Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,171 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (39480 Views)

Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? / Am Afraid I Miqht Make Love To My Sister Soon. / I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Jackieugo(f): 4:38pm On May 13, 2011
This may reach page 20 after all!
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BloodShed1: 4:40pm On May 13, 2011
spikedcylinder:

Ehn?!?!!!!! Slap a Nigerian man and he goes on his knees and. . . . BEGS!!!!!? Which planet?!?!?!?! shocked shocked shocked
You're on a different ish o. Very different.

That's how much they worship women out there, like their balls just sjrink to grapes or just magically disappear. I dare anyone to slap me, I'd rather be branded a woman-beater than let a woman slap a 6'5'' athletic male. You know how stupid that is lol?

How old are you? (Like, I ain't disrespecting. Seriously)

Everytime I go visit Naija, and I've lived there too, that's all I see. Do you even live in Naija?

Most southern Nigerian males are becoming pu.s.s.y.fied as ever. When certain topics in this romance section come up, certain mens' skirts blow up. You even see it in their responses and that's just a snapshot of a feeling widespread amongst Nigerian males offline.

You're gonna sit here and tell me that I'm lying? that you don't see that at all?

Get outta heeeyah lol
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by dayokanu(m): 4:41pm On May 13, 2011
kokoye:

I still dey watch you all the same . . your profile picture for FB fine o . . omo to dun  wink

Maybe if some of those disrespected Nigerian ladies do not see themselves as commodities to be purchased, maybe men in Nigeria would be forced to respect and treat them right. . .and life would be better for all.  Go and see what's happening in Abuja now now now now

. . .and that's what I pondered  cheesy

Bros dont mind spikey, When women trade themselves to the highest bidder like auction items later they come and ask to be respected.

BTW that her FB picture has been giving me a boner all week, Its like i O'Ded on Burantashi.

I was in your area last weekend but too busy running stuffs
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by CrudeOil1(m): 4:42pm On May 13, 2011
spikedcylinder:

Have you dated a Nigerian man before?
Must you date a Nigerian man to know how they treat women?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kokoye(m): 4:44pm On May 13, 2011
dayokanu:

Bros dont mind spikey, When women trade themselves to the highest bidder like auction items later they come and ask to be respected.

BTW that her FB picture has been giving me a boner all week, Its like i O'Ded on Burantashi.

Egbe ni e o, Dayo . . make her bobo catch you.  cheesy
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by spikedcylinder: 5:10pm On May 13, 2011
Blood_Shed:

That's how much they worship women out there, like their balls just sjrink to grapes or just magically disappear. I dare anyone to slap me, I'd rather be branded a woman-beater than let a woman slap a 6'5'' athletic male. You know how silly that is lol?

How old are you? (Like, I ain't disrespecting. Seriously)

Everytime I go visit Naija, and I've lived there too, that's all I see. Do you even live in Naija?

Most southern Nigerian males are becoming pu.s.s.y.fied as ever. When certain topics in this romance section come up, certain mens' skirts blow up. You even see it in their responses and that's just a snapshot of a feeling widespread amongst Nigerian males offline.

You're gonna sit here and tell me that I'm lying? that you don't see that at all?

Get outta heeeyah lol

I'm not saying you're lying, I'm just saying your impression about men and women in Nigeria is very far from reality. You've prolly met one too many love struck Naija males.

@ Dayo, apkogiri is worrying you. angry angry angry

@ kokoye, es jare, egbon mi. tongue
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BloodShed1: 5:17pm On May 13, 2011
spikedcylinder:

[color=#000099]I'm not saying you're lying, I'm just saying your impression about men and women in Nigeria is very far from reality. You've prolly met one too many love struck Naija males.

[/color]

See the contradiction there? lol

And most Nigerian males ARE love-struck, it's a cultural epidemic.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by chines4(m): 5:19pm On May 13, 2011
@Poster

Bros I for just Insult you also. But a lot of ppl have done that already. But I want you to apologize to all the ladies for this insult
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 13, 2011
six-teen pages! LMAO! grin

this issue no be small thing! grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by shollyboy2: 5:35pm On May 13, 2011
make you dey there dey look for woman wey dey floss, wait, what you even feeling like you can even say 9ja babes no dey brush tetth and bathe too, mumu, you are an ass kisser, go kiss mallam
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by sexylogan(m): 5:38pm On May 13, 2011
page 16?

lmao. grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by lepasharon(f): 5:51pm On May 13, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

six-teen pages! LMAO! grin

this issue no be small thing! grin

lool abi d poster no even reply sef he dey shy
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Orton10(m): 6:07pm On May 13, 2011
^
Was pissed-off and upset last nite and vowed never to step foot in here again.
Oh well! . . . undecided
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kelvin(m): 6:11pm On May 13, 2011
Ha ha. Funny post.
@poster.
If you can't find a Nigerian girl whose dental hygiene meets your expectation, you can always try celibacy, or go "broke-back".  tongue
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Gbemyte(f): 6:43pm On May 13, 2011
Op. U deserve what u got sorry.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 13, 2011
Na wa o.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BABE3: 6:51pm On May 13, 2011
I wish we could all read between the lines and get the hidden message in OP's topic. (even if he's faking, forming or wateva)

See the bigger picture here guys and stop ctrisizing "FLOSSING" and "The OP." It's ridiculous. Let's call a spade a spade. What is bad is bad!  It's like making this kind of argument: "Is bathing good?" Well, duh! Basic Hygiene 101.

