Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial (58441 Views)

Obi Cubana Mother's Burial: List Of Donations So Far / Mother's Burial: Obi Cubana Gets A Diamond Necklace Worth Over N40m / Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by bluefilm: 7:41am On Jul 18, 2021
Forgodsgrace:

All of you shouting poverty mentality ,how much you get for account ?
Be reasonable here,if you have ever hursled legitimately before to make money you won’t spend in such a reckless manner.

Majority of people you see lavishing money there are into drugs,fraud or shady deals.They just established one business to cover up.Just like Invictus Obi,Evans.
Mind you God has blessed me and I have over ten staffs (Graduates)working for me.
What happened at Oba is just show off and nothing more.You can imagine security flogging people up and down.
It’s only someone that have not made real money that will be carried away with their showmanship.

I feel you.

I was not carried away one bit by all that showmanship... even though I have not made real money yet!

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by sonsomegrigbo: 7:41am On Jul 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Genetically corrupt people

Hereditary criminal people

They're showing off ill gotten money to recruit unfortunate youths.

I wonder why the government is not arresting this criminals on time

They sacrifice everyone in their family and community for ritualism at the end they will lose everything

Benefits obtained in an evil manner or by dishonest means, as in They traffic drugs, they sells their babies for ritualism, send their sisters to prostitution, kill their parents for ritualism. Unfortunate people with their ill-gotten gains.

Their insecurities is so bad criminality av found a place in their DNA. Cursed demonic children

Unfortunately, your government's 'JACK BAUER' also testified the guys are hard working and even registered his presence there

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Youngzedd(m): 7:42am On Jul 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:

They sacrifice everyone in their family and community for ritualism at the end they will lose everything

Benefits obtained in an evil manner or by dishonest means, as in They traffic drugs, they sells their babies for ritualism, send their sisters to prostitution, kill their parents for ritualism. Unfortunate people with their ill-gotten gains.

Their insecurities is so bad criminality av found a place in their DNA. Cursed demonic children

Yeah, they are the herdsmen killing our farmers, bandits kidnapping our school children and Boko Haram & ISWAP terrorising the country.

Also they have been ruling Nigeria since 1960 and don't want to hand over power to other region. They ruled Nigeria from greatest to an evil forest.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by castiello(m): 7:45am On Jul 18, 2021
This stupid people thinks spending money is the beginning and the end of life I will rather let my billions go and see my mom leave longer, The criminals idolize money that’s why they think money is everything infact the year I made my first 5million that’s when my trouble started money to me is a necessity but not important if obi Cubana is sick with cancer we will see if his money can fix him by then money will fail you that’s when you will understand that leaving right and making healthy relationships matters

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Chuzoetoh(m): 7:47am On Jul 18, 2021
Sipiff:
First comment. Somebody welcome me here..
werey you're welcome mumu
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by VTJN(m): 7:47am On Jul 18, 2021
Cnach:

The biggest problem with most of u is just staying in a place reading what someone wrote on state of mind u could not tell and conclude on rubbish. Where have u been in Nigeria to determine those really desperate for weàlth? Have u travel round 50% of ur country?
I swear if I'm not an African nothing would have ever make me have anything doing with anything Africa. Do they think with brain at all? U talk rubbish with slang. A region that rejects bank note acceptable by every bank.guy if I type my mind concerning some of u I would talk bleeps.
I feel like I got million when I feel an African with correct sense and not an illiterate like u
statistics shown reveal the percentage of inmates in Nigeria and the world at large. Stop defending what the world knows man.

Mind you, i don't necessarily have to move round the globe for me to know what's happening

We are in the jet age, we got families, friends, neighbours spread across the continent
We know what's happening

Mind you my only sister is married to an igbo man, he tells us things about his people (igbos)

I'm not saying all igbos are ritualist or criminal please don't get me wrong

I'm only saying some are ritualist, while some are into drugs, human trafficking and other fraudulent act.

We also have business tycoon in igbos, that got their wealth legit.

I wouldn't want to go deeper guy, majority of my friends are igbos, they tell me things.

Naturally igbos guys/girls love Money much more than any other tribes, i still don't know what really led to that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by paddyDIGITAL(m): 7:48am On Jul 18, 2021
Even those who are dying of hunger will still be hungry to die?
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by castiello(m): 7:49am On Jul 18, 2021
Youngzedd:

Yeah, they are the herdsmen killing our farmers, bandits kidnapping our school children and Boko Haram & ISWAP terrorising the country.

