Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,584 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs (182862 Views)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS / LIRS Begins Automated Collection Of Consumption Tax For Hotels And Event Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Basicend: 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
post=103840182:
More

Blood, stinky money of IPOB.

Useless people.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by donforeign: 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
Gotze1:
You like story and I never asked you question. I can't count the number of millionaires in dollars that ogun state alone has. But not here for that rubbish.

You are hyping as if he has up to a billion dollars,

You people start disturbing cyber space cos of a man that only has a net worth of not up to 100million dollars.

Sijibomi netwoth is 400million dollars and nobody is making noise.

Oga, choose your own billionaire, cos you people abuse that title too much.

Leave sujomoto abeg....
People wey Dem dey launder money give
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Cnach: 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
Guy e don do
Person fit get heart attack on top this pictures
Only one person gather this kind wealth.
Life no balance o
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by PrincessGlow: 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
CSTRR:

Most started from scratch.

The few that got their wealth back would have serious lobbying power.

Regardless, it set igbos back seriously.

Na lie. Most that started with just £20 never got back their footing back. It is those who went back to their previous wealth and boys who served them apprenticeship, who became the new wealthy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by donforeign: 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
Gotze1:
Nope, billionaire no be billionaire. They are very different.

Deceive urself
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

May stupidity kill you there. If he's worth that amount then he should be the richest man in Africa because Dangote net worth is not up to that. Thunder fire your mouth there!
Dangote networth is not up to what.

You see what we are talking about baby naira billionaire hailer.

Dummy

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Igwe29(m): 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
How does he run all these hotels at the same time and manage to sleep well?
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by PrincessGlow: 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
Igwe29:
How does he run all these hotels at the same time and manage to sleep well?

That's why he is a billionaire (naira) and u r not!

Add to that the fear of being kidnapped and unknown gunmen, being father of young children
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Gotze1: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
donforeign:

Leave sujomoto abeg....
People wey Dem dey launder money give
Na you dey launder the money for him.

Why is it that when another tribe thump you people, you always shout they launder money. Is he your Peter obi or obiano, or does he look like in invictus obi or Evans?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by crafteck(m): 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
GodHatesBigots:

A lot of 419ers are into real estate. I am not saying he is 419 please.

Just saying.

No mind Dem
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
I like you so I'm going to be replying you all through.
Did you do maths in school. Cus if you did you'd understand why 1.4 is rounded to 1, ps; .4 is insignificant, are trying to say the money they kept at home was significant enough to level up? Do you even know how many ppl were displaced during the war
PrincessGlow:

Yes there was serious loss of wealth, but not that every Igbo started with £20. Most wealthy b4 the war had money in banks and buildings - they started with those not £20!
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by donforeign: 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
Gotze1:
Obi Cubana........ 96 million dollars

Sijibomi........... 400million

400-96 = 304million dollars difference.

Abeg, I am done grin

Don't believe those google networth shit.....

Just be deceiving yourself...
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by donbenie(m): 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
ERockson:
Hospuppi can as well build this.
Where is his own?
Coulda,woulda,shoulda.. undecided
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Chris525: 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
Igbos are quite industrious, you’ll have to give them that. However they are not the richest Nigerians by any stretch as a matter of fact. The Yorubas are the richest from the South, Northerners are the richest of all Nigerians and I do really think the Niger Delta would very much give the Igbos a good run for their money. There’s a lot of silent rich men from Edo/Delta/Rivers/AkwaIbom/Calabar. Many like Ned Nwoko, I tell you. I actually think the ND has the most sophisticated rich Nigerians. Clean money, good education and base with worldwide reach, zero noise. A lot of them are constant visitors at some of the biggest government in the world. They have access. The PH/Delta militant boys have got alot from pipeline contracts and are really wealthy. Dokubo, Ayiri, Tompolo etc are multi-millionaires in tens of dollars. Thats how I see it.

Internationally, Guys from Edo/Delta control Europe and are the richest over there. Yorubas are the richest in the UK. The US is everyone’s ground. Igbos run Asia.

