Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government (51986 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by KaptainAfrika: 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
Those who knew Buhari's history knew what he was capable of...You don't need to be any Prophet...but wait what prophecies have you even prophesied ?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Jefferyhi86(m): 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
Stop talking papa, u av already put 40 Nigerians back into the jobless market
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by BetExpert: 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

I absolutely concur, but one thing is sure.......
Buhari and his blood thirsty cohorts won't end well!
And may lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell for amalgamating cows and humans.
Fulanis are foreigners, they are not indigenous to Nigeria. Those terrorists were not part of the tribes Lugard joined together as Nigeria. Fulanis are homeless vagabond terrorists from Futa Jalon roaming across Africa killing and stealing people's lands. They stole Hausa lands, turned them slaves and Hausa lands have become slaughter abattoir and killing fields as fulani terrorists constant genocide in the north continues. Hausas have turned to refugees in IDP camps in their own lands. Those evil fulani terrorists want to do the same in the south with Buhari backing but they forgot that as Edo no be Lagos, Southerners no be Aboki. No fulani terrorists can outsmart us.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by TWOWAYMIRROR: 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
Ezi Bida
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by firstolalekan(m): 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

So also we have Been warning the people that you're a false prophet, a very evil man.

If you see what this man do in secret, he's worse than the devil

Inside his private jet, he's always balling drinking alcohol, with the stewardess

But God is against the false prophets and will not be named in the congregation of the saints
Malo disguising... Keep fooling yourself grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by VULCAN(m): 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
Assumptions are dangerous.

It's obvious you are very young that's why you believe that Redeemed was a mega church with millions of followers under Pa Akindayomi.

It wasn't.

It grew well under Adeboye but it wasn't till Pastor Tony Rapu and Pastor Tunde Bakare came on board and changed the structure that Redeemed exploded.
CodeTemplar:
I hope this isnt a recycled news being used to subtly attack Oyedepo cos I can see a part about being second richest pastor. I am sure when RCCG original founder was alive, he would have been the richest pastor in Nigeria but did his alleged wealth transfer to his children? Where are they today.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Staphylococcus: 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
This dwarf never ceases to amaze me

So full of himself.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by FarahAideed: 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Na so this one go die sara one day too... forming prophet in the midst of people who can't afford transport fare to his church.
No support Buhari...u no support...no drag God enter the matter

Shebi you go live forever ni
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by greenalwaz: 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
CodeTemplar:
the man hasn't flown in that jet for the past three years. Get your lies right.
You don't need reply morons like this.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Calitoscassius(m): 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
False hopes peddler! Who da hell still listen to this con man?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Sambab(m): 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
But what will you get in return in lying and tarnishing the good image of man of God, simply because he spoke the truth about this evil government.

YorubaKinging:
The end is near

So also we have Been warning the people that you're a false prophet, a very evil man.

Inside his private jet, he's always balling drinking alcohol, with the stewardess

But God is against the false prophets and will not be named in the congregation of the saints
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Isobug: 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tinububalls:
Tales by moonlight.
Because you benefit fraudulently
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Easy with your lies.

You don't know Oyedepo neither have you ever been in an airplane before in your life.
Easy.
grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by notoriousbabe: 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
We tolded them then but they won’t listened

mynd44 your eye don clear now
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Brushstrokes20: 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
BetExpert:
Fulanis are foreigners, they are not indigenous to Nigeria. Those terrorists were not part of the tribes Lugard joined together as Nigeria. Fulanis are homeless vagabond terrorists from Futa Jalon roaming across Africa killing and stealing people's lands. They stole Hausa lands, turned them slaves and Hausa lands have become slaughter abattoir and killing fields as fulani terrorists constant genocide in the north continues. Hausas have turned to refugees in IDP camps in their own lands. Those evil fulani terrorists want to do the same in the south with Buhari backing but they forgot that as Edo no be Lagos, Southerners no be Aboki. No fulani terrorists can outsmart us.
You're right, but it seems the blood suckers from futa jalon are being supported by some hausas because of religion tho....
For instance, there are still some of my tribesmen (Yoruba) still supporting the satanic, redundant coupist cos of religion.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by donnie(m): 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

You probably have entered his private jet with him before.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by notoriousbabe: 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

na you be the driver of the private jet abi?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Kayharry(m): 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
CodeTemplar:
I hope this isnt a recycled news being used to subtly attack Oyedepo cos I can see a part about being second richest pastor. I am sure when RCCG original founder was alive, he would have been the richest pastor in Nigeria but did his alleged wealth transfer to his children? Where are they today.
you are mixing it up.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
femicyrus:

That was because a known atiku was the only strongest opposition and buhari (poison) was garnish with a rccg pastor and law professor from the south west who is currently a figure head in this government
but I would suggest that we wouldn't have had it this worst assuming Atiku won.. did you get that?? As it stands now, the intentions of this current administration is known.. terrorism and unwarranted killings.. let's not even talk about the economy in relation to inflation and what have you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Shedy003: 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
Indeed, no direction-no motion.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by oguns222: 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Although the inequality Buhari government displaying really shocking me. But you are a pdp mr man the Atiku you are front for would have not done anything differently.

Lolz. So, Buhari is now shocking you? Shebi you said he is a good president?

May your hypocrisy ruin you without repair
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Simao88(m): 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
My Father, My Father, the Chariot of Israel and it's horse men. You talk am Papa.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Simao88(m): 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
Calitoscassius:
False hopes peddler! Who da hell still listen to this con man?
Of a Truth you refused to listen then, and you are still repeating same mistake. Nawa o
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by BigYash: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Abeg, go back to primary school.
See the useless grammar agbaya like you is vomitting.
grin You're a wicked sombori

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by planetx: 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2021
Buhari was imposed on Nigeria to set the most populous black nation back by decades. His emergence was no accident and was meant to reverse all the gains Nigeria was making and the ordinary Nigerians really had no say in the matter despite voting or so they thought.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Dreal1247: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Unless you saw him, but if you didn't see him do what you have just said, I pronounce the judgment of God upon you. Beginning from now you will become an enemy yourself. Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by ismodiwa(m): 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
Is this niga truly a man of God?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by proclinician: 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Although the inequality Buhari government displaying really shocking me. But you are a pdp mr man the Atiku you are front for would have not done anything differently.

Agbaya with his yeye grammar. The inequality displaying is shocking you while the hunger us choking you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by alexvic12: 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
May God forgive you!

YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by mumu9gerian: 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
Abegiii, Buhari is terrible but Jonathan was no saint, he was BAD
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Cnach: 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Oyedepo is generous with the word 'evil.

What we have is worse than evil, Buhari is a catastrophe.
The most useless man ever lived..very good for nothing somebody.
Tomatoes paste of #30 Is now #150 and still counting
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Cnach: 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
mumu9gerian:
Abegiii, Buhari is terrible but Jonathan was no saint, he was BAD
Give 5 reason y Jonathan was bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prophet Wiseman Daniel Arrives In Zambia For Crusade (Photos, Video) / List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service / Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.