Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project (25819 Views)

Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government / Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Rehabilitation Of Akanu Ibiam Airport / Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project by Cunnilingus(m): 5:48am On Jul 18, 2021
The only thing Ugwuanyi does is build Estates that even the middle class of Enugu indigenes can't afford. All over Enugu is littered with empty Estates no good road, no water and multiple taxation. This Ugwuanyi Govt is only happy with paying salaries, paying sycophants and bribing opposition. Majority of ndị Enugu are poor yet oga no send. He has successfully pocketed every opposition. Ugwuanyi think outside the box on how to create employment for your teeming youths. Sponsor bill to the state assembly that you control that will enable investors and businesses come to Enugu. There is more to governance than paying salaries and shutting down opposite. Ndị Enugu are getting poorer. Majority of families now depend on relatives in other states and abroad to survive

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project by AutoBodyParts(m): 6:07am On Jul 18, 2021
Something he won't finish. Estates in Enugu are overpriced. Anyways this Governor is a dullard
Chai Sullivan Chime Enugu misses your touch last time I came to Enugu it was really different from the Chime days. 2007-2015 Enugu was so clean and beautiful. Now dirts and potholes everywhere. Even Ebonyi is now better than Enugu

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project by Urchmandee(m): 6:07am On Jul 18, 2021
Truth be told, he won't completely complete this project before he leaves office.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project by selemempe: 6:09am On Jul 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
This project will not be completed by 2023, it's an avenue for the governor to siphon state funds, after 2023 the incoming governor will abandon it and it will become a shadow of itself.

This I have seen.
it's not a project...it's a city. It cannot be built over night by one government. It will also need private individuals to buy and develop lands there. Government will only build a few houses and then focus on roads

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:11am On Jul 18, 2021
That is Enugu govnor not buhari o cos this your comparable me don't understand. It's now a crime for govnor to inspect project

szczescie:
Is that not someone else's job?

Africans and mediocrity,

You will never see something similar in developed climes Trump inspects Chicago housing project, Biden inspects Philadelphia pipelines, Angela Merkel inspects prison facilities

Third world b.s

Mediocre people celebrate mediocrity

I can tell you this for free mark it somewhere, this "project" will not be completed or finished by him, he is merely doing this so people will say he did or started something, so whenever anybody does it they'll say he started it and it will be an avenue for him to loot money and point to this as one of the "projects" he spent money on

I don't know the man personally, I have nothing against him but this has been the Modus operandi of Nigerian governors.

I pray the wind of change blows through Nigeria and breaks the old twigs, leaving room for the green new ones to grow, since they have refused to give way.
I know this seems harsh but remember
if this prayer doesn't come to pass this old dry twigs will catch fire and everything including the young green ones will burn with them. So if they have refused to step aside let them fall of that bridge that we are currently crossing now, let that cloud hovering over Nigeria let the wind of that cloud break them and leave room for the Nigeria we hope to see. Nigeria is a great nation, Nigeria will not break, the problem of Nigeria is the political class once God addresses their case file you will smile. Goodluck Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project by Arizonaz: 6:21am On Jul 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
These igbo governors dey work cha..

Unlike our own governor here in Delta state....I'm talking about Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa, that man just too dey useless and wicked... common to pay pensioners their gratuities na big problem to the idiot lipsrsealed

May God never forget to continue to punish him cha cool

Na u God go punish for not saying the truth.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project by nijanigga: 6:25am On Jul 18, 2021
[quote author= post=103821408]A better Nigeria all around is all we want.
That is not too much to ask.

God bless Enugu State.

God bless Nigeria.

Daalu Nwanne.[/quote which Nigeria, the one wey don expire ? Your prayers came too late

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project by nijanigga: 6:27am On Jul 18, 2021
hakeemhakeem:
That is Enugu govnor not buhari o cos this your comparable me don't understand. It's now a crime for govnor to inspect project

Nigeria has expired

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project by uchennamani(m): 6:28am On Jul 18, 2021
drizslim:
This is what happens wen ur Governor commits his state to God, our own is busy drinking gulder & chasing widows up & dan
So you believe this shit? Nawao?

The said New Enugu-South Zone was forcefully taken from their owners with compensation. If you were referring to Gov. Obiano, please know that he is shoulder-high above any governor in the south eastern Nigeria. Ugwuanyi is the worst governor in Enugu state to govern the state.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project by uchennamani(m): 6:31am On Jul 18, 2021
hakeemhakeem:

Your comment is not harsh. You said the truth. Enugu State is not in the hands of God. It has never been
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project by Sonnobax15(m): 6:34am On Jul 18, 2021
Arizonaz:

Na u God go punish for not saying the truth.
grin
Few beneficiaries like you wouldn't mind going extra length just to defend your pay master...No worry,I understand..
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project by markkuss: 6:36am On Jul 18, 2021
OEPHIUS:
#TheNewEnuguCity…

#Governor Ifeanyi #Ugwuanyi of #Enugu State, accompanied by the State Commissioner for Housing, Hon. Vitus Okechi and his team of engineers and surveyors, inspects the ongoing massive developments at Enugu’s biggest #housing project, ‘The New Enugu City’ sitting on 2,667 hectares of land, in three phases, adjacent to Independence Layout, Phase II, Enugu.

The residential housing project, which is being executed by Gov. Ugwuanyi’s administration through the State Ministry of Housing, has ultramodern facilities such as dual carriageway roads of 24m, 15m and 12m widths with over 20 river crossings/culverts, electricity, hospital, potable water, recreational centres, security network, estate plots, civil servants estate, international market, churches, organised open spaces, shopping malls, mixed used development plots and Central Business District (CBD), among others.