Lets all just go back to our cribs and start flossing abeg.  smiley

OR

better still guyz, Attack Mr. Cork on this Thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=665935.msg8310773#msg8310773

To me, that is less shameful and less ridiculous than attacking Paddy lo. That thread is a better avenue to play "Sergent save a ho"! smiley
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 13, 2011
Ma please tell them. Common floss o. E no be like say the guy dey curse dark skinned girls, or non-virgins, Igbos/Yorubas/Hausas/etc like people commonly do. Simple dental hygiene.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by tureal(m): 7:17pm On May 13, 2011
@ poster don't mind this people insulting you,you are correct infact i have a nigerian girl for you to kiss when ever you want, my granmama na 89 years old she brush twice,mouth wash and floss but she has no teeth in her mouth but very hygienic come kiss her as you want you are the kind of guy we want for her MR FLOSSING ODE
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 13, 2011
Blood_Shed:

I actually forgot about all that though undecided

Back on topic,

shocked shocked ARE YOU SERIOUS

Aaaah, I don't know how old you are, but from my age and younger, women tend to be very disrespectful to men. And most of the men put them on a peddlestool and let whatever disrespect they get from them slide. You even see it Nollywood movies (the ones with the younger actors). A woman can slap a man in the fact and he won't only not retaliate, but he'll go on his knees and apologise even if the woman is dead wrong.
They know how to step in a man's face and provoke him because they know that a Captain-Save-a-Hoe is just around the corner to protect them and turn on the man due to some archaic sense of chivalry that's still ingrained in most men in Nigeria and elsewhere. And women take advantage of that.
Ain't just about money, that applies to ALL women anyway.

The only women who remember they are actually women towards their men are Northern Naija women IMO.
Indeed.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Afam4eva(m): 8:01pm On May 13, 2011
What is this world turning into. Instead of worrying about the behavior of girls some people are worried about girls who brush twice daily.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by lepasharon(f): 8:04pm On May 13, 2011
afam4eva:

What is this world turning into. Instead of worrying about the behavior of girls some people are worried about girls who brush twice daily.

loool abi
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by otokx(m): 8:36pm On May 13, 2011
most times it boils down to how and not what is said?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by tpia5: 9:03pm On May 13, 2011
You even see it Nollywood movies (the ones with the younger actors). A woman can slap a man in the fact and he won't only not retaliate, but he'll go on his knees and apologise even if the woman is dead wrong.

ah, you saw it on nollywood you dont say.

is there a second country called nigeria somewhere where this commonly happens because i'm sure there must be.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by sexylogan(m): 9:12pm On May 13, 2011
Orton1_0:

^
Was pissed-off and upset last nite and vowed never to step foot in here again.
Oh well! . . . undecided

Welcome back! tongue
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by obowunmi(m): 9:14pm On May 13, 2011
ahahahaha! Funny OP! LOL

Naija babes have too much to worry about than to floss. grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by sexylogan(m): 9:24pm On May 13, 2011
obowunmi:

ahahahaha! Funny OP! LOL

Naija babes have too much to worry about than to flossgrin

.[/b]
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by MsCee(f): 9:55pm On May 13, 2011
@OP, if you were sensible you would know not to make general statements like that. Nigerian girls? I am Nigerian and I live in Chicago. But before then, I lived 31 years in Nigeria. and I never visited a dentist, never flossed and I brushed (still do) once a day and I have the whitest teeth and don’t have funky breath. But i did have a lot of friends, in Nigeria, who flossed and bushed several times a day.

You speak of girls in the States like they have better dental hygiene than those in Nigeria but you fail to mention that many Americans rely on mouthwashes or mint flavored gums to freshen their breaths. Go to the nearest grocery store and you can count the number of people with nice, white teeth. Isn’t that the reason people here have teeth whitening and cosmetic/aesthetic dental surgeries?

You lived in the US for 5years and you’ve become better than everyone else? N.i.g.g.e.r please! No wonder you were deported.

NLanders incase you are wondering, he told us himself and I quote: “perhaps i should go look for a REPAT chick like myself?. . ”

repatriate
vb (tr) [riːˈpætrɪˌeɪt]
to send back (a refugee, prisoner of war, etc.) to the country of his birth or citizenship

n [riːˈpætrɪɪt]
a person who has been repatriated
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 12:57am On May 14, 2011
I cant believe you guys are still on flossing just because one psycho dropped a line. Well the dentist will tell you flossing is good and advisable because its helps with removing plague from our teeth thus preventing gum decay and halitosis and probably heart diseases. However, emphasis is placed on brushing at least twice daily(Morning and before you sleep) and drinking water anytime you take a fizzy drink or eat.

