Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation (59454 Views)

Ja Rule And His Lookalike Son, Jeffrey Atkins, Jr. At Son's Graduation / Kelly Ike Graduates From Naowa College, Emeka Ike Attends Son's Graduation / Saidi Balogun & Fathia Williams Reunite For Khalid Balogun, Son’s Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by EBMedia: 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tonto Dikeh's Man, Prince Kpokpogri Play Father Figure At Her Son's Graduation (Photos, Video)

Actress Tonto Dikeh and her partner, Prince Kpokpogri attended the graduation of her son, King Andre, from Nursery school in Saturday July 17 2021, IgbereTV reports.

The excited mum shared a lovely video of her and her partner, Prince
Kpokpogiri, accompanying King Andre to receive his graduation certificate.

Posting the video, Tonto wrote that having a man as her head and standing as a father to her son has been her secret prayers. She expressed gratitude to God for answering her prayers by way of sending her Prince.

She wrote

"The rush of emotions is truly beautiful
Having a man stand with me as MY HEAD and as a father to my son ,has been one of my secret prayers....
Am grateful Lord, for bringing my family this far and your continuous show off of love on us...
If happiness was a person,it’s me KING TONTO...

When I thought he has done too much,Jesus did it again....
He made all things beautiful in his time...
INDEED JESUS IS REALLY TAKING CARE OF ME..
If this isn’t God,then who is it?
He turned my mockery into gladness...
He turned A MESS INTO A MESSAGE
Halleluyah!!!
Weldone Jesus,I see you!!!

I ADORE YOU @kpokpogri @kingandre_dikeh and all our kids..
Thank you to MY HUSBAND"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRdf9wbHE4_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmtAWAEWCaQ

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by EBMedia: 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by Jerryherd: 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
Linda ikeji should also swallow her pride and go and marry... Male child needs a father figure and a masculine role model

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by lkillbrokehoes: 3:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tonto decay cool down now, before few months now, if una break up. people no go hear word again.

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by folake4u(f): 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
This boy resembles his father, Churchill too much. No DNA needed cheesy.
Congratulations baby boy.

326 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by crazymommy(f): 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Tonto decay cool down now, before few months now, if una break up. people no go hear word again.
Talkative....

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by Renforce: 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nonsense Tonto! TbH Churchill is way too weak for this lady. Always using every single opportunity to pain the man as a deadbeat dad. It's ok for marriages to break but when there are kids involved common sense ought to be Paramount.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
Omo the boy resemble Churchill die grin grin

It's a good thing. But the boy will always look for Churchill grin

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by brosom(m): 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
Even when she was single she no gree us hear,

Now she's got her self a boo we no no still hear.

Ochim!!!

9 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by oneble: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
So, one minute can still produce a child who will resemble the dad without DNA test like this? Someone else has taken over Churchill responsibility or can we say the guy is wasting his time and resources on the boy?

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by Champneys: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
This is nonsense.
When the father is still alive? Did he not know about his son's graduation?
Smh.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by saferoom: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hmm
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by Penguin2: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
Churchill doesn’t need a DNA to ascertain if this child is his grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by kekakuz(m): 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
Shey na you marry her out no. Where is the husband
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by emerged01(m): 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
They are all deceiving themselves. When it is time for the boy to meet his father,he surely do. Nobody wishes to be called a bastard.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by FalseProphet1(m): 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
Churchill is still screwing this woman, as long as they both had that cute child together, all he needs is to keep up communication with her and tease her a bit and she will open her legs wide to him thereby activating okafor's law. I pity her new husband.

This I have seen.

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by seunlayi(m): 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mr Kpokpo is simple doing his job which TOnTO Deek paid for

8 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by olola4(m): 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
This boy too resemble Churchill undecided

9 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by 24kmagic: 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
kiss
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by tahohi8245: 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
How
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by Skoonheid(f): 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
Happiness is seeing your mother smile.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by obi4eze(m): 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
Churchill's CC

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by wwwihy: 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
Carbon copy of his dad for 5 Seconds

3 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by styless(f): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
Lovely. Everyone is happy at the end.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by obi4eze(m): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
Churchill's Carbon copy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by xpool(m): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
EBMedia:
Tonto Dikeh's Man, Prince Kpokpogri Play Father Figure At Her Son's Graduation (Photos, Video)

Actress Tonto Dikeh and her partner, Prince Kpokpogri attended the graduation of her son, King Andre, from Nursery school in Saturday July 17 2021, IgbereTV reports.

The excited mum shared a lovely video of her and her partner, Prince
Kpokpogiri, accompanying King Andre to receive his graduation certificate.

Posting the video, Tonto wrote that having a man as her head and standing as a father to her son has been her secret prayers. She expressed gratitude to God for answering her prayers by way of sending her Prince.

She wrote

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRdf9wbHE4_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmtAWAEWCaQ

She don start another public marriage again.
She no just learn anything.
E go soon crash again and...

7 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Plays Father Figure At Tonto Dikeh's Son's Graduation by Iamnorth: 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tonto is taking this showbiz to a whole new level...we dey watch sha

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Donjazzy Joins In The Olamide Back To Back Joke - Screen Shots / Nollywood Actress, Imade Osawaru Celebrates Birthday Amidst Loads Of Gifts(video / Timaya Shares Photo Of His Dining Room, Says "See How Good Am Living"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.