Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Do You Believe In God Or Not ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In God Or Not ? (1197 Views)

What Personal Experience Made You Believe God's Miracles Do Happen? / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? / Do You Believe What Will Be Will Be, Do You Believe In Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In God Or Not ? by triplechoice(m): 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
Which of the God(s)?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In God Or Not ? by gsegun43: 5:46pm On Jul 21, 2021
Image123:

Lol, probably because your cohort's post was senseless. As usual, you hardly know how to talk on a public forum. Children of the same father behave the same way. You said it yourself without duress that unbelief definitely cannot explain anything.
If from your understanding, both belief and unbelief cannot explain anything. What is your stress with belief? Leave us to enjoy our belief and so called delusions. At least we are your bosses, parents and co-equals all over the world.

A weyrey leleyi ni? I quote u before ni? Why will your stupid belief disturb me when all I crave for is peaceful coexistence for all humans. Oga if you don't know what to type do not quote me again. Omo ale.

grin
Re: Do You Believe In God Or Not ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

gsegun43:

A weyrey leleyi ni? I quote u before ni? Why will your stupid belief disturb me when all I crave for is peaceful coexistence for all humans. Oga if you don't know what to type do not quote me again. Omo ale.

grin

Re: Do You Believe In God Or Not ? by Image123(m): 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2021
gsegun43:

grin

Matthew 7v18  A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19  Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

The devil as usual has devoured part of this one's brain. See him asking if he quoted me before. Your cohort was initially very happy to see an advocate seeing he's in a comic bondage not to speak for himself. i guess he'll soon withdraw your incompetence.
Re: Do You Believe In God Or Not ? by truespeak: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2021
LordReed:

Nature "creates" things every day. The uniqueness of a snowflake is done every day without any intelligent agent guiding the process. We have never seen any god create anything, all we see is nature doing what it does.

grin That is exactly what the ant will say when it looketh above to the water sprinkler. Like you, one of those ants will say "it's nature who created" it.

But we who are greater than the ant know that it is the Gardener Who has created it and set it so.

But you Must be Reed!
Re: Do You Believe In God Or Not ? by kingxsamz(m): 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
gsegun43:

His unbelief definitely cannot explain anything. Unbelief is simply lack of belief which is a result of lack of evidence, you can see the sun, no priest need to explain that the sun exist. If you cant give cystal clear evidence for the existence of your god, then you dont need to blame those that are wise enough to say it is a myth, cos that is what it is.

grin

Simple as that. grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In God Or Not ? by kingxsamz(m): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Do you not see that you have CHANGED POST?

To patronize you, YOU DO SEE, AS YOU CLAIM TO SEE, that I am a creation like your car, phone and mannequin, so the only things I know and must know are my immediate environment!

And we are talking about this environment!

So you are asking a stupid and an invalid question.

This guy you're a full blown comedian. grin
Your posts dey always make me laugh. grin grin grin
You use logic finish, dem use the same logic for you, you call am stup!d question. grin grin
I've noticed it, once dem don trap you for corner, you'll cry and say the person has changed post just to escape the corner wey you dey. grin
Re: Do You Believe In God Or Not ? by LordReed(m): 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2021
truespeak:

grin That is exactly what the ant will say when it looketh above to the water sprinkler. Like you, one of those ants will say "it's nature who created" it.

But we who are greater than the ant know that it is the Gardener Who has created it and set it so.

But you Must be Reed!

The ant can practically observe all the humans and activities that bring about the water sprinkler whereas your god can not be demonstrated in any meaningful or practical way except by way of spurious analogies of Toyota and computer.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In God Or Not ? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2021
kingxsamz:

This guy you're a full blown comedian. grin
Your posts dey always make me laugh. grin grin grin
You use logic finish, dem use the same logic for you, you call am stup!d question. grin grin
I've noticed it, once dem don trap you for corner, you'll cry and say the person has changed post just to escape the corner wey you dey. grin

cheesy No Sam, The Direct Issue which affects us is about Our Direct Environment, (this world) its creation and existence and NEVER about Greater Creator, His Origin and His Own Environment which is impossible for us to know or talk about.

So as far as we are talking about this world, it would always be a Change of Post and Change of Subject. grin
Re: Do You Believe In God Or Not ? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2021
LordReed:

The ant can practically observe all the humans and activities that bring about the water sprinkler whereas your god can not be demonstrated in any meaningful or practical way except by way of spurious analogies of Toyota and computer.

grin The ant cannot! For man's footsteps and diggings and earthmovements must be thunders, earthquakes and floods to it. So none of them would hang around to observe anything until it is quite and peaceful when it is Done!

To them, THEY MUST JUST WAKE UP AND SEE WHAT HAS BEEN DONE BUT THEY CAN NEVER SEE HOW IT WAS DONE!
Re: Do You Believe In God Or Not ? by kingxsamz(m): 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

cheesy No Sam, The Direct Issue which affects us is about Our Direct Environment, (this world) its creation and existence and NEVER about Greater Creator, His Origin and His Own Environment which is impossible for us to know or talk about.

So as far as we are talking about this world, it would always be a Change of Post and Change of Subject. grin

But you know that this being doesn't want you to have sex before marriage.
Omo. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Religious people no go kill me.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In God Or Not ? by LordReed(m): 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin The ant cannot! For man's footsteps and diggings and earthmovements must be thunders, earthquakes and floods to it. So none of them would hang around to observe anything until it is quite and peaceful when it is Done!

