Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State (29724 Views)

Benue Govt Issues 14-day Quit Notice To Herders / Jigawa Government Orders Closure Of All Schools Over Insecurity / Jigawa Government To Construct 95 Mosques (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by seyz91(m): 11:20am On Jul 18, 2021
cheesy
illicit:
One Alhaji don fall for one Olosho be that

See format

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by seyz91(m): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2021
cheesy
Jestin:
This is totally unacceptable. Olosho that has been keeping our blood pressure on the low . We shall see in court
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by Amodi470(m): 11:44am On Jul 18, 2021
ohosi4real:
Am just Laughing Because You are inviting rapings to your state. Prostitute really dey help some men to cure koji.
Up North We got married Once child is 18, where will rapist come from smiley
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by Emmanuelellah: 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
When other northern state see how it goes well with Jigawa, they too may key in. So sex workers in the northern state look for alternative from now, I mean business plan B.
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by Razaneli(m): 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
[quote author=YorubaKinging post=103820590]The end is near

This is a welcome development

I think the south west should follow suit

U wicked o!
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by Abbamasta(m): 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
Blakpot:

At least southerners don't take pride in custom that celebrates marrying of 9yr old girls.
Southerners are champion of social vices.
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by adedehinbo(m): 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
West2019:
Good I love that , lagos State government should apply same law as well . ashawo no be work . please NL help me to forward this to benue state Governor we don't need prostitute in the state .
ogun na him go kill you,go back to benue we don't need you here
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by adedehinbo(m): 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
gawu1:
End of business for ipob pig girls! Very soon they will start writing letters copy to UN ECOWAS, AU etc how Jagawa State and northern Nigeria are interfering in their fundamental rights by banning exclusive business in the region.
good! Truly prostitute is not a good job,but I think it will make sense also if the south can come together to send beggars off the streets
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by West2019(m): 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
adedehinbo:
ogun na him go kill you,go back to benue we don't need you here
animal in form of human being, God punish your generations to generations . No go marry hiv patient . We knw una types . Vergabor
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by olympio(m): 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
There is insecurity everywhere in the land and all a governor could think of right now is tackling prostitute. Really!!!!
Telling them you ready to foot the bill for their wedding. Will you also sustain the marriage?
Misplaced priorities everywhere.
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by Sleekfingers: 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Khaleel Muhammad

https://dailytrust.com/jigawa-gives-sex-workers-30-days-to-leave-or-get-married

oga, prostitution is the oldest profession in the world......and there is nothing that can stop it........even if una close all the hotels , brothel in your state.......those prostitute will arrange meet with their clients.....indoor things.......
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by adedehinbo(m): 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
West2019:
animal in form of human being, God punish your generations to generations . No go marry hiv patient . We knw una types . Vergabor
wait fess,wetin carry you come lagos,benue na where you go find the highest rate of hiv patients,better go benue back werey
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by yinks77: 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
The Jigawa state judiciary should be ready to prosecute as many rape cases as possible in the aftermath of the exit of the prostitutes.
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by FarmTech(m): 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
Very good development.
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by West2019(m): 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
adedehinbo:
wait fess,wetin carry you come lagos,benue na where you go find the highest rate of hiv patients,better go benue back werey
Yoruba mumu .for your mind now you the claim Yoruba, did your uslese father have house here in lag ? My dad didn't have hus here in Lagos but I have 3 good house # sururele , cement / agege and ebgenda. .where do you build your hus . An 35 years old.i be aboki
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by DSC7: 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
spendoon:

and tell me if from the beginning of time, both religion (Isalm and Christianity) have been in support of it?

Another low IQ nigger spoted

And was there anything like Christianity and Islam before the coming of Jesus and Mohammed?....
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by adedehinbo(m): 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
West2019:
Yoruba mumu .for your mind now you the claim Yoruba, did your uslese father have house here in lag ? My dad didn't have hus here in Lagos but I have 3 good house # sururele , cement / agege and ebgenda. .where do you build your hus . An 35 years old.i be aboki
slowpoke,it's very obvious you don't even have a room not to talk of house in lagos,I don't have to drag words,it's totally useless but I just want to tell you that,go back to where you crawl from, whatever you do in north shouldn't be push here except that we want to embrace it but as we speak prostitution is the least issue we are faced with
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by Fashsilo(m): 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
Vacate to aso-rock abi
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by GeneralB: 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
Patrioticman007:

You want them to legalize prostitution just like you people legalize baby factories to the extent, it now constitute no 2 as the igr of your state.
1st of what makes you think I'm from whatever State Nd FYI 90% of the same people prohibiting the runs girls and prostitutes patronize them.
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by maldino: 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hypocrites...
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by West2019(m): 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
adedehinbo:
slowpoke,it's very obvious you don't even have a room not to talk of house in lagos,I don't have to drag words,it's totally useless but I just want to tell you that,go back to where you crawl from, whatever you do in north shouldn't be push here except that we want to embrace it but as we speak prostitution is the least issue we are faced with
fool 28 b musa close ask any gate man can I know your uslese so call father house here in lag I'm from kastina statsc
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by Gfskw: 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
Business is business
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by Hallabee1(m): 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
Aje...\

please leave them ooo
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by adedehinbo(m): 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
West2019:
fool 28 b musa close ask any gate man can I know your uslese so call father house here in lag I'm from kastina statsc
mumu,go back to kastina and propose anything,we don't care you burn that region,but don't come and infest us with your backward mentality. I still maintain that the only buildings you have in lagos is still in your imagination
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by West2019(m): 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
adedehinbo:
mumu,go back to kastina and propose anything,we don't care you burn that region,but don't come and infest us with your backward mentality. I still maintain that the only buildings you have in lagos is still in your imagination
animal we done buy lagos finish mumu and na we still the rule lagos . Prostitution we stope all over Nigeria if you want to Bleep your mama or sister you are free to go
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by adedehinbo(m): 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
West2019:
animal we done buy lagos finish mumu and na we still the rule lagos . Prostitution we stope all over Nigeria if you want to Bleep your mama or sister you are free to go
lol see visitor wan dey claim,it's just next year, walahi the kind tin wey go befall you northerners for here ehn,even buhari power no go reach am,una don buy lagos finish after you burn your region,no wonder one of broda just carry plastic dey follow me mk I give am money,the way the guy look sef mk me wonder the animals we live with in the west. Just don't worry we know most of you northerners are sleeping under bridge constituting nuisance here but slowly and gradually we know how to eradicate you,shebi small small na okada,the next na with full force
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by justicechichex: 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
He explained that the council is ready to marry off all the indigenous repented commercial sex workers and take care of all the wedding responsibilities.

Udonminit! Akụkọ Mike Ejeagha �����
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by isaacola57: 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
donmixc:
They should relocate to south, North is a holy region
A region that is soaked with blood of innocent people.. Holy indeed
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by West2019(m): 7:23am On Jul 19, 2021
adedehinbo:
lol see visitor wan dey claim,it's just next year, walahi the kind tin wey go befall you northerners for here ehn,even buhari power no go reach am,una don buy lagos finish after you burn your region,no wonder one of broda just carry plastic dey follow me mk I give am money,the way the guy look sef mk me wonder the animals we live with in the west. Just don't worry we know most of you northerners are sleeping under bridge constituting nuisance here but slowly and gradually we know how to eradicate you,shebi small small na okada,the next na with full force
Fool
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by adedehinbo(m): 7:50am On Jul 19, 2021
West2019:
Fool
ur papa na fool including buhari. so una sef want good things? That's why una dey follow trailer enter west after u guys use religion and illiteracy spoil una region,next year we go know who get lagos. Shebi una dey mad ni
Re: Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State by West2019(m): 11:48am On Jul 19, 2021
adedehinbo:
ur papa na fool including buhari. so una sef want good things? That's why una dey follow trailer enter west after u guys use religion and illiteracy spoil una region,next year we go know who get lagos. Shebi una dey mad ni
ur father is a fool .we go keep the rule una till this world go end . Yorubas una no be good people. Betrayed and incorporation and bad Belle the worry una ,we done buy all lagos State go and kill your self I will bury you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Behind My Ordeal, Ex-nsa Dasuki Tells Court. / Buhari, Obama, Other World Leaders In Group Pics At The Nuclear Security Summit / Ebonyi Women Hail Governor Umahi After Seeing An Escalator In A Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.