Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Obi Cubana's Mom Burial: The Flagrant Display Of Affluence & More. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana's Mom Burial: The Flagrant Display Of Affluence & More. (672 Views)

Banky W Spotted At Wizkid’s Mom's Burial Ceremony(pictures, Video) / The Moment Jowizaza Made A Grand Entry At Obi Cubana's Mom's Burial (Video) / Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Cubana's Mom Burial: The Flagrant Display Of Affluence & More. by macho44(m): 12:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
I need someone to show me a video of top shots like Tony Elumelu, Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga, grin and Femi Otedola coming out at events to spray money.

I might not subscribe to your school of thoughts, but here's the thing;
When I hear of Tony Elumelu, the first thing that comes to my mind is how much of a successful banker he is.
When I hear of Aliko Dangote, what comes to my mind is his business conglomerate like Dangote cement and pasta.
When I hear of Mike Adenuga, what comes to my mind is Globacom.
When I hear of Otedola, I first think of Forte oil.

These guys have worked so hard to build their empires from scratch, so they know better than to rub their money in people's faces.
I listened to an interview where Tony Elumelu said he gives his daughter who is in college, an allowance of 500 pounds every month.
Yes, he's stinking rich and can afford to give her more than that, but he's trying to instill what they call "discipline" in her.
We live in a country where unemployment and under employment is the order of the day, but you make a video of yourself throwing bundles of Naira into the air or swimming pools.

How exactly does that inspire the younger generation or the people who look up to you to make their money legitimately?
You're throwing money in public and you're videoing people rushing and scrambling to pick them up, and you think you're helping the poor?
What you're doing is making them more frustrated and annoyed with the whole system.

If you really want to make an impact, why not gather those people at your feet and teach them how you got to the level you are today.
Give them grants to set up a business. Give them scholarships. Send them abroad.

But they can't? Do you know why?
If your hands are not clean, you don't help people who want to succeed legitimately.
This is the only difference between those rich guys I mentioned at the beginning of this post and the likes of Eze Ego 1 of Kualampar, Okey Money Na Malay, and Ome Na Dollars Na Jakarta.

No one is saying you shouldn't push drugs or internet fraud to make it, but at least, let the ones who still believe they can make it legitimately, keep striving and working hard. Don't make their efforts look useless by rubbing your ill-gotten wealth in their faces.

Get started with Email Marketing For Beginners grin grin grin, no allow MEN oppress you

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana's Mom Burial: The Flagrant Display Of Affluence & More. by habsydiamond(m): 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
All these audio money is the major reason why youths of nowadays are involving in anything to make ends meet... Even teenagers are not ready to undergo the hardship of getting a job or the stress that come from business ownership.. All they want is money.. Thats why I pity this generation

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana's Mom Burial: The Flagrant Display Of Affluence & More. by macho44(m): 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
habsydiamond:
All these audio money is the major reason why youths of nowadays are involving in anything to make ends meet... Even teenagers are not ready to undergo the hardship of getting a job or the stress that come from business ownership.. All they want is money.. Thats why I pity this generation

My broda, E be things ooooo, e be real things. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana's Mom Burial: The Flagrant Display Of Affluence & More. by Brian47(m): 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
I see this post for Facebook yesterday morning

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana's Mom Burial: The Flagrant Display Of Affluence & More. by Great100000: 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
Brian47:
I see this post for Facebook yesterday morning
saw

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana's Mom Burial: The Flagrant Display Of Affluence & More. by Brian47(m): 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
Great100000:
saw

Na pidgin I dey speak

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bisola Aiyeola's Reaction As She Flies Private Jet For The First Time / Naija Lady Makes Mess At Night Club / Many Women Are Asking Me Out — Bbn’s Whitemoney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.