Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government (51987 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by drlucky17: 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
CodeTemplar:
I hope this isnt a recycled news being used to subtly attack Oyedepo cos I can see a part about being second richest pastor. I am sure when RCCG original founder was alive, he would have been the richest pastor in Nigeria but did his alleged wealth transfer to his children? Where are they today.

Pointless talk
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Cnach: 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
Isobug:

Because you benefit fraudulently
Is not
Na person wey get car dey worried of bad road.
U no wan progress wetin concern u with progress?
U no dey feed urself let alone others wetin concern u concern price of garri? Abeg make we pass the fool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by BlackJudas: 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
You've drank alcohol with him inside his jet before?? Feel free to criticize, but stop lying bro.......chai
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

So also we have Been warning the people that you're a false prophet, a very evil man.

If you see what this man do in secret, he's worse than the devil

Inside his private jet, he's always balling drinking alcohol, with the stewardess

But God is against the false prophets and will not be named in the congregation of the saints
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by UtuokeAlcoholic: 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
[s]
DankemzI:
Sir please forgive them as hunger and starvation is serving em hot and spicy.
[/s]Another brainwashed sheeple by the fraudster
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by mohdrimi: 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
Pathetic liar.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Omeizadean(m): 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
I hate this old murderfakker! I warned people about ur satanic church too but the sheep are just too moronic
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by splashbaby(m): 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
This man
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Misterone: 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/18/i-warned-nigerians-in-2015-about-this-evil-govt-bishop-oyedepo/
yeah. we know you warned us on low income from your church branches prompting you to sack pastors
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

So also we have Been warning the people that you're a false prophet, a very evil man.

Inside his private jet, he's always balling drinking alcohol, with the stewardess

But God is against the false prophets and will not be named in the congregation of the saints
Quiet my friend
Are you with him there?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by greggng: 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
I didn't know he is a prophet but he rejected another prophet that performs miracle more than him ....May the soul of tb Joshua rest in peace ...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Psalmistproject: 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Which of the private jet crew members do you belong to? Someone told me you raped a little girl, is that true?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Luluakim: 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
Arespect10:
Has he sack his branch managers or i should mind my business?
mind your business hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by CodeTemplar: 9:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
VULCAN:
Assumptions are dangerous.

It's obvious you are very young that's why you believe that Redeemed was a mega church with millions of followers under Pa Akindayomi.

It wasn't.

It grew well under Adeboye but it wasn't till Pastor Tony Rapu and Pastor Tunde Bakare came on board and changed the structure that Redeemed exploded.
They had schools and the former GO family didn't inherit or control it. That's my point.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Misterone: 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
DankemzI:
Sir please forgive them as hunger and starvation is serving em hot and spicy.
you're still crying hunger! someone just did his mother's burial with 300 cows! come and see Nigerians spaying naira and dollars as if it is paper.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by CodeTemplar: 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
drlucky17:

Pointless talk
painment!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Misterone: 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
CodeTemplar:

They had schools and the former GO family didn't inherit or control it. That's my point.

they had nothing then. sushi! not even one primary school.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by CodeTemplar: 9:32pm On Jul 18, 2021
Misterone:
they had nothing then. sushi! not even one primary school.
OK. Wallow in your ignorance safely.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Murewafemi: 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

[b][/b]

Have you ever followed him inside his private jet and caught him drinking? Have you ever seen him do terrible things in the dark? Or why would you just assume that? Why do some people just enjoy bringing others down?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by richmond500: 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
Sunday2021:
do you know what is a decade?
hahahahahahaha
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by staphcures: 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Although the inequality Buhari government displaying really shocking me. But you are a pdp mr man the Atiku you are front for would have not done anything differently.
. I'm Sure Tinubu has Sacked U as His Advocate with Dis Ogbonge Grammar U dey Vomit so grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by IBreakRules: 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Excuse me sir, have you flown with him before?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by richmond500: 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
Grgton:
Come 2023.. . Most Nigerians ; illiterate voters, won't learn..

Voting across political, Ethnic and religious lines.

While some are deceived with gifts and incentives to vote.. .

