Christ.

Do you know what will make go down to Hell to meet MuhamMad if you die as a Muslim. It is the Sin of Unbelief of rejecting the true Holy Spirit that bears witness to Jesus despite evidences upon evidences was shown to you that MuhamMad was an evil prophet and that Jesus was not only the Word of God in John 1:1-2 and 14 and also the Word of Allah and the Spirit of Allah in Qu'ran 4:171. How can a "mere messenger or man" like you Muslims call Jesus be all that and still be a "messenger"?!! How can Jesus a supposed "mere man/messenger" still be alive for over 2000years according to you muslims and still be a mere man?!! Do "mere men/messengers" live that long?!!

Matthew 12:30-32 NKJV — “He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad. “Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men. “Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.

You can insult Jesus Christ all day in your ignorance as a Muslim by saying "peace be upon Jesus". How can peace be upon on Jesus who is the very Prince of Peace. Jesus is Peace and you insult Jesus so you will bring him to the level of pedophile MuhamMad by saying peace be upon Jesus. That you are still alive shows you have time to turn around from Islam and accept the true Prince of Peace- Jesus Christ. If you die as a Muslim. You have sealed your eternal fate by committing the unforgivable sin against the Holy Spirit and will join MuhamMad in Hell. There is no more repentance or forgiveness for MuhamMad. You still have the opportunity now

Isaiah 9:6 NKJV — For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.

And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

John 14:23-27 NKJV — Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him. “He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father’s who sent Me. “These things I have spoken to you while being present with you. “But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you. “Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Whatever you do. I know you love God and you muslims are quite zealous to know the real God that can be through Christ Jesus and never through MuhamMad who was a criminal, a Pedophile, a evil rapist. You are angry with me because you have not studied the life of MuhamMad. When you do. You would even insult him more than I do because you will see what a great deceiver son of Satan he was and how he deceived billions from the truth of Jesus 600years after Jesus Christ had ascended.

I don't hate muslims. I hate Islam brought by a false prophet MuhamMad who was a deceiver and I don't want you to turn in hell with him.

Those that you copied and pasted are grammatically okay, meanwhile, those, written by you are ambiguous.
killings, is keenly emphasized in your bibles, I mean, bibles.

Mathew 10: 34
"do not think that I have come to preach peace I have not come to preach peace but SWORD"

1 Samuel 15: 3
"Go to the Amalekite, kill infants, men and women and do not spare the donkeys"

What could have been the offence of the innocent children and the poor animals?
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by TAO11(f): 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
I’m quite busy at the moment, but you may find the following applicable.

My reply which follows is not an endorsement of the mistaken content (and unruly attitude) of those you’ve been engaging here.

rhektor:
(1) Diodorus Siculus’ “Bibliotheca Historica,” contains mentions of the ancient temple at Arabia.

The following shows a relevant line from the English translation of the Greek original:

And a temple has been set-up there, which is very holy and exceedingly revered by all Arabians.

~ Translated by C. H. Oldfather, Diodorus Of Sicily, Volume II, William Heinemann Ltd., London & Harvard University Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, MCMXXXV, p. 217.

(2) D. G. Hogarth citing Ptolemy’s work from the 2nd century C. E. has the following to say:

For example, Dumaetha, placed by Ptolemy just outside the northern boundary of Arabia Felix, must be the mediaeval Arabian Daumet, which is today the chief village of the great oasis of Jauf. Hejr, famous in the "times of ignorance" as the seat of a kingdom, and now Medayin Salih, is Ptolemy's Egra. His Thaim is Teima, now known for its inscriptions to have had temples and some sort of civilization as far back as 500 BC. It is the Tema of Job. In Lathrippa, placed inland from Iambia (Yambo), we recognize the Iathrippa of Stephan of Byzantium, the Yathrib of the early Arab traditions, now honoured as El Medina, the City of Cities.

~ D. G. Hogarth, The Penetration Of Arabia, Alston Rivers Limited, London, 1905, p. 18.

(3) G. E. Von Grunebaum, like Hogarth, has the following to say on Ptolemy’s work:

Mecca is mentioned by Ptolemy, and the name he gives it allows us to identify it as a South Arabian foundation created around a sanctuary.