To them, THEY MUST JUST WAKE UP AND SEE WHAT HAS BEEN DONE BUT THEY CAN NEVER SEE HOW IT WAS DONE!
truespeak:

You took my words right out of my mouth!
Bwahahahahaha! OMFD! When ants crawl all over you, your house and your food you think the sound of your footsteps or vehicle noise scares them? You are just kidding. Meanwhile your god remains an undemonstrated proposition.
Re: Do You Believe In God Or Not ? by truespeak: 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You took my words right out of my mouth!
Re: Do You Believe In God Or Not ? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2021
kingxsamz:

But you know that this being doesn't want you to have sex before marriage.
Omo. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Religious people no go kill me.

grin See why I must raise change of post? grin. From Creation to premarital sex! grin

But it is for your our own good make you no go fall inside hole wey no be ya own and U no kon fit commot for dia or d comotting go leave extensive and expensive damages and Curse.

But person wey Don dey Obey God Law PROPERLY dey come without any damage, Na better Better Blessings dey Boku dey follow the family nyafu nyafu. grin
Re: Do You Believe In God Or Not ? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2021
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! OMFD! When ants crawl all over you, your house and your food you think the sound of your footsteps or vehicle noise scares them? You are just kidding. Meanwhile your god remains an undemonstrated proposition.

You are not walking and working on the table containing your foot but as soon as you make any earthquake (noise) there, they scamper away.
Re: Do You Believe In God Or Not ? by truespeak: 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
LordReed:

cheesy Change of Post!

The issue is not about ants crawling over you in your house but that the ants in the Garden can observe human activities going on right in the Garden which we have shown you is impossible!

Thus fresh issue not deserving of a response! grin
Re: Do You Believe In God Or Not ? by kingxsamz(m): 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin See why I must raise change of post? grin. From Creation to premarital sex! grin

But it is for your our own good make you no go fall inside hole wey no be ya own and U no kon fit commot for dia or d comotting go leave extensive and expensive damages and Curse.

But person wey Don dey Obey God Law PROPERLY dey come without any damage, Na better Better Blessings dey Boku dey follow the family nyafu nyafu. grin

As usual, as you don enter corner, na to find find way escape. grin grin
Person cool down talk say one being dey exist outside time and space, dem ask am where the being come from, the person talk say Im no know, but Im know say the being no want make ihn get babe to kiss and romance. grin
Omo. This one off me.
Abeg goodnight jor. Any excuse wey you wan give again, na only you go read am. grin grin
Re: Do You Believe In God Or Not ? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2021
kingxsamz:

As usual, as you don enter corner, na to find find way escape. grin grin
Person cool down talk say one being dey exist outside time and space, dem ask am where the being come from, the person talk say Im no know, but Im know say the being no want make ihn get babe to kiss and romance. grin
Omo. This one off me.
Abeg goodnight jor. Any excuse wey you wan give again, na only you go read am. grin grin

grin See how you just dey unstable as water, dey dart here and there like thief? You truly no get anything to say, you bin just dey try your luck dey wonder why nobody fit properly counter my answer, this past 1 year! grin grin.
Re: Do You Believe In God Or Not ? by LordReed(m): 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You are not walking and working on the table containing your foot but as soon as you make any earthquake (noise) there, they scamper away.
truespeak:

cheesy Change of Post!

The issue is not about ants crawling over you in your house but that the ants in the Garden can observe human activities going on right in the Garden which we have shown you is impossible!

Thus fresh issue not deserving of a response! grin

You are just joking, ants don't scamper because you make noise nor do ants vacate a place because of human activities, if they did they would never be in your house. Ants do not even have ears in the first place.

You are once again concocting stories that have no bearing in reality.
Re: Do You Believe In God Or Not ? by truespeak: 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2021
LordReed:

You are just joking, ants don't scamper because you make noise nor do ants vacate a place because of human activities, if they did they would never be in your house. Ants do not even have ears in the first place.

You are once again concocting stories that have no bearing in reality.

grin grin grin grin Is it not "leed" grin

Typical. Once you run out of reasonable answers, you resort to your usual threatrics of "stories" grin grin

I do not waste my time on endless back and forth which you resort to when you have no valid answers, so I would not engage you further!
Re: Do You Believe In God Or Not ? by LordReed(m): 10:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
truespeak:

grin grin grin grin Is it not "leed" grin

Typical. Once you run out of reasonable answers, you resort to your usual threatrics of "stories" grin grin

I do not waste my time on endless back and forth which you resort to when you have no valid answers, so I would not engage you further!
Dtruthspeaker:

Ever the Serpent! I said "as you make any earthquake (noise) there,

'there," meant table not the house or "vacant place" as you Serpent it to be and you know this but you just must be who you are.

LMAO! You are the one pointlessly arguing about what is clear in nature in favour of your god idea that has no basis in reality. Its your modus operandi that when you are shown clearly reality you concoct stories to fit your narrative. LMFAO!

Now that you are tired of arguing about what ants can do or not do, can you demonstrate your god or you going to tell more stories? LMFAO!
Re: Do You Believe In God Or Not ? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2021
LordReed:

Ever the Serpent! I said "as you make any earthquake (noise) there,

'there," meant table not the house or "vacant place" as you Serpent it to be and you know this but you just must be who you are.
Re: Do You Believe In God Or Not ? by Image123(m): 12:18am On Jul 22, 2021
LordReed:

Not to join in your i must say complicate discuss, your ant self cannot fathom or understand what is going on as much as you may practically observe. Yet God to man is much farther in comparison.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bible Verses That Prove God Is Not Against The Use Of Nose Ring. / This Atheist Says He Died And Returned - Now, He Believes In God / Letters To God End Up In Ocean, Unread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.