Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,613 members, 7,770,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:14 PM

I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This "Evil" Govt.....oyedepo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This "Evil" Govt.....oyedepo (782 Views)

Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come / Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari / FFK Mocks Mama Taraba: 'Dumb Aisha Alhassan, I Warned You About APC But..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This "Evil" Govt.....oyedepo by Elose11(m): 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
Bishop David Oyedepo, President and founder of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, has described President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration as evil filled with wilderness.

The world’s second richest pastor made the remark on Sunday during a sermon at the church’s headquarters, Canaanland, Ota in Ogun State.

Oyedepo who was speaking on the power of prophecy, said he warned Nigerians in 2015 prior to President Buhari’s victory, stressing that some fellows were angered by his prophecy until they are now faced with the reality.

In his words, “I am privileged to be among the few God shows things long before they happen.

“Some fellows were upset with me when I was talking against this evil government.

“I told this Nation, you are heading for trouble: 2015. Are they in trouble or in turbulence? Turbulence.
“I saw the wickedness of the wicked being forced on the land. Now no direction, no motion.

“When a Prophet speaks, he speaks the heart of God”.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/18/i-warned-nigerians-in-2015-about-this-evil-govt-bishop-oyedepo/?amp=1

1 Like

Re: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This "Evil" Govt.....oyedepo by Elose11(m): 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
You did ohhh! But your brothers told us you were spreading falsehood.

5 Likes

Re: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This "Evil" Govt.....oyedepo by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
This GMB Government is a disaster.

3 Likes

Re: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This "Evil" Govt.....oyedepo by belente(m): 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
You did your best man of God, but the people failed to listen

3 Likes

Re: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This "Evil" Govt.....oyedepo by Illuminatiship(m): 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
Buhari nor gree bribe you again
Re: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This "Evil" Govt.....oyedepo by Mangekyo: 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
Misleading headline undecided

It should be

"I warned Yorubas in 2015 about this evil govt"

1 Like

Re: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This "Evil" Govt.....oyedepo by stanech: 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
I preached against this government to my friends back then. They all thought I was crazy.

2 Likes

Re: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This "Evil" Govt.....oyedepo by Mjshexy(f): 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
You did sir, infact i was in one of the services you gave this warning. May God deliver us from this evil sad

2 Likes

Re: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This "Evil" Govt.....oyedepo by FreedomArmy: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
By the time the subsidy is finally removed,Nigerians wether PDP or APC will come to understand the true mission of buhari which is to cause a systematic impoverishment of the Nigerian people.

Get ready to buy fuel for 280 naira and above soon

1 Like

Re: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This "Evil" Govt.....oyedepo by balingaonline(m): 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
I use to blame myself for voting Bihari in 2015, but now I have grown up to know that all Nigerian politicians are birds of the same feather which fly together.

1 Like

Re: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This "Evil" Govt.....oyedepo by HenryThegreat1(m): 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2021
I'm a witness.
He did but they called him names.

1 Like

Re: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This "Evil" Govt.....oyedepo by Officialgarri: 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
The economy is affecting Oyedepo real bad that he had to sack 40 people he employed as pastors
Re: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This "Evil" Govt.....oyedepo by joe54: 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
Buhari and APC are a colossal failure.
Re: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This "Evil" Govt.....oyedepo by xpressionx(m): 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
sad
Re: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This "Evil" Govt.....oyedepo by smileyoo: 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
FreedomArmy:
By the time the subsidy is finally removed,Nigerians wether PDP or APC will come to understand the true mission of buhari which is to cause a systematic impoverishment of the Nigerian people.

Get ready to buy fuel for 280 naira and above soon
no, it's #300. they supposed to have effected the increase since this Jan. 2021, but there's a slight delay, waiting for a perfect timing.
Re: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This "Evil" Govt.....oyedepo by Charmingrascal(m): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
Yes I agree that Buhari's government is the worst we have ever had in this Country but I want to ask if it is true that you have seen the work of God as an income generating business.

Is it true that 40 Living Faith Pastors were sacked by you because they were not generating revenue for the Church?

Is that what Jesus said?

Did Jesus ask you to generate money for him or win souls.
Re: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This "Evil" Govt.....oyedepo by FarahAideed: 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
I am a withness Sir ...you warned and warned and warned and they said it's because of your private jet but today you are still flying private while zombies sufffer
Re: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This "Evil" Govt.....oyedepo by Ojiofor: 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
BMC will attack this god of man for saying this.
Re: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This "Evil" Govt.....oyedepo by Mynd44: 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2021

(1)

22-Year-Old Nigerian Soldier Killed By Insurgents After Motivating School Kids / Selfish, Visionless Leaders Made North Nigeria’s Region Of Poverty- Jega / Why MUST All Yoruba Leaders In Nigeria be either Jailed, Killed Or Exiled.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.