Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Buhari’s Govt Wants To Hide Everything – Nigerians React As NBC Gives New Orders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Govt Wants To Hide Everything – Nigerians React As NBC Gives New Orders (336 Views)

NBC Gives Arise TV Final Warning Over Use Of Derogatory Remarks / Buhari Appoints Balarabe Shehu Ilelah As NBC DG / Atiku Abubakar Reacts As NBC Suspends AIT, Ray Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Govt Wants To Hide Everything – Nigerians React As NBC Gives New Orders by Dailynaijanew10: 8:38am On Jul 18, 2021
Nigerians have condemned the new order by the National Broadcasting Commission, NBC instructing television and radio stations to desist from revealing “details” of the activities of bandits, terrorists, and kidnappers in their reports.
In its latest statement on Friday, NBC said there is a need for caution as too many details may have an adverse implication on the efforts of the security officials to solve insurgency in the country.

“The Commission, therefore, enjoins broadcasters to collaborate with the government in dealing with the security challenges by;

“Not giving details of either the security issues or victims of these security challenges so as not to jeopardize the efforts of the Nigerian soldiers and other security agents,” part of the statement read.

Reacting, some Nigerians on Twitter accused the Buhari-led government of concealing its activities and depriving Nigerians of the right to information.

They wondered how Nigerians would be aware of security update around them if details of bandits, kidnap attacks are concealed.https://dailynaijanews.com.ng/buharis-govt-wants-to-hide-everything-nigerians-react-as-nbc-gives-new-orders/
Re: Buhari’s Govt Wants To Hide Everything – Nigerians React As NBC Gives New Orders by Supan(m): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2021
ObadiahMal:

Let me make some revelations because some of us also have our own intelligence networks. I have met with some of the bandits, we have met with some of their high commanders. One or two who have repented. They have sat down with us, not once, not twice.

They told us that one of the northern governors is the commander of Boko Haram in Nigeria. Boko Haram and the Bandits are one and the same thing. They have a sophisticated network. during this lockdown their Planes were moving up and down as though there was no lock down. Moving ammunition, money, logistics and distributing them in different part of the country. They are already in the south. In the rain forest of the south. They are everywhere. They told us that when they finish this rural killings, they will move to phase 2.

In the Phase 2, they will go into the urban cities, going from house to house killing prominent people. I can tell you, this is the game plan. By 2022, they want to start a civil war in Nigeria. Don't joke with what I am saying you. I have a PHD from Oxford university. I am a central banker, we don't talk nonsense. So don't joke with what I am telling you. --- Obadiah Mailafia
We know their game plan
Re: Buhari’s Govt Wants To Hide Everything – Nigerians React As NBC Gives New Orders by Xscape1993(m): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2021
There is nothing one will not see or hear in this government. What I don't understand is why should a government be defending and protecting terrorists that are killings good Nigerians. What a country rule by unfortunate people.
Re: Buhari’s Govt Wants To Hide Everything – Nigerians React As NBC Gives New Orders by heniford2: 8:43am On Jul 18, 2021
Imagine giving ur leadership to tout and uneducated people to run what do you expect
Re: Buhari’s Govt Wants To Hide Everything – Nigerians React As NBC Gives New Orders by chrisxxx(m): 8:57am On Jul 18, 2021
The only time the government shuts down the internet is when they are afraid of the people and their voices. Senator Menendez USA.
Re: Buhari’s Govt Wants To Hide Everything – Nigerians React As NBC Gives New Orders by blackboy(m): 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
Unconstitutional

(1) (Reply)

Apga Leadership: Oye Seized Being The National Chairman Of Apga Since May,2019. / Sunday Igboho Chained Like A Baby In Cotonou Cry Out For Help / sharia punishments are an Embarrassment to Nigeria's image Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.