Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Man Picks A Whopping N100k At Obi Cubana’s Mother’s Burial In Oba (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Picks A Whopping N100k At Obi Cubana’s Mother’s Burial In Oba (video) (1196 Views)

The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) / Davido & Phyno At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial In Oba, Anambra (Pics & Video) / Pictures From Obi Cubana Mother's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Picks A Whopping N100k At Obi Cubana’s Mother’s Burial In Oba (video) by iconabblog(m): 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
At the grand funeral of popular Nigerian socialite, Obi Cubana where bundles of money became water that’s at the Event, man picked a bundle of free money.

The funeral of the Instagram celebrity who gained more than 350,000 followers just within his mother’s funeral hours.

To honor his mother, he had a necklace customized with diamond entrusted image of his mother face. The chain is said to be worth N50m.

At the party, bundles of money were seen to be lavished from actors, oil well owners, businessmen and women.

And this below is the evidence that the spraying of bundles of money is not audio.

Watch the video here >>>>>>>

Re: Man Picks A Whopping N100k At Obi Cubana’s Mother’s Burial In Oba (video) by Skmoda(m): 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
That's less.....some pick more than that and I'm sure his destiny don go like this.

He that loves free money will suffer from it ..
Re: Man Picks A Whopping N100k At Obi Cubana’s Mother’s Burial In Oba (video) by nams77: 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
House rent for next year loading.....65% complete grin
Re: Man Picks A Whopping N100k At Obi Cubana’s Mother’s Burial In Oba (video) by iconabblog(m): 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lol
nams77:
House rent for next year loading.....65% complete grin
Re: Man Picks A Whopping N100k At Obi Cubana’s Mother’s Burial In Oba (video) by Theboy21: 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
Skmoda:
That's less.....some pick more than that and I'm sure his destiny don go like this.

Which kind wahala be this cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Picks A Whopping N100k At Obi Cubana’s Mother’s Burial In Oba (video) by Omeleyi: 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
E be things. If he invested 30k for his to and fro TP from say abuja to oba. His RoI is 70k.
Sense no go kill this guy grin
Guys je chuba ego grin grin grin
Re: Man Picks A Whopping N100k At Obi Cubana’s Mother’s Burial In Oba (video) by hybrid11(m): 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
Skmoda:

what if nothing happens to their destiny??
You don't even have a proof this people Re ritualist

1 Like

Re: Man Picks A Whopping N100k At Obi Cubana’s Mother’s Burial In Oba (video) by Skmoda(m): 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
hybrid11:
what if nothing happens to their destiny??
You don't even have a proof this people Re ritualist

Abeg leave matter.....you will never understand jawre
Re: Man Picks A Whopping N100k At Obi Cubana’s Mother’s Burial In Oba (video) by hybrid11(m): 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
Skmoda:

Abeg leave matter.....you will never understand jawre
make me understand your claim
Re: Man Picks A Whopping N100k At Obi Cubana’s Mother’s Burial In Oba (video) by Spending123: 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
hybrid11:
make me understand your claim

He is speaking to you in the language (poverty) you will not understand.
Re: Man Picks A Whopping N100k At Obi Cubana’s Mother’s Burial In Oba (video) by iconabblog(m): 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
� chill Na
Spending123:

He is speaking to you in the language (poverty) you will not understand.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2021: Its Killing Me, I Can’t Take It Anymore – Maria Complain To Biggie / Bbnaija: Ten Things You Probably Didn't Know About Pere And His Military Life / Singer Portable Showed His P£nis To Fans While Performing On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.