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOXJWsJFSsQ
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project by Chatbrainz(m): 6:38am On Jul 18, 2021
Are you looking for that company that can construct your dream house?Look no more
At JOSH CONSULTS we design(Architectural,structural,mechanical and electrical) and construct your dream home.We’re also into real estate,we sell,buy,rent and lease properties with 100% genuineness.
Head office:Enugu
Call or WhatsApp on:08109491380
I.G:Josh_consults

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project by bewla(m): 6:40am On Jul 18, 2021
drizslim:
This is what happens wen ur Governor commits his state to God, our own is busy drinking gulder & chasing widows up & dan
ogate lamte people
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project by doctore212(m): 6:46am On Jul 18, 2021
Pls the governor should make provision for a olosho house in this estate .

If I have to buy a house there then my evening enjoyment must include Amaka and Sandra kpekus

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project by Billionaireboy1: 6:46am On Jul 18, 2021
Kano is far better than Enugu in terms of infrastructure, #Cownus, maestros of arguments, come and confute this.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project by Rimsd(m): 6:50am On Jul 18, 2021
drizslim:

I can relate my own is busy doing his children's wedding every two to five months cry
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project by Billionaireboy1: 6:52am On Jul 18, 2021
All I see is a sea of red earth, feigning to be exploited, with the concealed sole of aim of funding their own edifices, whilst leaving the project to rot in time.
#Leaders doing what they have to do, to get what they want to get, by showing people what they want to see.
#Nnamdi Cownus and Co.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project by adecz: 6:57am On Jul 18, 2021
Buhari would have preferred that
such massive land be given to Fulani for
ruga ...☹️☹️☹️

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:03am On Jul 18, 2021
horsepower102:
Enugu on the beat. In 10 years time Enugu will be a totally different city.

There is:

1) Enugu Golf and lifestyle city
2) HELIU
3) New Enugu city
4) LION business park

Enugu housing corporation is one agency that is doing amazing job within this administration when it comes to development and city planning

industrial park nko
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project by selfemployed(m): 7:07am On Jul 18, 2021
OEPHIUS:
#TheNewEnuguCity…

#Governor Ifeanyi #Ugwuanyi of #Enugu State, accompanied by the State Commissioner for Housing, Hon. Vitus Okechi and his team of engineers and surveyors, inspects the ongoing massive developments at Enugu’s biggest #housing project, ‘The New Enugu City’ sitting on 2,667 hectares of land, in three phases, adjacent to Independence Layout, Phase II, Enugu.

The residential housing project, which is being executed by Gov. Ugwuanyi’s administration through the State Ministry of Housing, has ultramodern facilities such as dual carriageway roads of 24m, 15m and 12m widths with over 20 river crossings/culverts, electricity, hospital, potable water, recreational centres, security network, estate plots, civil servants estate, international market, churches, organised open spaces, shopping malls, mixed used development plots and Central Business District (CBD), among others.

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis

Hope they have plans for floods
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project by adriano50: 7:13am On Jul 18, 2021
Truly the dot nation
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project by Kennitrust(m): 7:19am On Jul 18, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
[/left]
post=103821408:
Good step in the right direction.
We can't wait to see the completion of this colossal project..

A better Nigeria all around is all we want.
That is not too much to ask.

God bless Enugu State.

God bless Nigeria.

Daalu Nwanne.
[left]
[img][/img]
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project by Lama70(m): 7:19am On Jul 18, 2021
Princeton92:
Abeg which wetin be e name? You don kill me with laugh this morning cheesy cheesy

[/b][b]

Which one be your own o?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
He may be an igbo man but he's an exception to what other sensible igbo governors are doing in their states..
You can attribute little sense to Ebonyi,Anambra and Enugu Governors but please no brain in Abia and IMO Governors.thank you.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project by SmartPolician: 7:20am On Jul 18, 2021
OEPHIUS

Tell your man to start building blocks of storey buildings so he doesn't waste Enugu lands building those mushroom-like houses.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project by Kennitrust(m): 7:20am On Jul 18, 2021
[s][/s]
Billionaireboy1:
All I see is a sea of red earth, feigning to be exploited, with the concealed sole of aim of funding their own edifices, whilst leaving the project to rot in time.
#Leaders doing what they have to do, to get what they want to get, by showing people what they want to see.
#Nnamdi Cownus and Co.

[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project by brunxy(m): 7:20am On Jul 18, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
grin that exact type of culvert is their looting signature. Once any project have that particular culvert you already know its a white elephant project grin

can i be your architect please?
Explain this sir. We don't know the engineering studies ( conceptual) that prompted that kind of culvert design...We learn everyday, so can you educate me on why u said it's an elephant project to construct such culvert.?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project by Naijasuper: 7:21am On Jul 18, 2021
I doubt if you know Enugu too well,Ugwuanyi is from my home town and I tell you he is the worst Governor Enugu state ever produced.
Na media Governor him be.
ohosi4real:
This man and Obiano are really work in the east. They are the proud of the east.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project by Kennitrust(m): 7:21am On Jul 18, 2021
[url][/url]
adriano50:
Truly the dot nation
[url][/url]
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 18, 2021
The problem is the red earth we are all looking at.

That soil isn't good for construction really, unless you spend serious money on reinforcement which the governor's won't do.

Eventually, the earth beneath caves away and we see a ruined project.

Most of that project money will end up in private pockets illegally.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project by Kennitrust(m): 7:22am On Jul 18, 2021
[/sub]
adriano50:
Truly the dot nation
[sub]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body / Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Aregbesola Absent At APC Rally For Ondo 2016 Election / Governor Obiano Dancing To Flavour's "Baby Oku" At The Glo Show In Awka (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.