Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) (49680 Views)

Thousands Of Commuters Stranded As Ipob Blocks Major Expressway / How Atiku, Tinubu, Obidients Reacted To Kenyan Presidential Election Results / Customs Closes Gate To Stop Oyo Govt From Returning 1,800 Bags Of Rice (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) by Gerrard59(m): 9:50am On Jul 19, 2021
tayoccu:

Permanent residency and citizenship can be revoked...
... I’m pretty sure that’s what the Japanese officials told them before they “calmed down and dispersed”.
If you know the Japanese, they don’t make idle threats.

No foreign national who got naturalised in Japan has his/her permanent resident/citizenship status revoked. Again, I reiterate, nothing of that nature will happen. Maximum will be fines but revoking citizenship? No.

@Topic: My issue with these people is the lack of strategic planning towards actualising Biafra. It is not by protesting at African embassies or writing letters. I guess a new generation of Igbos in the diaspora have to change the narrative.
Re: IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) by Grandkay21(m): 9:52am On Jul 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:
All of them should be arrested.

Nuisance
you think is Nigeria, while human Right abuse is the order of the day , ���
Re: IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) by Staphylococcus: 9:52am On Jul 19, 2021
Illegal immigrants, that should be rounded up and deported.
Jobless lots

Seems the hard-drug business is no longer profitable in Kenya
Re: IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) by Amodi470(m): 9:53am On Jul 19, 2021
Mad people, na wettin concern Japan wit una Biafra.
Re: IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) by DonCandido(f): 9:54am On Jul 19, 2021
BKayy:
Kenya go hear am this season.
Na them invite us by themselves

We will only believe you are serious about punishing Kenya when you people actually go to Republic of Kenya to protest otherwise, all na empty chest beating and useless hot air.

Re: IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) by Elmaaq: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2021
Commentor:
Wetin come consign Japan for the matter?

I believe it's to create awareness
Re: IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) by chukwuibuipob: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2021
moriss33:
Lolz....see painment, go epp dem arrest them nah.
You think it's ur lawless Nigeria.(Same way Germany police arrested the Useless pigz that flogged, chased, removed the cap of Ekweremadu/torn his clothes.
Take a cold bathe make my father no die of pains.
Re: IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) by WaffenSS(m): 9:56am On Jul 19, 2021
Igbotic miscreants always drawing negative attention to Nigeria.

I blame the host countries for giving them visas, when most often they end up doing nothing there but crime.
Re: IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) by hodari: 9:57am On Jul 19, 2021
Come, why are these foolish goats not demonstrating at the Kenya embassy in Abuja or even in Nairobi sef?

It shall never be well with IPOB terrorists.
Re: IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) by VTJN(m): 9:59am On Jul 19, 2021
Austineva2:
we have won battle against ur terrorist herdsmen and their co, if u doubt, ask miyeti Allah terrorist organization, and besides 1967-1970 was not easy for Nigeria despite their foreign support if u doubt, ask d likes of Obasanjo that fought d war
You be comedian guy

Have you ever imagined or asked yourself why they do refer to igbos as COWARD

The buhari that you guys dispise this much housed, fed and clothed your forefather OJUKWU when he ran away for his life

Your elders won't ever wish or pray for any war to happen; their parents narrated how they lost woefully

The earlier you understand that igbos don't have the human capacity to withstand either the North, West or niger delta region when it comes to war the better
Re: IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) by tayoccu(m): 9:59am On Jul 19, 2021
Gerrard59:

No foreign national who got naturalised in Japan has his/her permanent resident/citizenship status revoked. Again, I reiterate, nothing of that nature will happen. Maximum will be fines but revoking citizenship? No.

@Topic: My issue with these people is the lack of strategic planning towards actualising Biafra. It is not by protesting at African embassies or writing letters. I guess a new generation of Igbos in the diaspora have to change the narrative.

Every country had the right to strip anyone of citizenship, same way every individual has the right to renounce his/her citizenship.
Re: IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) by Gerrard59(m): 10:02am On Jul 19, 2021
tayoccu:

Every country had the right to strip anyone of citizenship, same way every individual has the right to renounce his/her citizenship.

I agree but not on this one.
Re: IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) by moriss33(m): 10:10am On Jul 19, 2021
No one assaulted anyone here abi to read dey hard you ?
They were peacefully protesting or u think its nigeria ?
Go & arrest them nau...online bandit
[quote author=chukwuibuipob post=103861141][/quote]
Re: IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) by Decency2020(f): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
These ipobians & propaganda? All these will not free the Emu Parrot from the custody of the Zoo Keeper.

That EMU PARROT is living larger than you and every member of yout family. OBJ, NELSON MANDELA were once in jail you remember?

Nigeria is not working and everyone is lamenting and you are on nairaland showcasing your level of ignorance.