Also they have been ruling Nigeria since 1960 and don't want to hand over power to other region. They ruled Nigeria from greatest to an evil forest.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Shut your trap? America is great today because of the collaboration between government and private sector obi and his like are not ashamed that even the environment of his multimillion house looks unkept, in America rock folks do things to the community not waste money on the dead, those useless Friends donating millions would have donate it to grade and fix his community road and dedicate it to his dead mom

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Forgodsgrace: 7:49am On Jul 18, 2021
Antoeni:
Obi Iyiegbu popularly known as Obi Cubana is a Nigerian Based businessman, entertainer, entrepreneur, philanthropist, and a show killer, he is the chairman and the owner of the popular Cabana groups,
OBI CUBANA is from Oba, a community in Demili-South Local Government Area in Anambra State, Nigeria.

Date of birth: April 12, 1975
Country of Origin: Federal Republic of Nigeria
Source of Wealth: Businessman
Net worth: $96 million
Wife : Mrs. Ebele Iyiegbu
Children: Alex, Ifeanyi, Ebube, Kosisochukwu,

In 1998, after completing his primary and secondary school education, Obi Cubana proceeded to the University of Nigeria where he obtained a degree in Political Science from the University of Nigeria Nsukka. In 2006, Obi Cubana started his first club Ibiza Club in Abuja seeking to satisfy fun seekers and nightlife lovers. Following the remarkable progress he made from the Ibiza Club, he established the Cubana group, a hospitality club that provides all-around entertainment satisfaction in 2009. Cubana group was first established in Owerri, Imo state capital Nigeria. Today, Cubana has spread across various states in the country including Lagos, Abuja, and Enugu.

List of Cubana Group businesses and establishments

cubana group
One of Cubana Hotels
Rolex Hotels – Lagos
Cubana Leisure Outfits
Pablo Cubana – Lagos
Crave Cubana – Abuja
Grand Cubana Hotels – Abuja
Opium Cubana – Owerri
Cubana Night Clubs – Lagos
Gustavo Cubana- Enugu

Obi Cubana works with close associates including Paschal Okechukwu popularly known as Cubana Chief Priest to manage his entertainment conglomerates around the country. Obi Cubana in a recent interview revealed that he is currently working on Cubana Dubai and Cubana Real Estate.

Cubana Awards
Obi Cubana Awards
Obi Cubana has won several awards and recognition across the country, it is expanding its reach across Nigerian borders and also outside Nigeria. Some of the awards Obi Cubana have been won includes;

Democracy Heroes Award 2018 as Democracy Entrepreneur of the year.
The RightVille School special leadership Award, May 2017
Ghana-Nigeria Achievers Award 2017 as Inspiring Personality Award, 2017
Northern Nigeria Peace Summit/Award 2017 as Northern Nigeria Peace Builder of the year 2017
Nigeria Film corporation Entertainment as Icon Award 2017
Young Entrepreneur of the year 2016

Obi Cuban Personal life

obi-Cubana and family
In 2008, Obi Cubana got married to his beautiful wife, Ebele Iyiegbu who is a Lawyer by profession, and their union is blessed with four sons. She calls herself the mother of boys. Obi Cubana is married to Ebele Iyiegbu who is the founder and owner of the KIEK foundation, a non-governmental organization established with the aim of improving the lives of the less privileged children in our society through quality education, healthcare, nutrition, and child’s rights governance.

Obi Cubana is currently one of the richest and the most influential personalities, entertainers, show promoters, and entrepreneurs in Nigeria, his net worth is estimated to be $96 million ( #39,504,000,000.00 in Nigerian naira) This is based on his income, properties, and asset.

The Nightlife entrepreneur was said to have gotten 346 Cows, 72 Goats, 20 Rams for Mother’s Burial, Mr. Obi Iyiegbu has not stopped receiving gifts from his friends, employees, and those he has supported through life, It was earlier reported that Obi got 46 cows from his former employee Cubana Chiefpriest and 10 cows from his old time friend and young billionaire Jowi Zaza.

Conclusion
Obi cabana is a businessman that has achieved a lot so far but still has a great personality and likes to keep a low profile life, he has just a few cars and a lot of assets.
You can release your chest a little now �

Lol!You forgot to include Aye confraternity in his profile ?Make Una dey deceive Una self.

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Forgodsgrace: 7:52am On Jul 18, 2021
VTJN:
statistics shown reveal the percentage of inmates in Nigeria and the world at large. Stop defending what the world knows man.

Mind you, i don't necessarily have to move round the globe for me to know what's happening

We are in the jet age, we got families, friends, neighbours spread across the continent
We know what's happening

Mind you my only sister is married to an igbo man, he tells us things about his people (igbos)

I'm only saying some are ritualist, while some are into drugs, human trafficking and other fraudulent act.

