Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

How To Make More Sales On Whatsapp And Increase Your Status Views - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make More Sales On Whatsapp And Increase Your Status Views (244 Views)

How To Grow Your Whatsapp Contact List To Gain Thousands Of Status Views / Buy 10k Whatsapp Status Views And Contact / This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make More Sales On Whatsapp And Increase Your Status Views by Solo777(m): 9:53am On Jul 18, 2021
If you're not selling on WhatsApp then I don't know what you're doing.

Your WhatsApp status is so important and lots of people are making money selling on their status.

Your views would translate into sales.

Sadly some people are struggling to make sales on WhatsApp.

To make sales online, you must have the KLT factor. This means that people must first KNOW you, LIKE you, and TRUST you before buying from you.

Listen........

If you're using your business logo or any other picture rather than a dope picture of you on your display picture on WhatsApp then you're the cause of your problems.

Look at it this way, you advertise a product and I'm to buy from you. I'm supposed to pay you for your product without seeing you right.

That's not easy. Now I have to pay you without at least seeing your picture or knowing what you look like.

Would that make me trust you or make me think you're a scammer?

Think.

There are so many other mistakes you're making and it's your fault you're making low sales.

Want to know them?

Get my courses.

In my course," Over 30+ business mistakes most business owners make that costs them over #68,000 yearly", I listed out these terrible mistakes and how you can get out of them.

If you're struggling to make sales then you may be making them.

You want to make more sales on WhatsApp?

I'll also give you my course "How to make more sales on WhatsApp and increase your WhatsApp status views".

This course would explain in details the strategies I apply to make more sales.

If you apply them in the next 30 days, you'll be shocked at how your sales would explode.

It's an audio course so you can plug your earpiece and just listen....straight to the point...

You'll be overwhelmed at the value I'm sharing.

When you get 3 or more courses, you get a free one-on-one business consultation and one more free course.

Send a WhatsApp message to 08179687499 now.

(1) (Reply)

Lj / N/a / Business Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.