Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her (52019 Views)

Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) / Mandy Obi: My Big Boobs Are A Blessing To Me. Producers Harass Me For Sex / Toke Makinwa Advises Women Wooed By Married Men: 'Chop His Money And Run Away' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by Judolisco(m): 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mtwww
Wereys
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by ednut1(m): 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
Stop giving fools publicity

5 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
Oh
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by fergie001: 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by stanisbaratheon: 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2021
Toasting ko roasting ni
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by NwaNimo1(m): 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
Ladies with the look of this Mo Bimpe are very lustful, cunning & deceptive. I'm sure Lateef can't wife her coz he's intelligent.

10 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by saxha: 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
Je kin though e she wa le to yen??

4 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by Reelmii: 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
As nwa guy
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by Ironman3(m): 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
I JUST GBADUN DIS GUY

12 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by fergie001: 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2021

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by Sirmuel1(m): 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
HighChiefZino:
HighChiefZino wants to officially welcome himself to Nairaland.

Make una roll out the red carpet for me joor.

We never chop. No strength to roll carpet oh
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by Belleful: 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
Waiting for mo bimpe to review more
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by NwaNimo1(m): 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by GABRIEL6036: 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2021
I like this guy boldness. Women are devil incarnate, they can do anything to bring you down if care not taken. Imagine the gut she has to go behind her master. No p. Kontinu

10 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
I Stand with Yomi..
Once a useless girl wants to say trash about a man she must use Rape or sexual harassment..
Clowns..

7 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by Mayng01(m): 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
Yomi and ijesa
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by fergie001: 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2021

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by Munzy14(m): 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
Flahyuq:
Yomi Fabiyi is intelligent and bold
He is an Alpha male
I love the way he put Mo Bimpe in her place
Mehnnn if what he wrote is truely what transpired, he earned my respect...I like intelligent guys who don't lose their senses in the presence of a Love interest.

Ever since this guy stood up for BabA Ijesha for reasons best known to him, industry slay Queens have used pity card to turn public against him, e no work...Now one diamond harvester is trying to play sexual toasting into sexual harassment...grin old card in 2021...She should bring a new strategy biko.

22 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by seunsiju(m): 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
Is this not the same Mo Bimpe that always force Lateef on herself.....omo ale Ekiti ni Adembipe yii sha

11 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by Seniorwriter(m): 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
thesicilian:

It's only an ignorant person that believes the accusations of a crying female without facts.

I quite agree.....very manipulative method they use.

@Seniorwriter

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by ModestGal(f): 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
I have always known this guy is a sexual predator, that's why he could support that pedophile of Baba Ijesha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by Vicky2580: 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
One of ur fan and supporters on Facebook said u did not even have interest in her not to talk of toasting or sexual feeling or what did u called it ? have for her that she not ur worth... Well u are a straight man to come out and said u did it... Keep it up... We have nothing to gain in downfall of ur fellow actor after alot of year he as been building him self..more strength for you and baba ijesha to win the case.....film industry as become something else(v bad)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by notoriousbabe: 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
The girl no even fine sef, remove all her makeup and she go look exactly like bola146

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by CORRECTMAN78(m): 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
Look at their faces
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by Zaxbash1: 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
grin
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by eeithis(m): 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
The guy is straight forward

7 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by babyfaceafrica: 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
Which isn't a sin

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by Oracleforce: 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
yomi Fabiyi is using his advantage of being educated and intelligent to beat all these olosho ladies in Yoruba movies...
iyabo Ojo is now quiet because ....Yomi has raised the case beyond rabble-rouser person like Iyabo Ojo...i doubt if Iyabo Ojo finish secondary school...so crude a person....no sign of literacy in her ....if she claimed she attended any higher institution, probably she bought the certificate.

tueh....kelebe..olosho ti take over yoruba movies..

14 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by nairavsdollars(f): 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mo Bimpe is Iyabo Ojo's stooge plus errand girl

11 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: I Didn’t Harass Mo Bimpe, I Only Wooed Her by Mummyfour(f): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
HighChiefZino:
HighChiefZino wants to officially welcome himself to Nairaland.

Make una roll out the red carpet for me joor.
Rain fall on top the red carpet for marina Lagos yesterday.
It has not dried. Send money for drier, because sun no dey like that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tama Reacts As Timaya Buys Her A Range Rover (Photos) / Faze, 2face, Annie, Blackface & Akon (Throwback Photos) / Burna Boy: "I'm Not A Nigerian Artiste. I Don’t Make Money From Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.