Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,773 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

10 Habits Of Highly Successful People - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Habits Of Highly Successful People (260 Views)

I Can't Stand My Wife's Unhygienic Habits. / 7 Traits Of Highly Successful People / Don’t Marry A Guy Who Has These 10 Habits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Habits Of Highly Successful People by couragewilliams: 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
10 HABITS OF HIGHLY SUCCESS PEOPLE

1. Take 100% responsibility.
Successful people take responsibility for their own life and actions.
You choose what you spend your time on.

2. Decide exactly what they want.
Most people don't get what they want because they don't even know what they want. Set goals with what you want.

3. Believe it is possible.
The desires to have something can Create the opportunity to have that thing. What ever your mind can believe it can conceive

4. Visualize Success
Successful people see their Success even before it comes.
They place what they want on their vision board.

5. successful people act as if.
Act and talk as if what you visualize

6. Successful people are willing to pay the price.
What price are you willing to pay, what are you willing to give up.

7. Successful people face the fear but do it anyway.

8. Successful people seek mentorship.
Finding my mentor changed my life. So the more you learn the more you realize how little you know.

"Success is all about going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm" - Dan Loc

9. Successful people have enthusiasm, they have energy.

10. Successful people commit to life time Success.
They never stop improving

Do you know that habits makes us who we are each day.
In resent times it's has become a habit for parents to rather pay for courses that builds themselves and neglected the Children. That is why I have decided to teach kids how to build habits in every area of their lives to help them discover themselves, their talents and be future ready.
What are those habits you have that are influencing you children either negatively or positively.
Let's share our experience.
Re: 10 Habits Of Highly Successful People by Gbongwon1(m): 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
I've got just one for you, check out my signature and thank me later cool
Re: 10 Habits Of Highly Successful People by Bluntguy: 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
@op I beg to disagree with no.8. Mentorship is good but not all highly successful people were mentored by people. I wonder who mentored Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, and even our own Dangote. Besides, finding genuine mentors can really be difficult these days, yet we move. Like MTN, we no go let wahala hold us down.

(1) (Reply)

Treat Your Children Like Royalty / SHOCKING: 11 Years Old Boy Fasted To See Apostle Joshua Selman And This Is What / Wife Gift His Man A Car On Their Wedding Day(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.