Wise up people!! We are intelligent, we can do better!!
In 2015, PDP didn't present any good person to us, it was GEJ who was looting the country and had people like Daziene, Tompolo etc and we know about his record as Bayelsa state governor vs Buhari who we know is very hard on corruption and most youths don't know about his bad side, ofcos u know who Nigerians will vote.
In 2019, we are left with Buhari vs Atiku, No sane person will ever vote for a man that abandoned the country, spend his entire life in Dubai then wanted to rule us from there.

Nigerians chooses the lesser evil, stop blaming us just because ur party didn't win.

In 2023, APC will bring Osinbajo and u will still wail

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Osashalom: 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Shame on you. I pity your parents, they raised a total fool.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by ComeToJesus: 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Why do you chose to king against the pricks? Biting more than you can chew has a way of harming you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
richmond500:
In 2015, PDP didn't present any good person to us, it was GEJ who was looting the country and had people like Daziene, Tompolo etc and we know about his record as Bayelsa state governor vs Buhari who we know is very hard on corruption and most youths don't know about his bad side, ofcos u know who Nigerians will vote.
In 2019, we are left with Buhari vs Atiku, No sane person will ever vote for a man that abandoned the country, spend his entire life in Dubai then wanted to rule us from there.

Nigerians chooses the lesser evil, stop blaming us just because ur party didn't win.

In 2023, APC will bring Osinbajo and u will still wail
really What did we get back Corruption, terrorism, unwarranted killings, unstable economy Come on we should have gone pass this! Forget sentiments Buhari isn't a perfect candidate for this..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Misterone: 9:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
CodeTemplar:
OK. Wallow in your ignorance safely.
you wen no get sense dey call someone else ignorant? do you know the year Adegboye became GO of RCCG? this idiot thinks he is smart! let me tell you something pentecostal churches owning schools is a recent development. it is a 90s thing
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by richmond500: 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
Grgton:
really What did we get back Corruption, terrorism, unwarranted killings, unstable economy Come on we should have gone pass this! Forget sentiments Buhari isn't a perfect candidate for this..
neither was GEJ, it wasn't like we had a better option and decide to choose Buhari.

U might want to check the wastage from GEJ government, Buhari has borrowed more, but GEJ wasted more money than Buhari did.

I am just angry at those that keep insulting us from voting Bubu like they gave us any better option in 2015(Goodluck) and 2019(Sowore and Atiku)
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by BetExpert: 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

You're right, but it seems the blood suckers from futa jalon are being supported by some hausas because of religion tho....
For instance, there are still some of my tribesmen (Yoruba) still supporting the satanic, redundant coupist cos of religion.
Hausas are too dull, that's why a minority Fulanis were able to enslave such a giant tribe, and colonize them on their own land, and change their cultural identity to Hausa-Fulani, instead of Hausa, but all the emirs are Fulani, most of the northern governors are fulani, president is fulani and they have taken over Hausa lands as fulani territory. Fulani population is growing as Buhari opened the borders for unlimited fulani migration to northern Nigeria, especially those evil bororo fulani clan. Now they have started sending Hausas to IDP camps and these are the lucky ones, others have been sent to the grave with mutilated bodies sliced with fulani militias machetes and AK-47s. By the time Fulani population grows from minority to average, the fulani militias and killer bandits will finally send all surviving Hausas packing to IDP camps and takeover their lands completely to become majority in the north. The goal is to make northern Nigeria fulani land. Na that time Hausa people eyes to clear say Hausa-Fulani is a scam, a political mirage to steal their lands and resources, to rape and enslave their women and slaughter Hausa men like chicken. Yoruba muslims are the problem of the Yoruba tribe, they are the Achilles heel, the back door for the enemy to destroy thier house. And Yoruba problem is they like to b forming sophisticated but now their eyes don they open as fulani terrorists have started showing them their true colors with kidnapping, mass murders, raids, farm destruction, like they did and still do to Benue and Plateau people. Let them continue to mumu till Fulani terrorists turn their region to another slaughter fields and send their people to IDP camps in Benin republic. Na only SS and SE they speak the language of violence wey fulani terrorists understand. Yoruba are busy speaking Queen's English phoney grammar, init init till fulani slash their throats with machetes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prophet Wiseman Daniel Arrives In Zambia For Crusade (Photos, Video) / List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service / Festus Keyamo Replies Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Stephanie Otobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.