I am not Igbo but if other nigerians have done half of what these boys have done, herdsmen menace wouldn't have seen the light of the day

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) by swedbase(m): 10:13am On Jul 19, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Go arrest them Na.
Don't mind that fool. He Don't know how formidable we are
Re: IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) by 8stargeneral: 10:15am On Jul 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Nuisance
Go and arrest them..idiot.
Re: IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) by swedbase(m): 10:15am On Jul 19, 2021
Their embassy in Sweden go hear am tomorrow. Its their turn Tomorrw
Re: IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) by engrjohnson50(m): 10:15am On Jul 19, 2021
ablejesus26:

But notwithstanding they should be well conducted,bcus wahala no dey blow whistle before kick off� no sensible human being will be against self determination and peaceful protest,but no sensible human being should also support self destruct. Which was my major disdain with ipob expectially with their love for the barbaric ugm�
REMEMBER INITIALLY IPOP WAS A PEACEFUL PROTEST. BEFORE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TAG THEM TERRORIST ORGANIZATION. AND THE FULANI TERRORIST KEEP KILLING THERE PEOPLE. THAT WHAT LEAD TO EASTERN SECURITY NETWORK.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) by hokafor(m): 10:19am On Jul 19, 2021
Lol , one smally Kenyan girl I use to help now and then has been calling me and was asking if her allowance will be affected because of the stupidity of their government. my answer to her was that she should go and get her social security number from their government. since then she has been crying and begging.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) by ablejesus26(m): 10:20am On Jul 19, 2021
engrjohnson50:
REMEMBER INITIALLY IPOP WAS A PEACEFUL PROTEST. BEFORE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TAG THEM TERRORIST ORGANIZATION. AND THE FULANI TERRORIST KEEP KILLING THERE PEOPLE. THAT WHAT LEAD TO EASTERN SECURITY NETWORK.

In IMO State there was nothing like fulani killing nonsense,the Esn was a wrong move from ipob knowing fully well that they have a proscription case that puts them out as outlaws to settle �.
Mnk would have used his influence to bring SE to a shut down protest,demand that a regional security outfit be created by the lazy Governors, which will ofcus not be an ipob protest.
I am of a different opinion on why the Esn was created.
You and I understand that anything ipob draws attention, picking up arms will only be an open challenge for confrontations with the fg army. In the end the innocent people suffer the most�.
Massob was also killed and brutalized,but they mantained the aim of non violence self determination.
Re: IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) by Benoxvals(m): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2021
BKayy:

Has any country apart from the terrorist Nigeria complained about IPOB?

No complaints so far surprisingly.
The Nigeria govt should reverse its decision in proscribing ipob..they are the least of our problems.
Kanu’s shortcomings must be dealt with but at the same time,his concerns must be addressed cos apart from the ESN saga,all his submissions about this nation are all true.
Are we better off?
Is the govt not corrupt?
Can any Nigerian state 5 reason why he/she is proud of being a Nigerian?
Are things not falling apart?
Re: IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) by Kaiser20: 10:35am On Jul 19, 2021
BKayy:

Has any country apart from the terrorist Nigeria complained about IPOB?

Don't wait for them to complain before you start doing things right.
They are watching and monitoring your activities, you don't know how things operate in western nations.
You think they want you guys to spoil their nation, they are not interested in your protests ok.
Re: IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) by Halle000: 10:35am On Jul 19, 2021
Is This The Lowest Point Of Rough Handling The Nigeria Currency Amongst Its Citizens?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pd0gm9Ipu4
Re: IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) by Austineva2: 10:45am On Jul 19, 2021
VTJN:
You be comedian guy

Have you ever imagined or asked yourself why they do refer to igbos as COWARD

The buhari that you guys dispise this much housed, fed and clothed your forefather OJUKWU when he ran away for his life

Your elders won't ever wish or pray for any war to happen; their parents narrated how they lost woefully

The earlier you understand that igbos don't have the human capacity to withstand either the North, West or niger delta region when it comes to war the better

hope u know that some people has cows brain, pls help me check if u are one of them cos I doubt if u are not one

1 Like

Re: IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Nuisance

BIG mouth you think say na naija wey law no dey abi Wake up Fulani man.
Re: IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) by nowpresence(f): 10:51am On Jul 19, 2021
Rugaria:

Igbo communities produce most of the onshore oil in Niger as we speak. From Imo State, Delta State, Rivers State Abia states ..Ditto the biggest gas deposits!
Stop begging for Unity Mr Man..
Which Igbo communities in delta state?
Re: IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) by Conrod: 11:00am On Jul 19, 2021
tayoccu:

Permanent residency and citizenship can be revoked...
... I’m pretty sure that’s what the Japanese officials told them before they “calmed down and dispersed”.
If you know the Japanese, they don’t make idle threats.
As if you've been 10yards close to any embassy in your life.
Re: IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) by Conrod: 11:04am On Jul 19, 2021
tayoccu:

Biko when did Delta and Rivers become Igbo?
And when did KADUNA NZOGWU,the 1966 coup leader became an igbo man ??

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) by onuman: 11:05am On Jul 19, 2021
Commentor:
Wetin come consign Japan for the matter?

Because you can’t read and comprehend.
Re: IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) by onuman: 11:07am On Jul 19, 2021
tayoccu:

Biko when did Delta and Rivers become Igbo?

Most foolish question ever!!
Re: IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:15am On Jul 19, 2021
Next we will come to their embassy in Jakarta... we will burn it to ashes... I chased my Kenyan girlfriend away because of what their government did to mazi kanu and she has been begging me since 2 weeks now even wore biafra flag around her neck ready to burn her Kenya international passport because of me cool
Re: IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) by foreshore(m): 11:27am On Jul 19, 2021
attackgat:
There was mild Drama some IPOB members blocked the gate which leads to the Kenyan Embassy in Tokyo, Japan. IPOB members were angry with the part Kenya played in the illegal abduction and extraordinary rendition of IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

It took the intervention of Japanese officials and a representative of the Kenyan Embassy, who came to the gate to address the protesters, before the IPOB members calmed down and dispersed

Arrest them and you would find out that most of them do not have a valid visa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations / Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra / 30-Year-Old Uche Annie Okonkwo Who Defeated Chidoka, In Rep Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.