Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go (11064 Views)

IGP Adamu Shuns Aisha Buhari, Refuses To Release Her Aides / If Buhari Refuses To Comeback We Are Ready To Take Him To Court"- BOMG Leader Sa / Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by GodHatesBigots(m): 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
If I was the Nigeria FG, I will quietly release these men and pretend that nothing happened. Israel is not America or the UK - they are more fanatical than the Arabs when it concerns the security of their citizens.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by GodHatesBigots(m): 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by 111sunshine: 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
lols

3 Likes

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by chidyke77(m): 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
I want Buhari to keep deaf ears to Israeli warning. grin
It will sweet me.

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Skmoda(m): 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Funny as hell....
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by illicit(m): 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Interesting...

1 Like

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by GodHatesBigots(m): 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
Skmoda:
Funny as hell....

Yes, it's going to get even funnier - cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by jollenbaba(m): 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
A dog that will be lost will not hear the whistle of the hunter grin.. Make dem help us test just one bomb just one for aso rock we want to see if it is bombproof grin wink

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Kandeed: 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
Oracleforce:
Buhari is playing with fire...

GodHatesBigots:

Yes, it's going to get even funnier - cheesy

Well it might please y'all to know Buhari just acquired a whooping number of 12 turboprop engine Super tucano aircraft and fortunately for us the NAF just graduated one of the most gallant 6 wing pilot trained for destruction. Now here is the calculation. you know Egypt is an enemy of Isreal? Buhari is a Muslim same with Egypt a Muslim nation to. all Buhari need do is ask for permission from Fattah al-sisi to deploy 10 of the Tucano to Egypt and await his command to bombard Isreal to the ground. everyone will be shocked and then, there will be a new birth of Nigeria as Nations will now apportion that respect we deserve and finally we'll have a sit at the UN security council.

OMG too much sense will not kee me

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by kettykin: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
I hope this people will not vent age long anger on Nigeria, reducing their military and police to an ash heap and pulverizing aso rock

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Mangekyo: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
I'm sure Buhari is feeling like superman right now. U go soon see wetin big pass your generation

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by GodHatesBigots(m): 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2021

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Tingotoe: 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
chidyke77:
I want Buhari to keep deaf ears to Israeli warning. grin
It will sweet me.
Did you see any input from the Israeli government in the post? The isreali government are aware of their citizens' arrest and are quietly engaging with the Nigerian authorities behind the scenes on a diplomatic level to ensure their release. You think Israel are like IPOB doing social media warning?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Veqtor: 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
DSS and bubu have big hairy balloons.
They should not release the Israelis.

Nigeria will teach Israel a lesson for supporting ipob with their filmmaking.

Afterall bubu jus acquired 6 tucano fighter jets. In honor of his Palestine Muslim brothers, He will treat Israel in the language they understand...

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Mbataku96(m): 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
And the Lord hardened the heart of Buhari

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Tinubuadvocate: 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2021
Igbo created account pretending to be Israeli shameless people.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Oracleforce: 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2021

Thank God it wasn't Benjamin Netanyahu that is there now...because that man brain is full of given directives for soldiers to send missiles to all enemies of isreal ...

Buhari, Abeg, release their pikin for them oh...and let them go and try him in their own country...
Or Buhari wants to play the music that isreali army understand....Abeg, make collect visa go Rwanda first before you do that oh...Nah God I take beg you...
Or are dey dot in the circle?/ Israel dot no be Biafra dot or...Israel dot can destroy the entire African continent.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Tinubuadvocate: 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
Israel government can't do anything in Nigeria this is not Gaza or Palestine Nigeria will turn the whole Israel to graveyard within 3 days.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by kcnwaigbo: 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tingotoe:
Did you see any input from the Israeli government in the post? The isreali government are aware of their citizens' arrest and are engaging the Nigerian authorities behind the scenes on a diplomatic level to ensure their release. You think Israel are like IPOB doing social media warning?
And what will happen if the diplomatic negotiations fail?

3 Likes

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by kcnwaigbo: 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Israel government can't do anything in Nigeria this is not Gaza or Palestine Nigeria will turn the whole Israel to graveyard within 3 days.
I pray it comes down to military confrontation

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by GodHatesBigots(m): 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Brother, nothing will happen to the kidnapped Israelis, if anything does happen and you have a house in Abuja, my advice to you is to relocate back to the South.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by GodHatesBigots(m): 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
kcnwaigbo:

Amen , brother.
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Tinubuadvocate: 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nigeria still have standing army than them
kcnwaigbo:

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by GodHatesBigots(m): 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
Oracleforce:

Thank God it wasn't Benjamin Netanyahu that is there now...because that man brain is full of given directives for soldiers to send missiles to all enemies of isreal ...

Buhari, Abeg, release their pikin for them oh...and let them go and try him in their own country...
Or Buhari wants to play the music that isreali army understand....Abeg, make collect visa go Rwanda first before you do that oh...Nah God I take beg you...
Or are dey dot in the circle?/ Israel dot no be Biafra dot or...Israel dot can destroy the entire African continent.

The current prime minister is worse than Netanyahu.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by AntiBeEmCe(m): 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
Veqtor:

Afterall bubu jus acquired 6 tucano fighter jets. In honor of his Palestine Muslim brothers, He will treat Israel in the language they understand...

Which kind sarcasm be this? grin

9 Likes

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by AntiBeEmCe(m): 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
Power is like rum, when f00ls drink, they become intoxicated.

As far as the vegetable in Aso Rock is concerned, he is untouchable. So please I support his decision. lipsrsealed

13 Likes

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by kcnwaigbo: 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

grin grin grin Chai the film go sweet to watch.God should please harden Buhari's heart like it did to Pharaoh's.Why I like Isreal is for the fact that there do not wait for the UN or any so-called governing global bodies to pass resolutions before acting

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by Tinubuadvocate: 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
What will now happen if he die? Israel government will invade Abuja?
GodHatesBigots:

Brother, nothing will happen to the kidnapped Israelis, if anything does happen and you have a house in Abuja, my advice to you is to relocate back to the South.
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by GodHatesBigots(m): 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
Veqtor:

LMAO grin grin grin grin

Tucano jets against these Israeli Jets ? Please stop making me laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2gn68Dq2GU

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by GodHatesBigots(m): 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
What will now happen if he die? Israel government will invade Abuja?

No
Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by kcnwaigbo: 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

The current prime minister is worse than Netanyahu.
It was Netanyahu's elder brother Yoni that led the famous Entebe operation in Uganda

3 Likes

Re: Anger Of Israelis Increasing As Buhari Refuses To Let Their People Go by ThEGodFaThEr102: 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I don't know why they allow foolish people like you to register on forums like this.

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Those From SE And SS That Voted Buhari / Why Nigerians Should Stop Lying By Aroms Aigbehi / Meet Oka Obono: Profile Of Professor Who Wants To Represent Cross River Central

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.