Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me (5226 Views)

Masturbation Has Ruined My Life / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 18, 2021
My girl has slept with everyone in her past, from her church members, coursemates, class mates, uncle, friends, friends of friends, family friends, friends' boyfriends and even pastor's son.

The thing is, she didn't tell me before we started that she has done over 7 abortions and these dirty secrets too. I found out on my own, one week, five dirty secrets of her past keeps popping out. And when confronted she would deny and eventually admit.

The relationship has been eight months only and I dropped my ex cos of just one cheat.

So, before we met, i was doing well , picking money if u understand, good money without dipping my hands in native sauce. But now, everywhere has been blocked , no money , no favour, nothing and I keep finding out things on my own. To worsen it, I am a student(final year) just like her and we are both orphans. Me, i don't have anyone to help me in my life, nosingle person. I have been taking care of myself ever since my ss2 days.

The girl has changed and i observed it fully but her past is hurting her. We have been to several places and three of those places said she was used for money rituals/good luck taken to make money, which she agreed on and blamed on her serious ex...

This girl has changed and i like her. Maybe i just crave for attention, i mean close attention not fake attention with constant billing. She stays with me and even before we discovered this ritual thing, we have already observed that whenever she is not around or travel out to her village, money will start coming to me...

She doesn't want to leave me and she has suicidal tendencies. My life is so messed up right now. Just this morning after she left for church, i went through her fb old chat and discovered that she slept with one cripple guy like that..

Y na, y...

I need advise, pls good advise not insulting me and asking me to dump her ass that hse is a LovePeddler... Pls address her as human too and show utmost respect.

God bless you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by Kriss216: 9:57am On Jul 18, 2021
In the words of Jason, E better make person born Thief than to born Mumu

Tueh!

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by qtguru(m): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2021
Studentdelta21:
My girl has slept with everyone in her past, from her church members, coursemates, class mates, uncle, friends, friends of friends, family friends, friends' boyfriends and even pastor's son.

The thing is, she didn't tell me before we started that she has done over 7 abortions and these dirty secrets too. I found out on my own, one week, five dirty secrets of her past keeps popping out. And when confronted she would deny and eventually admit.

The relationship has been eight months only and I dropped my ex cos of just one cheat.

So, before we met, i was doing well , picking money if u understand, good money without dipping my hands in native sauce. But now, everywhere has been blocked , no money , no favour, nothing and I keep finding out things on my own. To worsen it, I am a student(final year) just like her and we are both orphans. Me, i don't have anyone to help me in my life, nosingle person. I have been taking care of myself ever since my ss2 days.

The girl has changed and i observed it fully but her past is hurting her. We have been to several places and three of those places said she was used for money rituals/good luck taken to make money, which she agreed on and blamed on her serious ex...

This girl has changed and i like her. Maybe i just crave for attention, i mean close attention not fake attention with constant billing. She stays with me and even before we discovered this ritual thing, we have already observed that whenever she is not around or travel out to her village, money will start coming to me...

She doesn't want to leave me and she has suicidal tendencies. My life is so messed up right now. Just this morning after she left for church, i went through her fb old chat and discovered that she slept with one cripple guy like that..

Y na, y...

I need advise, pls good advise not insulting me and asking me to dump her ass that hse is a LovePeddler... Pls address her as human too and show utmost respect.

God bless you.

PS: I'm a drug addict due to depression, no need stopping it cos d reality of my life is making me feel lyk death is d way out... It's not even about her.

You're a drug addict cuz you chose to be, you can deal with your issues or Bury your head in sand. You guys can go for prayers and deliverance. Drugs won't sort your problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by gasparpisciotta: 10:00am On Jul 18, 2021
You still have time to make good of life, concentrate on that and stay off drugs and any toxic relationships-including girlfriends.

Only you can change your life.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by Lovinghauwa: 10:01am On Jul 18, 2021
sad
Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by Jessepaid(m): 10:03am On Jul 18, 2021
Are you mad bro?

Drop the girl A fuccing SAP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 18, 2021
Kriss216:

Tueh!
So u nor see where i write put say prematured person nor dey comment for here ? Ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by MYHUBBY: 10:06am On Jul 18, 2021
ignore those advising you to leave her, buy her luxuries things instead like house and cars then go ahead to pay her Bride price. attention seeker idiot

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by Kriss216: 10:06am On Jul 18, 2021
Studentdelta21:
So u nor see where i write put say prematured person nor dey comment for here ? Ode
Shame on you, boyfriend of a prostitute!

Your mates dey sample fresh kpekus, na old and rotten kpekus you wan spend the rest of your life with. Shame!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by drightguy(m): 10:07am On Jul 18, 2021
The discovery of your problem is the begining of your breakthroughs. Believe in God and go for deliverance.
I don't know what you mean by "Picking money" but if it's what I am thinking; every action has a repercussion attached. Look inward too, it might not be just her but you too.