~ G E Von Grunebaum, Classical Islam: A History 600-1258, George Allen & Unwin Limited, 1970, p. 19.
Má pẹ̀lú ọ̀bọ j’áwùrà

Cheers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Xavie(m): 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Know the truth and it will set you free

The isrealites in the middle East are NOT the biblical children of Israel

Very soon, the truth will be exposed and the imposters will be ashamed

When God starts doing his wonders with the Real people of Israel
how?
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by sylve11: 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Only the activities of the human beings therein this earth can destroy this earth soon and not one foreign body or alien

very correct. cool
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by jaxxy(m): 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Only the activities of the human beings therein this earth can destroy this earth soon and not one foreign body or alien

So who or what made the human beings that can destroy what they didn’t even create? Let’s get down to some logic. Lol
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
BnQoyyim:

Those that you copied and pasted are grammatically okay, meanwhile, those, written by you are ambiguous.
[s]killings, is keenly emphasized in your bibles, I mean, bibles.[/s]

Mathew 10: 34
"do not think that I have come to preach peace I have not come to preach peace but SWORD"

1 Samuel 15: 3
"Go to the Amalekite, kill infants, men and women and do not spare the donkeys"

What could have been the offence of the innocent children and the poor animals?

grin grin
Let me start with 1 Samuel 15:3 in the Old Testament Convenant dedicated to the Israelites (you see Christians for there grin mugu Muslim to cherry pick a part of the Bible) because I don't belong to the Bani Israel physically so we have to ask Allah why he punished Bani Israel for forty years for refusing to enter the land he gave them and finish all the natives of the land. grin
That is why I laugh when I see crazy Muslims crying for Palestine when their Allah said in the qu'ran that he punished Bani Israel for 40years if they don't enter the Land and destroy all those there and settle in that land.
grin
I bet as the ignorant Muslim you are. You never knew that this part was in your qu'ran. grin
We have to ask Allah how he commanded Israel to enter the land without destroying the infants, women and donkeys (You know Muslims in the Arab lands eat donkeys).

And (remember) when Musa said unto his people: O my people! Remember Allah's favour unto you, how He placed among you prophets, and He made you kings, and gave you that (which) He gave not to any (other) of (His) creatures. O my people! Go into the holy land which Allah hath ordained for you. Turn not in flight, for surely ye turn back as losers: They said: O Moses! Lo! a giant people (dwell) therein and lo! we go not in till they go forth from thence. When they go forth from thence, then we will enter (not till then). Then out spake two of those who feared (their Lord, men) unto whom Allah had been gracious: Enter in upon them by the gate, for if ye enter by it, lo! ye will be victorious. So put your trust (in Allah) if ye are indeed believers. They said: O Moses! We will never enter (the land) while they are in it. So go thou and thy Lord and fight! We will sit here. He said: My Lord! I have control of none but myself and my brother, so distinguish between us and the wrong-doing folk. (Their Lord) said: For this the land will surely be forbidden them for forty years that they will wander in the earth, bewildered. So grieve not over the wrongdoing folk. S. 5:20-26 Pickthall

Allah commands Bani Israel to go and fight and because Israel is better than Allah pitying the infants, women and donkeys. Allah had to forbid Bani Israel from the Land for 40years for disobedience to Allah. grin Israel even today has their land shortened and attack on them by the muslims because they have refused to obey Allah and finish all the muslims so that they would have peace as Allah commanded Bani Israel to fight them.

They said: We have been persecuted before you came to us and since you have come to us. He said: It may be that your Lord will destroy your enemy and make you rulers in the land, then He will see how you act. And certainly We overtook Firon's people with droughts and diminution of fruits that they may be mindful. S. 7:129-130 Shakir

Therefore We inflicted retribution on them and drowned them in the sea because they rejected Our signs and were heedless of them. And We made the people who were deemed weak to inherit the eastern land and the western ones which We had blessed; and the good word of your Lord was fulfilled in the children of Israel because they bore up (sufferings) patiently; and We utterly destroyed what Firon and his people had wrought and what they built. S. 7:136-137

Now this is where brings us to the God in flesh: Jesus Christ who showed us correctly how the Father truly was unlike how the Jews negatively interpreted God and how MuhamMad the mugu pedophile prophet interpreted God wrongly as a genocidist. Jesus at the Center came and interpreted God perfectly to all humans unlike how Judaism and Islam interpreted God as evil monsters. Only Christianity as introduced by Jesus Christ who on the Cross still forgave His enemies by saying:
Luke 23:33-34 NKJV — And when they had come to the place called Calvary, there they crucified Him, and the criminals, one on the right hand and the other on the left. Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do.” And they divided His garments and cast lots.

