Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping (67922 Views)

Toyota Sienna Pimping / Types Of Rims In Cars, Their Uses And How They Work / Avoid This Deathtrap, Buy Quality Rims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping by ComeToJesus: 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
Cokahot:
Wtf. It's even more wack. Bro if it ain't original stainless chromes,then it Int worth it.

At least, the painter has added value to the old one. It's looking better than before.

A country that cannot produce common bicycle spoke, such country, na their people dey get taste pass.

5 Likes

Re: My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
Pls where can I do this
Re: My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping by lookingfly: 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
tetralogyfallot:
Double coloured alloy rims are gaining more recognition in the world of alloy rims these days. These are the pictures of my before and after pimping of the rims.
e go still enter potopoto

2 Likes

Re: My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping by seyz91(m): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
cheesy
Sysdatek:
Go to shomolu and buy new rims

What this nonsense
Re: My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping by twilliamx(m): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
tetralogyfallot:
costs just 10k in Kano.

Chai kano? Nice job though. Won't mind doing it to my benz too
Re: My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping by oscarlamba: 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
Bros u are doing well. Its not easy
Re: My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping by awesome9ja: 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
Shame on you the owner and the pimper (if there is any word like that)
We are not impressed at all. your new alloy wheel reminds me of the way Agbero and danfo driver love-vendor their bus with crazy light and colour spray.
Fancy wheel cover is better off my friend.
tetralogyfallot:
Double coloured alloy rims are gaining more recognition in the world of alloy rims these days. These are the pictures of my before and after pimping of the rims.
Re: My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping by donjosh47: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
If you can't maintain the alloy there's no need painting it, unless you're gonna hate it's look it is dirty
Re: My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping by aydgov: 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
Just like Alumanco glass on a building, it makes it elegant
Re: My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping by iPresh4s(m): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
Where the pictures?
Re: My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping by osejie17(m): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sysdatek:
What this nonsense
Take am easy
Re: My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping by 1billi(m): 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
Go dump that scrab u called a car
Re: My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping by Laurelita(f): 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fine sha!
Re: My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping by Kewtt: 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
Cokahot:
Wtf. It's even more wack. Bro if it ain't original stainless chromes,then it Int worth it.
Well said.
Re: My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping by BamBamK: 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
kukuma buy am d stainless chromes or give am money to take buy am

shove ur opinion up ur ar**

Cokahot:

2 Likes

Re: My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping by LOVEGINO(m): 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

My niggar is pimping his ride...

That sweet moment when you screeching your tires and them baby girls in da hood will be tripping
na ur pocket bro
Re: My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping by Miller232: 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sysdatek:

What this nonsense

Weyrey

2 Likes

Re: My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping by wallarwallar(m): 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nairaland is just useless lately so dis is also NEWS now. Idiotic moderators

1 Like

Re: My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping by FBIBOT(m): 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
quentin06:

Hmm, I d bet they will look nice on your head.
TF grin grin
Re: My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping by Jerryherd: 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
Looks gangster

I love it
Re: My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
Wow. This is nice! Where can I can get this done in Abuja?
Re: My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping by RichAbujaGuy: 4:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
tetralogyfallot:

Nice job, real good artistry and craftsmanship.
Re: My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping by ruggedtimi(m): 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
tetralogyfallot:
Re: My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping by nedekid: 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sysdatek:

What this nonsense
Haba.
Lolz
Re: My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping by oche2020: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
tetralogyfallot:

Where's the location of the guy that did this
Re: My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping by EvansU: 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
Skyfornia:
Where are the pics?

Can’t you see the old rims weren’t painted black and the new ones you see has black paints on it.
Re: My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping by EvansU: 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
Skyfornia:
Where are the pics?

As you can see the old rims aren't painted while the new ones have black paint on it.
Re: My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping by slimanyd: 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sysdatek:

What this nonsense

Why do you believe the one been sold at shomolu isn't love-vendor as well?
Re: My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping by Habib101: 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
If theirs one thing that makes a car more beautiful is finer rims
Re: My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping by tetralogyfallot(m): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
10k for the four rims?
yes, 10k for the 4 rims bro
Re: My Car Alloy Rims Before And After Pimping by tetralogyfallot(m): 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
Habib101:
If theirs one thing that makes a car more beautiful is finer rims
exactly bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Embattled Mompha And His Insane Car Collection (PHOTOS) / The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off / Man Redesigns An Abandoned Peugeot 504 In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.