However, remember, anytime you eat, the plague sets and you have to floss again or brush. To avoid going mental cos you want to keep a good breath, drink plenty water or rinse your mouth thoroughly, then use a mouth sprayer or chew some sugar free gum. this will give you a fresh breath and help to fight any plague rising until bedtime.

Thus much as flossing is advisable, there are other means to sustain your oral hygiene. My Grandfather used "pako" herbal sticks to brush all his life, never visited the dentist, had very strong white teeth, no mouth odour  and lived till 98 when he died in his sleep. same with my grandmother who died at age 88. This facts disprove the idea that flossing is a must. Just remember to take your oral hygiene seriously in your own best interest.

Now to the the poser who was abusing our Nigerian girls cos he was in the US for 5 years and his laid back and shallow minded supporters. The fact is that even in the USA  only 28% of Americans floss their teeth daily, (some are fibbing, according to the sales data ) This means that the figure is probably very inflated. Thus, the figure is probably around 10%.

Furthermore 74% of Americans are affected by some type of periodontal  or gum disease or gingivitis.  (AGD, 2002)

The bottom line is this, flossing is advisable if you can take the time but there are plenty alternative to maintaining your oral hygiene without going mental.

And like i said in my earlier message, this is not just about flossing, its about an an half educated boy devoid of well balanced cultural upbringing trying to insult his mother . if you support his jaundiced thinking, I think this applies to you too.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Ivynwa(f): 4:33am On May 14, 2011
MsCee:

@OP, if you were sensible you would know not to make general statements like that. Nigerian girls? I am Nigerian and I live in Chicago. But before then, I lived 31 years in Nigeria. and I never visited a dentist, never flossed and I brushed (still do) once a day and I have the whitest teeth and don’t have funky breath. But i did have a lot of friends, in Nigeria, who flossed and bushed several times a day.
You speak of girls in the States like they have better dental hygiene than those in Nigeria but you fail to mention that many Americans rely on mouthwashes or mint flavored gums to freshen their breaths. Go to the nearest grocery store and you can count the number of people with nice, white teeth. Isn’t that the reason people here have teeth whitening and cosmetic/aesthetic dental surgeries?
You lived in the US for 5years and you’ve become better than everyone else? N.i.g.g.e.r please! No wonder you were deported.
NLanders incase you are wondering, he told us himself and I quote: “perhaps i should go look for a [b]REPAT chick like myself?. . ”
repatriate [/b] vb (tr) [riːˈpætrɪˌeɪt]
to send back (a refugee, prisoner of war, etc.) to the country of his birth or citizenship
n [riːˈpætrɪɪt]
a person who has been repatriated

OMG! are you serious about the "repatriated" part? I saw where the poster used the word "Repat" and didn't pay attention to that one bit, I was even laughing thinking that it's all NL joke when somebody mentioned here that he was deported. Bikonu my people if this poster was really repatriated, we must have mercy on him and stop making fun of his thread, we have chided him enough.

Let's have mercy on him,[b] somebody that got deported/repatriated should be embraced back into the society and the abuses being rained on him is not good for his morale and spirit. [/b]It's not easy to get deported, I mean he must be going thru a lot trying to make a new living here in Nigeria and it isn't a good thing for all and sundry to be raining abuses on him like that, he has been corrected like an erring child deserves to be corrected and I'm sure that next time he will be more tactful about relating in Nigeria. Make una forgive him abeg my people, thank una wellu wellu -o-o. One love people!  kiss kiss kiss
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by 190: 5:02am On May 14, 2011
Ivynwa:

OMG! are you serious about the "repatriated" part? I saw where the poster used the word "Repat" and didn't pay attention to that one bit, I was even laughing thinking that it's all NL joke when somebody mentioned here that he was deported. Bikonu my people if this poster was really repatriated, we must have mercy on him and stop making fun of his thread, we have chided him enough.

Let's have mercy on him,[b] somebody that got deported/repatriated should be embraced back into the society and the abuses being rained on him is not good for his morale and spirit. [/b]It's not easy to get deported, I mean he must be going thru a lot trying to make a new living here in Nigeria and it isn't a good thing for all and sundry to be raining abuses on him like that, he has been corrected like an erring child deserves to be corrected and I'm sure that next time he will be more tactful about relating in Nigeria. Make una forgive him abeg my people, thank una wellu wellu -o-o. One love people!  kiss kiss kiss
shocked shocked undecided undecided
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Ivynwa(f): 5:14am On May 14, 2011
@190
190 Boy what is wrong with you??  grin  kiss Don't you sleep Sweetie, everybody in NL have gone to bed except you and your Mzdarkie. You guys love is seeming stronger by the day.
What kind of signature do you have on there, will you remove that F-word thing make I see road pass Ojare.  grin  grin kiss kiss OMG! the poor signature seem to be changing every minute, I haven't even finished speaking and it got changed you are so incurable boy! We must crown you the Igwe Ogbaru gburugburu of NL cos you are everywhere at the same time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (25) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2015 Contest RELOADED {nomination & Verification Thread} / Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love / Hw Was Ur First Sex/romance Share Ur Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.