I wouldn't want to go deeper guy, majority of my friends are igbos, they tell me things.

Naturally igbos guys/girls love Money much more than any other tribes, i still don't know what really led to that

Don’t mind them,Everybody knows that an Igbo man is prudent and doesn’t waste money.
Can you see Cosmas Maduka(Coscharis) spending that way ,what of Jim Ovia,Elumelu,Okonjo Iweala and many more successful Igbo billionaires.
You see that committee of friends,there is more to it .The so called businessmen contribute money ,sponsor one person to ship out drugs and use the proceeds for importation .That’s why you see someone with a 2 by 2 shops driving a car of 20m and building mansion of 100m.
Na only small small boys wey still dey do mummy thank you no go understand as he go.
We still have a long way to go in this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Beblessedbaba: 7:56am On Jul 18, 2021
Entertainment club business na weting give Cubana 500 million dollars in Nigeria ooo....In short Cubana is richer than dangote, Otedola Cosmas Maduka, Cletus, that have chains of business in other sectors.

Maybe na one million dollars Nigerians dey buy drink for Cubana club..

We too dey joke and are blinded by greed..

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by ugochukwufrenzy: 7:58am On Jul 18, 2021
post=103821224:
Modafokas everywhere!!

These idiots alone can wish for deaths for their mothers.
Not sane and loving people from good and happy homes.
Something that a 5 year old can never say about their mothers is what these buffoons are posting on social media.
Idiots everywhere.

Pretty Mike, why death never dey worry you by now?

That being said,
May mama's soul Rest in Perfect Peace.

Freddy and Owobo,
What has poverty got to do with this, kids?
Well, no one is forcing you kids not to wish death for your loved ones.
Our post is only for sane and sensible members of Nairaland.
Not people that has no regards for their parents.
Especially their precious mom that made you what you are today.
All the best to you in your wishes.

And anyone who wishes death to their mothers cos someone is burying his mom can go ahead and like and share your comment.
What manner of people do we even share this forum with for krissake!

So Pathetic and sad!

So if we love Atiku or Oga Jona,
Just the same way we love our Darling Daddy and his Vice,
You guys would have loved them MANNA more?
God forbid us from having supporters of looters, criminals and thieves as friends.
We rather stand with the few honest members around.
And what do you mean by constant support?
You haven't seen more than 100 of our posts stating 'this is not the change we voted for' when we see something not right about this government?
Well, y'all only read what you have been programmed to read.
Fortunately, there is nothing we can do about it!
One with God is a Majority.
Anyone that hates whom God loves is in serious sh#t mehn!
No wonder only fraudsters and criminals don't like dem MANNA.
And do we care? Hell No! shocked
We respect your political affiliation, kindly respect ours also.
We all can't sleep in the same position biko!
Oba, Thanks for the compliments tho!

Sisi Yewande of @MANNA singin right now,
Carry ur bicycle dey go, we no follow u play again!
grin cheesy wink

There is something you guys refused to understand about dem [/b],
We have talked about it many times here,
But y'all only chose to read what some frustrated losers are typing about us, not taking time out personally about what we represent.
(We can send a link AGAIN on request wink )
Well, YOLO.
Posterity will judge us all!

[b]WORD!!!

Thanks and God bless you in all Triangles kiss

Gbamsolutely!

If the truth wanna kill them,
Let them die!

So Apt!
you are a very wise fellow sir
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Youngzedd(m): 8:03am On Jul 18, 2021
castiello:

Shut your trap? America is great today because of the collaboration between government and private sector obi and his like are not ashamed that even the environment of his multimillion house looks unkept, in America rock folks do things to the community not waste money on the dead, those useless Friends donating millions would have donate it to grade and fix his community road and dedicate it to his dead mom

Use this same energy to hold your political leaders accountable.

Go and hustle.
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Theoarhics: 8:05am On Jul 18, 2021
So now, to die dey hungry you after the burial?

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by sweetjohn(m): 8:05am On Jul 18, 2021
VTJN:

We know what's happening

Kill yourself already bloody jealous fool. As if the igbos are complaining. We love money and so fucking what. Yorubas and d Hausas dont love money but rituals and kidnapping are highest from that region. Why are they into such? O! Just for fun right. You are a dead meat mr man. The Igbos are widely known allover the world as hustlers and industrous. Am not surprised when we are very wealthy bc we desearve it given our God given strength and wisdom to hustle and make money. We domininate in all aspect of life, including education, businesses and entertainment and we are unapologetic to that. And we wont stop dominationg, we have not even started, until we bought the whole Africa we will never stop. Just watch and keep talking trash while we keep dominating to the glory of God almighty
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Amotekun777: 8:06am On Jul 18, 2021
owobokiri:

E pain them die..

