Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,981 members, 7,803,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (39484 Views)

Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? / Am Afraid I Miqht Make Love To My Sister Soon. / I Am Afraid Of Being 30 And Still Unmarried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BloodShed1: 12:44am On May 18, 2011
How old are you (no stalker)?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 12:45am On May 18, 2011
An adult
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BloodShed1: 12:47am On May 18, 2011
Teens, 20's, what?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 12:48am On May 18, 2011
smiley
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BloodShed1: 12:49am On May 18, 2011
Eh, always thought you were older
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 12:50am On May 18, 2011
I always get that
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BloodShed1: 12:52am On May 18, 2011
You did grow up in Nigeria, alot of you seem older, but that comes back to you like a boomerang.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 12:54am On May 18, 2011
I did not grow up in Nigerian, I have always been old for my age. It the experiences life throws at you.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BloodShed1: 1:00am On May 18, 2011
Where did you grow up?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 1:01am On May 18, 2011
Gambia
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BloodShed1: 1:03am On May 18, 2011
Are you FROM Gambia?

A Nigerian that grew up in Gambia? Interesting.

Actually a close friend of mine came back from Gambia and said he enjoyed it. And it's true they have more light than in Nigeria don't they?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 1:04am On May 18, 2011
Oh no, I am not Nigerian I have been there though.

Electricity?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BloodShed1: 1:13am On May 18, 2011
So you ARE Gambian?

And yeah I meant electricity
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 1:20am On May 18, 2011
Im Gambian /Sierra Leonean.

Well it is a small country and majority of people have electricity. The government is trying to get electricity everywhere and it is happening. Power hardly goes off but if it does it will take about 30min or so for it to return.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by BloodShed1: 1:22am On May 18, 2011
I see.

Embarrassing that even the less fortunate West African countries can enjoy more electricity than Nigeria. What a shame.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 1:29am On May 18, 2011
Well I would not say it is less fortunate although it does not have most of the resources Nigeria has it is doing very well.
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 1:59am On May 18, 2011
kandiikane:

I did not grow up in Nigerian, I have always been old for my age. It the experiences life throws at you.
gbagaun, candycake, why u dey kill us wit oyinbo na, na which one na
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 2:01am On May 18, 2011
Have you never heard of typo? You are very silly grin

Why mek yu dey call me candycake? Yu wan eat me?
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 2:02am On May 18, 2011
kandiikane:

undecided undecided undecided undecided me no know wetin typo mean. na only you knw am o
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 2:12am On May 18, 2011
typographical error grin

Ok, wait wait ar go mek am simpler jus foe yu brain.
Yu noe way yu dey type en yu mek a mistake, na typo be dat. Short foe wetin ar put up yanda^^ grin grin grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by ogenco(f): 8:51am On May 18, 2011
You need to go back and import some of your white girls lips and be kissing here in Nigeria,
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by toogie: 12:12pm On May 18, 2011
Oga u sound as though u've spent all your life in the US (again who's sure you actually went - u spent 5yrs where, hope not in jail and you come here dey pose, take time!)

Who even allowed this thread
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by chines4(m): 3:55pm On May 18, 2011
kandiikane:

Im Gambian /Sierra Leonean.

Well it is a small country and majority of people have electricity. The government is trying to get electricity everywhere and it is happening. Power hardly goes off but if it does it will take about 30min or so for it to return.

Chineke and we claim to be giant of Africa angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 12:23am On May 19, 2011
^^Obviously there are far cornered places where electricity has not reach but it is getting there.
Usually if you want electricity in your area you join in with the people in the area to buy POLES. I don't know if that is how it operates in Nigeria.

