Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend May Have Secretly Paid Her Bride Price - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend May Have Secretly Paid Her Bride Price (424 Views)

Janemena Accused Of Cheating With Prince Kpokpogiri, Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend / Kemi Olunloyo Asked How Much Biodun Fatoyinbo Paid Her. She Fired Back / Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend May Have Secretly Paid Her Bride Price by tonyluyi1985: 10:19am On Jul 18, 2021
Popular Nollywood actress and brand influencer, Tonto Dikeh may be on her way to giving matrimony a second shot since her first marriage to businessman and socialite, Olakunle Churchill hit the rocks with the duo washing their dirty linen in public.
A blogger, Stella Dimorkuskus revealed that Tonto Dikeh’s boyfriend has secretly paid her bride price and they aretraditionally married.
She wrote:
“Tonto Dikeh’s man, Prince Kpokpogri paid her bride price in ‘low key’
“Actress Tonto Dikeh’s man, Kpokpogri has ‘secretly’ paid her bride price according to traditions.
Stella took to her Instagram page to officially congratulate the couple.
Congratulations to @tontolet and @kpokpogri my isoko people whisper to me that something has been done and the two of you are husband and wife already. They say part two is loading.
This is a good will post to welcome you officially to isoko land. I hope all your teaming fans will become mine as well. Heheheje isoko wa doooh
You recall that Tonto Dikeh announced that she is going to spend the weekend with her husband and that she is not going to Oba but rather heading to her husband’s house and she is super excited that she is going to re-unite with him after almost two weeks of not seeing each other since his last visit.
The mother of one, shared photo of her with her luggage as she sets off for the trip, however, she proceeded to say she was catching a cruise with her status.
In her words;
“HAM NOT TRAVELLING TO OBA, HAM GOING TO HUSBAND HOUSE… #ABEG MA CRUISE I DEY CATCH OOO”
Source: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/07/18/tonto-dikehs-boyfriend-may-have-secretly-paid-her-bride-price/
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend May Have Secretly Paid Her Bride Price by FarahAideed: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2021
Bride price she will soon return cheesy when she is annoyed
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend May Have Secretly Paid Her Bride Price by LuQuLuQu(m): 11:55am On Jul 18, 2021
We bless God if na true
Re: Tonto Dikeh’s Boyfriend May Have Secretly Paid Her Bride Price by NaBanga: 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
She is not a Lady. She is a WOMAN. A woman like Tonto cannot miss Heaven. Neither can heaven miss a woman like Tonto. grin

(1) (Reply)

WATCH : Bbnaija Season 6: Shine Ya Eye (LIVE) / Bbnaija Boma Net Worth, Biography And Relationship (2021) / Rachael Oniga Biography, Age, Family And Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.