The statement made up there by Pretty Mike is very simple, with all the obvious connotative meanings... Simply put; Obi wanted a huge burial ceremony for his mother..
So Every open minded Nigerian used to the day to day jokes thrown around in this country understands where pretty Mike is coming from..

The only people gnashing their teeth in frustrations are tribal irritants and poverty tormented urchins like you, who for whatsoever reasons have been utterly traumatized by the event that unfolded at Oba..
Get a life and take care of your loved ones as you wish.. Bury your forbearers like dead dogs if that makes you happy and stop getting hbp over the way others do theirs.. It's none of your hatefilled business actually!

Like I have warned you lots here; Some of you are potential poisoners.
The way you get so rilled up with other people's lifestyle is so frightening because no one can predict where these petty hate can lead y'all to..

You wonder why Nigeria is where it is... Nigeria can never progress with animals like you. angry

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by od501: 8:09am On Jul 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:

Las las na jealousi go kee u lidis...lol...chai...see painment lol...lagoon never fool oo...go grab ur room now!!
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by 10mobile: 8:09am On Jul 18, 2021
post=103821224:
Modafokas everywhere!!

These idiots alone can wish for deaths for their mothers.
Not sane and loving people from good and happy homes.
Something that a 5 year old can never say about their mothers is what these buffoons are posting on social media.
Idiots everywhere.

Pretty Mike, why death never dey worry you by now?

That being said,
May mama's soul Rest in Perfect Peace.

Freddy and Owobo,
What has poverty got to do with this, kids?
Well, no one is forcing you kids not to wish death for your loved ones.
Our post is only for sane and sensible members of Nairaland.
Not people that has no regards for their parents.
Especially their precious mom that made you what you are today.
All the best to you in your wishes.

And anyone who wishes death to their mothers cos someone is burying his mom can go ahead and like and share your comment.
What manner of people do we even share this forum with for krissake!

So Pathetic and sad!

So if we love Atiku or Oga Jona,
Just the same way we love our Darling Daddy and his Vice,
You guys would have loved them MANNA more?
God forbid us from having supporters of looters, criminals and thieves as friends.
We rather stand with the few honest members around.
And what do you mean by constant support?
You haven't seen more than 100 of our posts stating 'this is not the change we voted for' when we see something not right about this government?
Well, y'all only read what you have been programmed to read.
Fortunately, there is nothing we can do about it!
One with God is a Majority.
Anyone that hates whom God loves is in serious sh#t mehn!
No wonder only fraudsters and criminals don't like dem MANNA.
And do we care? Hell No! shocked
We respect your political affiliation, kindly respect ours also.
We all can't sleep in the same position biko!
Oba, Thanks for the compliments tho!

Sisi Yewande of @MANNA singin right now,
Carry ur bicycle dey go, we no follow u play again!
grin cheesy wink

There is something you guys refused to understand about dem [/b],
We have talked about it many times here,
But y'all only chose to read what some frustrated losers are typing about us, not taking time out personally about what we represent.
(We can send a link AGAIN on request wink )
Well, YOLO.
Posterity will judge us all!

[b]WORD!!!

Thanks and God bless you in all Triangles kiss

Gbamsolutely!

If the truth wanna kill them,
Let them die!

So Apt!
Congrats for your Nairaland career! You spend so much energy copying comments, commenting on them, changing fonts, formatting, etc. With all your wisdom, a clear daredevil terrorist like Buhari is your darling daddy. You never criticize any of his obviously conscious terrorist acts against Nigerians. And you call it political affiliation? Sorry, I suspect you're on blood oath for that gaunt devil of a president. It's clear that your support for him is beyond normal. Now, you have learned to disguise your Satanic affiliation in sanctimonious shows. Keep using your God-given wisdom to serve Buhari's and Fulani's blood-sucking demon. I won't tell you to stop because you won't listen. But know this: If you refuse to repent, your light will soon be taken away from you. You'll remember that someone told you this.
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Kizyte(m): 8:09am On Jul 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:

Take heart dear, I know you got lots of bitterness and jealousy in your heart right now, but don't worry you won't die of poverty, maybe just little wretchedness.
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by dejonathan(f): 8:09am On Jul 18, 2021
DSC7:

I dey AI make we link up cool....
Where AI dey
Na Lagos i dey o
Ikeja to be precise
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:

What's wrong with this one?
Did he sacrifice any member of your family?
Obviously he didn't cos none of them is worth #5
Learn to appreciate hard work when you see one .
If this man had spent years to work and begin to spend the money in his own way, it shouldn't be your business.
From your small mind you will begin to think am from the East now.
Igbo men are hardworking, business minded folks. Even in my village, they got some of the best buildings.
When an Igbo man gets into a foreign land, they build and live there as if it's their own states unlike others.
However, some of them may chase their wealth wrongly, same thing applies to other tribes, e.g Edo people.
So calm down , no let jealousy kill you for nothing.
Give an Hausa man a place to stay(they hardly rent, they prefer open field or someone just offers them a place), he will pollute the land and pack his people all around it. Early morning they wil be washing their a*s all over the place. It's irritating, but one thing I like about them is that they live a very simple life. They don't care about the best clothes , food , houses. But weekly, they make large deposits in the banks.

There are bad people in every place, likewise there are good people in every place . The fact that one man is corrupt does not make the whole people corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Navix: 8:11am On Jul 18, 2021
Well, this is making no sense. I see somany rich people spending so much on a funeral but spending little on a celebration. I'll always take record of any amount of money spent in each of my parents birthday celebration, so I would'nt want to spend higher in any of there funeral than I did spent in there birthdays. cheesy
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:11am On Jul 18, 2021
ugochukwufrenzy:
you are a very wise fellow sir

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by sunsewa16: 8:13am On Jul 18, 2021
Useless talk,I reject it
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:15am On Jul 18, 2021
10mobile:

I won't tell you to stop because you won't listen. But know this: If you refuse to repent, your light will soon be taken away from you. You'll remember that someone told you this.
Manna soldiers are here.
I won't tell you to stop supporting thieves and terrorists terrorizing this nation, but know this,
If you refuse to repent, your light will soon be taken away from you ( you know your light is about to be off before, you are on the last bar),
You are just about to blow it all off with your hands by yourself. You'll remember that someone told you this.
Very soon, you will see.
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by od501: 8:17am On Jul 18, 2021
Someone7:
"Keep your mother on ice"! What kind of macabre stupidity is this? When did money become god to be worshipped like this?

Why do u find it so hard to respect other people's culture? Igbos don't Bury their dead immediately, they honor them. And using ice to preserve corpse is the best. If u do not understand something, can u at least not say it all?
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by LilX: 8:20am On Jul 18, 2021
KillMNKnow:

To the mod that banned my other account for calling you out on your poverty mentality tried. Someone can not make money in peace without being termed ritualist? Or did you follow them for the rituals , or your parents or siblings were used??

I pity you really, if and maybe u manage to acquire the kind of wealth these guys have , u will turn a blind eye to people calling you ritualist .
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by VTJN(m): 8:20am On Jul 18, 2021
sweetjohn:
Kill yourself already bloody jealous fool. As if the igbos are complaining. We love money and so fucking what. Yorubas and d Hausas dont love money but rituals and kidnapping are highest from that region. Why are they into such? O! Just for fun right. You are a dead meat mr man. The Igbos are widely known allover the world as hustlers and industrous. Am not surprised when we are very wealthy bc we desearve it given our God given strength and wisdom to hustle and make money. We domininate in all aspect of life, including education, businesses and entertainment and we are unapologetic to that. And we wont stop dominationg, we have not even started, until we bought the whole Africa we will never stop. Just watch and keep talking trash while we keep dominating to the glory of God almighty
wink cheesy wink wink

Guy why are you pained?

The truth ba? Lol

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Solatium(m): 8:22am On Jul 18, 2021
Rituals, Ritualism,Ritualists.
Dem don collect esusu/àjọ on top màmá head.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Laideabdulahi: 8:24am On Jul 18, 2021
All I see here are pots calling kettles black.

You guys are carrying someone else's problem and hating on him.
He did not invite nairaland or any nairalander.
It is his money. Let him. Spend wchever way he wants.
You can Waka pass if u no like money.

Govt should go. And arrest bokoharam members and kill bandits first before coming for individuals who are on their own doing their business
Re: Pretty Mike: Obi Cubana Said People Will Crave Death After His Mother's Burial by Jeetech01(m): 8:25am On Jul 18, 2021
This one is just talking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Delivers Baby Boy? (see What Teebillz Posted) / Linda Ikeji Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Shows Her Bare Baby Bump (Pictures) / Berkely College Profiled Tiwa Savage In 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.