But yes, soon the whole Country will be electrified grin grin grin

People call you Giant of Africa because of your population nothing else lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by lepasharon(f): 7:23pm On May 19, 2011
ok ppl dats enough now!! 22 pages!! come on too many notifications! im sure the poster gets the message dats hes obsessive pls!
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by chiogo(f): 7:37pm On May 19, 2011
^^ Learn how to navigate nairaland and you won't be receiving useless notifications wink
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Busybody2(f): 11:37pm On May 21, 2011
Babe:

Busybody LoL @ Don't be scared! I just try to avoid trouble, because you can never know what's going in on on the other end of the online argument. The other person might be hypertensive and take everything I type offensive or too seriously. And me I don't want to be responsible for any heart attack. You know. And it's only civil sef---

**talking to my self** "pls who asked me for an explanation? --lol

Btw, I wanted to continue that argument with you, but since your brain is hibernating, I'll let it slide. 

@ RandyOrton: So I was told to ask you that, apart from the the swag that you guyz are synonymous with, name ONE thing y'all are worth losing sleep over.  ?  Gimme an answer quick quick.

Lol, was just saying don't be scared to approach that crotchety, cranky randyorton, that I got your back cheesy I am not hiding oh, it's just that i need to stay out of the sun tongue

Which argument you wan continue, oya start now sharp sharp, makojamiologbala, the gist must not pass me by, which kain brain dey hibernate, as long as it belongs to me and it is situated under my feet abi where e dey sef, the hibernation can wait jare tongue

@ Randyorton

I say I have more than one, na wetin angry angry angry You dey swear for me to marry more than one man ni angry I say if they make it legal, I will be the first in the queue to register to marry all of them, na wetin cheesy

kandiikane:

Donlittle:

gbagaun, candycake, why u dey kill us wit oyinbo na, na which one na

kandiikane:

Why mek yu dey call me candycake? Yu wan eat me?

This confirms what I have always known, 99% of Naija men are gay, here we have this lady offering herself on a platter with cherries on top, yet Donlittle legged it, chei, wharra okobotic waste of space grin Thats how that omo-to-dun was parambulating up and down instead of hitting the nail on the head that he wants to marry BABE! tongue Anyway me I done go buy my aswebi already, there must be a Nairaland wedding this year by fire by force cheesy
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 1:33am On May 22, 2011
Oya bisa bodi, tell me how you take style envision me on platter with cherry on top? Na you nor more tok am.
Ar dey sense something else oo. grin grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Busybody2(f): 2:00am On May 22, 2011
kandiikane:

Oya bisa bodi, tell me how you take style envision me on platter with cherry on top? Na you nor more tok am.
Ar dey sense something else oo. grin grin

TRANSLATION:

Kandiikane: Busybody please do something, I love this Donlittle dude, he has to know how much I want him sooooo bad embarassed

Busybody: Okay Kandi, I feel ya, the path of true love never did run smooth anyway, onto it rightaway cheesy

Kandikane: Please you have to try your best, I will not take no for an answer cry

Busybody: Oh dear, cor blimey, should I use a bit of violence if he proves resistant then tongue

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

Hmmm, Kandikane get liver oh, what if Donlittle says no to her advances and puts his foot down, anyway I like her, she's got spunk and if he doesn't want her, its his loss angry Hmmm, could i have misintepreted the message, nah, my fibre-optic Tatafo antenna has never failed me before, yeah thats the right transmission cheesy She wants her man by hook or by crook cheesy Girl power to you Sisthren grin Busybody to the rescue grin grin grin
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 2:09am On May 22, 2011
Bisa bodi do you want to [i]fuc[/i]k me? Seriously I can sense it cool
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by Busybody2(f): 2:15am On May 22, 2011
shocked shocked shocked Ehn, blood of jisos shocked I shall not go blind, i refuse to go blind shocked My momma will kill me, she has warned me against clicking onto these p.o.r.n sites like Nairaland tongue I know it is not yet time for Church, but, but, but, I will wait outside for the next 6 hours in the cold until they open tongue cheesy

Holy Molly shocked shocked shocked
Re: Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! by kandiikane(m): 2:17am On May 22, 2011
Lmaooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Funny Things We Do When We Fall In Love / Hw Was Ur First Sex/romance Share Ur Story / 7 Features Women Secretly Find Attractive In Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.