Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,924 members, 7,803,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

I Think Obi CUBANA Unintentionally Sent A Message To Dangote,otedola,adenuga - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Think Obi CUBANA Unintentionally Sent A Message To Dangote,otedola,adenuga (570 Views)

Emefiele Accused Of Secretly Selling $3.4 Billion To Dangote In One Transaction / [PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector / Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Obi CUBANA Unintentionally Sent A Message To Dangote,otedola,adenuga by Born2winKingOG: 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
This past weeks, needs no introduction.

Trust me, them dangote, atiku,baba bullion van got the message, that this younger generation are taking over.

Nothing they can do to stop it.

Reporter : What's the full meaning of Dorime

Born2win reply: obi cubana

Let's hear your comments.

3 Likes

Re: I Think Obi CUBANA Unintentionally Sent A Message To Dangote,otedola,adenuga by Born2winKingOG: 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
This old folks are scared already.

First we youths are trying to get our financial status in place... world wide recognition.

Next we be going for the leadership of this county.

Presidency.

Governorship

Senators and all.

No more old eggs .

1 Like

Re: I Think Obi CUBANA Unintentionally Sent A Message To Dangote,otedola,adenuga by illicit(m): 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
So the interpretation of youths taking over is throwing hard earned money away
Re: I Think Obi CUBANA Unintentionally Sent A Message To Dangote,otedola,adenuga by Mason360(m): 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
Show off and true wealth are two different things. I think this thread was created by a kid. A grown ass kid at least. Let Cubana build a refinery or a world class stadium alone. Then we can have an argument. Kids. cry

4 Likes

Re: I Think Obi CUBANA Unintentionally Sent A Message To Dangote,otedola,adenuga by Born2winKingOG: 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mason360:
Show off and true wealth are two different things. I think this thread was created by a kid. A grown ass kid at least. Let Cubana build a refinery or a world class stadium alone. Then we can have an argument. Kids. cry

I think this post was made by an old man.

An old man with few months left to live... still dragging power with youths.

Smh.
Re: I Think Obi CUBANA Unintentionally Sent A Message To Dangote,otedola,adenuga by Mason360(m): 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
Born2winKingOG:

I think this post was made by an old man.

An old man with few months left to live... still dragging power with youths.

Smh.

I guess you couldn't counter my statement so you decided to throw shots at me. You just verified that you an authentic baby. And you are boldly displaying your severe ignorance and immaturity for everyone to see. From your response I've deduced the class of IQ you have. Pathetic loser. Don't bother quoting me again, I won't reply so I don't get infected.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Obi CUBANA Unintentionally Sent A Message To Dangote,otedola,adenuga by Born2winKingOG: 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mason360:

I guess you couldn't counter my statement so you decided to throw shots at me. You just verified that you an authentic baby. And you are boldly displaying your severe ignorance and immaturity for everyone to see. From your response I've deduced the class of IQ you have. Pathetic loser. Don't bother quoting me again, I won't reply so I don't get infected.
When your given a dose of your own medicine... you start reacting.. how pathetic.

Who started the kid name calling in the first place.. zombie cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Aba Made And Made In China / I Will Never And Ever Trust Any Nigerian Be It A Human Being Or An Animal / A Company Called Meta Is Asking For $20M To Give The Name To Zuckerberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.