God help you overcome, amen.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by Ekez(m): 10:09am On Jul 18, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
You never see something

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by Bluesea1and2: 10:10am On Jul 18, 2021
Since she's isn't your wife yet, what's holding your blokos down??
Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by Bluesea1and2: 10:11am On Jul 18, 2021
[]
Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by Ekez(m): 10:12am On Jul 18, 2021
You are a Yahoo boy and your fellow Yahoo. Boy used your girlfriend for reneeal cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by WittyLad(m): 10:13am On Jul 18, 2021
Why do you still refer her as "your girl"?
Firstly, She isn't your girl.. she is for the street and belong to the street, and to the street shall she return to.. you can't make a hoe less a hoe.
It's crazy that I find it hard to know where to start the advice from.. but

My simple advice: walk away now that you are living.. some got this same advice but ended up walking away Dead!..

Have the abundance mindset, stop this act of thinking your life revolves around her.
There are many fishes in the Sea, there are many girls out there that you can vibe with, besides your goals should come first..
Read all miseducation threads by ubunja, at least start from there. All the best

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by Babatojide: 10:14am On Jul 18, 2021
CHILL OUT MAN !!
Sounds like you putting your mind on overdrive man
Every single body has got a past
Even DEATH no fit ERASE our past
U don man up already based on say...
U love this woman...
( and u not ashamed to show it) despite the past...
Bruv most times u self go don confirm once or twice that nothing is certain in life
Wether una go marry or not e never sure
even those wey dey d marriage gan
E no sure for dem
Just relax bro
Try dey reason d things u like abt her
Free your mind no dey stress abt PAST man
Ma man
if dem check most of we men past
Our body counts dey enter 500 before 30 yrs(olosho/sarewa/gf/1n stands e.t.c paroles included)...
Na Hypocrites full this world
Na only JESUS Christ PURE cos he was born of a VRGIN
Abeg how many of us mama born us as VIRGINS...
Listen to people’s opinions at your own risk
No let who no dey wash Y**nsh after them shit come dey tell u say your mess too dey smell... cool

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by iLegendd(m): 10:15am On Jul 18, 2021
You're so lucky to have met such a virgin. Wife her fast before I come take her from you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by DaddyRochie1642: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2021
Oga this your case is strong.
Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by Iyasaburi: 10:18am On Jul 18, 2021
Studentdelta21:

Your mumu carry weight bro! And I am reporting you to Buhari since you no get papa

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 18, 2021
Marry her bro. Her kind is rare. Get her the finest things of life and give her genuine love. Good luck bro

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by amunkita(m): 11:03am On Jul 18, 2021
OP please don't leave her, she is ur Divine wife from god. Just pay her pride price and see changes in ur life and finance..

Ewu Uwa-mmebi.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 18, 2021
If given chance, your gf can Bleep the whole Milan like Ozil's angry. Learn from Ozil & put her where she belongs.

That's if your claim is even true.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by Nicklaus619(m): 11:24am On Jul 18, 2021
Ekez:
You are a Yahoo boy and your fellow Yahoo. Boy used your girlfriend for reneeal cheesy cheesy cheesy

So u man say Bushmeat aff catch the hunter ? grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by SKhanmi: 11:27am On Jul 18, 2021
Won tunti de nitori olorun

Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by yuping(m): 11:52am On Jul 18, 2021
Kriss216:

Tueh!
This your quote is quoted.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
Well, she is not the first. Many girls are in this too and are knowingly ruining innocent men's live. The ritual thing is what I know personally but op for you to know this and still stick around, you must be one of the biggest fo*l in 2021.

Be there and be claiming love while your future has been sold to a yahoo boy. Stay put!!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by Elliotwaveforec: 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
All these lazy girls chasing yahoo boys upandan would cause the downfall of many innocent guys. Boys don use her glory play kite.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by aktolly54(m): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
Op take her to mountain and pray together for like 7days, even they used her good luck to make fortune I believe there is nothing God can't fix. The person that used her will start experiencing hardship and things will go soar for such person which means your gf glory has been restored. #my2cent#

PS: fast with your prayer ooo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by Tekzyflex(m): 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
Cripple even collect him share.
Guy no vex ooo;your babe nah O+ as in free donor?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by techWriter3: 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
In the phrases of Jason E better make woman born burglar than to born MumuTueh
Re: My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me by masterflowx(m): 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
One man down.
The extremely fetish yahoo boys fvcked your girlfriend severally and you're still planning to spend the rest of your life with the empty vessel.

Enjoy your miserable life bro.

Next...

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Exactly How SIMPS Disgrace Manhood In The DMs Of Random Wh0r£s!! (photo) / A Young Guy Just Committed Suicide Because Of Loan App. / Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.