Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) (85368 Views)

Reno Omokri: Davido Is Wiser Than All Those Who Gave Him Money / “are They For Sacrifice” – Fans Asked: As Kanayo O. Kanayo Shares Photo With Two / Kanayo O Kanayo Opens His House In Aboh-Mbaise, Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by EBMedia: 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O. Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Photo, Video)

During his mum's burial, Obi Cubana made sign of the cross when actor Kanayo O. Kanayo sprayed him money, IgbereTV reports.

Kanayo shared the video of the moment on Instagram with the caption;

"I de spray you money, you de do , IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, AND OF TTHE SON, AND ..........@obi_cubana @vintagedeluxeinteriors OBANYEGO NA OBA @igiligi1"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRdX2XpJTUS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYWax2UOFlw

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Kriss216: 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
You're not Igbo, you didn't marry or date Igbo...how are you enjoying life

I seriously want to know.

God bless Igbo Nation.

736 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by uzohcars(m): 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Great men, I love it when you are carrying everyone along. Peaceful loving guys. My condolences bro

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Ndi ego...
Come be like I no serious with my life

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lol grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Theatrics

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Kriss216: 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
SmellySperm:
Ndi ego...
Come be like I no serious with my life

Nawao cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by NORSYK(m): 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
Obi Cubana still throwing money at outing Service today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9ud3HntTLQ

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kriss216:

Nawao cheesy
I swear bros, the oppression and depression is real

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Kriss216: 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
SmellySperm:

Bear with them. E go soon reach our turn.

37 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Idamond: 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
blood money dey fear blood money grin : grin

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
Life's fun

Oba to the world !

18 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Liballo: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kriss216:

God bless Igbo Nation.

This doesn't look good on you.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by festacman(m): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Meedon: 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
Vanities undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Spending123: 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
SmellySperm:

My brother local man done give up.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Malawian(m): 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
Honestly, I am beginning to like this Cubana guy.

53 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by BigDawsNet: 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
grin
Obi cubana and Davido who rich pass

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by SILVERLINES: 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
cheesy

This intimidation is too much

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Afonjashapmouth: 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
Since una no wan allow the man rest he kukuma pick up the tag and change it to comic.... When life gives you Lemon na you know wetin you go add am to make it more bitter, sweeter or purge you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Serichsporech: 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2021

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by arantess: 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
Malawian:
Honestly, I am beginning to like this Cubana guy.
You no get option before

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by slawormiir: 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Where erudite professor for see money

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by compton11(m): 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
Kriss216:

God bless Igbo Nation.
ain't nobody want to date yam legged Na!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
I see guests avoiding to pick up Kanayo's money, I see a terrible rumor making the headlines that anyone who picks up Kanayo's money will remain poor for life, I see hungry boys who treeked all the way from lagos to Oba for the burial damming the consequences and picking up the money, I see them spending it on oloshos and paraga, I see them in a far worse broke state than they were before, I see them blaming kanayo for their miserable lives.

This I have seen.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by dingbang(m): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
Poverty comments : Vanity upon vanity

Rich man comments: they are having fun.

9 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by PussyKing(m): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nothing matters here Jor

Useless blogger

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by maximunimpact(m): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
angry
Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
I pity Kanayo. The shipinin money e get, he wan form big boy

24 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by dingbang(m): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
sad
what do you see brother grin

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
WATCH HOW MANY PAINED WRETCHED URANGUTANS FROM BROWN ROOF AREA WILL FLOOD THIS THREAD TO SAY RUBBISH!

TELL THEM TO GO AND HOLD TINUBU AND OTHER POLITICIANS THAT HAVE BEEN STEALING BILLIONS, THEY WON'T. THEY WOULD RATHER SING PRAISES FOR THEM AND CLAP FOR PEANUTS THROWN AT THEM

MANY NIGERIANS ARE VERY STUPID. IF YOU ARE POOR, THEY WILL MOCK YOU AND IF YOU ARE RICH, THEY WILL CALL YOU RITUALIST. I AM YET TO SEE THE PHYSICAL BUSINESS THAT A CONDEMNED IDIOT LIKE DEJI ADEYANJU HAS!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Makes ‘Sign Of The Cross’ As Kanayo O.Kanayo Sprays Him Money (Video) by Agoziewin(m): 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
Oh God of all Golds and silver!!!! Bless your children with your riches and don't allow the verdict of the enemies to come to pass in our lives. Amen!!!

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde / Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls / Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.