Just imagine if Jesus Christ had given Christians to destroy all the Jews and Muslims. None would have been able to match us. Imagine if Christians are instructed by Jesus Christ to kill and hate those who hate them like Muslims are told by MuhamMad and Allah to do those who leave Islam or criticises Islam like you seek to know me so you will kill me instead like Jesus Christ we are told to love and forgive our enemies when they attack us. Muslims keep killing Christians and new muslims become Christians and start exposing Islam like Al Fadi of Cira international, a Saudi Arabia man exposing Islam and MuhamMad or Christian Prince, a Saudi Arabia man with an Islamic Degree exposing Islam or like me on Nairaland exposing Islam and MuhamMad. Imagine, If Jesus Christ had told the Christians to do likewise like the muslims. The muslims will cease existing because they are cowards and weaklings and only attack people at their lowest points. Imagine tiny Israel they can't even defeat. Now, imagine what Christians would have done to them if Jesus Christ didn't say we should forgive our enemies. Still Christians dominate as the qu'ran said that the followers of Isa will do. The muslims kept attacking Christian Lands and the only time the Crusade Army was raised. Islam was pushed back or today the whole of Europe would have been islamized.

grin
Like me help expose your lies by posting that Matthew 10 the words of Jesus where you claimed that Killing is emphasize when Jesus said I came "but Sword" that you highlighted.

What is this Sword Jesus talked about? And if Jesus came to kill then why did he not pick up the Sword and start slaughtering the Romans or the Pharisees Jews that hated him? Why did his disciples not pick up the Sword to start slaughtering like MuhamMad and his followers did. I know that you are a lover of lies that is why you will even choose to follow mugu false prophet MuhamMad in the first place so let's the full verse of Jesus and the so called lies of yours that HE JESUS who was God in flesh emphasize killing. Let's see what He said fully:

Matthew 10:16-36 NKJV — “Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves. “But beware of men, for they will deliver you up to councils and scourge you in their synagogues. “You will be brought before governors and kings for My sake, as a testimony to them and to the Gentiles. “But when they deliver you up, do not worry about how or what you should speak. For it will be given to you in that hour what you should speak; “for it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you. “Now brother will deliver up brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death.And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But he who endures to the end will be saved. “When they persecute you in this city, flee to another. For assuredly, I say to you, you will not have gone through the cities of Israel before the Son of Man comes. “A disciple is not above his teacher, nor a servant above his master. “It is enough for a disciple that he be like his teacher, and a servant like his master. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more will they call those of his household! “Therefore do not fear them. For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. “Whatever I tell you in the dark, speak in the light; and what you hear in the ear, preach on the housetops. “And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. “Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them falls to the ground apart from your Father’s will. “But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. “Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows. “Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven. “But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven. “Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. “For I have come to ‘set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’; “and ‘a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.’

The Sword Jesus brought was the Injeel (Gospel). This is why you Muslims kill the Christians each time that they declare Jesus Christ as God. You see Jesus said here in Matthew 10:28 that we should not be afraid of you muslims that can only kill our bodies but can not kill our souls. This sword by Jesus is the hatred that Christians will get in Matthew 10:22 because Muslims and other false cults and irreligious groups hate Christians as they first hated Jesus. This sword is the hatred that muslims have of Christians because they expose the evil deeds of MuhamMad just like Jesus did of the Pharisees so they seek to kill Christians. This Sword is even that some mere Churchgoers who call themselves Christians will betray the gospel of Jesus as Fathers will deliver their children up to death and vice versa just like Muslim Honour Killings where Muslim girl accepts Jesus and maybe wants to marry a Christian male. Her own parents and brothers will chase her and kill her:

Muhammad practised honor killing.
He had a chance to set a good example but he failed.

Sahih Muslim No. 4206:

"A woman came to the prophet and asked for purification by seeking punishment. He told her to go away and seek God's forgiveness. She persisted four times and admitted she was pregnant. He told her to wait until she had given birth. Then he said that the Muslim community should wait until she had weaned her child. When the day arrived for the child to take solid food, Muhammad handed the child over to the community. And when he had given command over her and she was put in a hole up to her breast, he ordered the people to stone her. Khalid b. al-Walid came forward with a stone which he threw at her head, and when the blood spurted on her face he cursed her.

Why are you muslims contradictory and after you say you don't insult Jesus. How can Jesus Christ emphasize killing and your qu'ran still says that Jesus didn't sin?!! grin How do you reconcile this contradiction by muslims that expose MuhamMad to be the greatest liar and don't know what he was talking about in the qu'ran.
Re: 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem by sixsgod: 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
Amotolongbo:
like the anunakis?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Does The Bible Support Abortion? Numbers Chapter 5 / Oyedepo’s 100,000-Seater Auditorium ‘The Ark’ To Gulp ₦160 Billion / "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 181
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.