Its just what is it, the Igbos are very industrious people are doing great but are not the richest in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by donbenie(m): 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
PrincessGlow:

Na lie. Most that started with just £20 never got back their footing back. It is those who went back to their previous wealth and boys who served them apprenticeship, who became the new wealthy
Which previous wealth?
The ones your people tagged abandoned property and stole?
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by obinnashady(m): 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
7lives:

Their matter taya me.
Na so Eze Ego of blessed memory dey do.
I'm still yet to see an Igbo man with Eze Ego's kind of money.
The question is where is Eze Ego today?, there's no need for any dick measuring cheesy cheesy cheesy just join Illuminati, you will even clean yansh with $500 bills.
Yeye money wey dem dey carry up and down, na everyday dem dey dance carrying pictures and drinking ogogoro, importers exporters, he get plenty mansions and his parents still dey o, age 32, 30, 39, 40 you can never see 50 years.
Follow who know road, doings get levels.
Until I see the likes of Dangote, Adenuga, and Jim Ovia throw their money around the way this Oba is doing, I will remain unimpressed.
I guess you've not seen where those men you mentioned are balling

They actually throw money around but you'd never see this

Buying 3 Ferrari in a day is called what again If na Igbo man do am now,una for no sleep till today

Make una comot body for Igbo money o..The money dikwa too wavy

Do you know how much Peter obi is worth?
Orji uzor kalu?
Emma bishop okonkwo

These men mentioned above can low-key buy a massive expanse of Afonja��� grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Newton85: 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
PrincessGlow:

It's not me saying it. Ask Ahmad Bello and Niger Delta people - they complain bitterly that wherever Igbos go they quickly dominate the economy, no matter how much u try to keep them down
I should ask Ahmad Bello and Niger Delta people? Lol, okay. Whatever delusions make you sleep better at night.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
post=103840043:
Obi Cubana is a silent billionaire

He isn’t the owner of Cubana Hotel Abuja lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by PrincessGlow: 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
Furious1:
I like you so I'm going to be replying you all through.
Did you do maths in school. Cus if you did you'd understand why 1.4 is rounded to 1, ps; .4 is insignificant, are trying to say the money they kept at home was significant enough to level up? Do you even know how many ppl were displaced during the war

Yes, and millions were killed. None became rich, obviously. The new Igbo rich after the war were those who went back to the wealth they had before the war, and boys who served them and later became rich themselves

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
People are starting with nothing rn. You Say £20 no fit put you up over time.
PrincessGlow:

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by PrincessGlow: 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
Newton85:
I should ask Ahmad Bello and Niger Delta people? Lol, okay. Whatever delusions make you sleep better at night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by ThEGodFaThEr102: 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2021
Gotze1:
Dangote networth is not up to what.

You see what we are talking about baby naira billionaire hailer.

Dummy
Mumu, go and check a verifiable source not just an ordinary blog on Google and check Dangotes net worth for 2021.
You people will just be digging out copy and paste trash on Google and be exposing your stupidities.
If you want me to help you let me know.
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
If your theory is correct we'd have only a handful of rich Igbo ppl in Nigeria. If you write an article on this, nobody will publish it
PrincessGlow:

Yes, and millions were killed. None became rich, obviously. The new Igbo rich after the war were those who went back to the wealth they had before the war, and boys who served them and later became rich themselves
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

He isn’t the owner of Cubana Hotel Abuja lipsrsealed
Yes
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by donforeign: 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
People wey get money no dey Show off, I’m sure to a child like you Obi cubana is richer than Emeka Offor?

Did obi show off ?
No be him friends show off?
Nonsense talk
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by PrincessGlow: 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
Furious1:
People are starting with nothing rn. You Say £20 no fit put you up over time.

Only those that attached themselves to some rich kin. With £20 u may eat but u won't become wealthy. How much was it to rent a shop??

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by obinnashady(m): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
billyG:

The obi go they secondary school when the shoot that film na.
some of you are not updated,you just open your mouth in public just to disgrace yourselves

Oga, they remade that living in bondage you know,it was produced by Ramsey Nouah

Some scenes where shot in Cubana
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Sagay212: 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
Mumu youths will start arguing about the tribe wey get money pass. The question you should be asking yourselves is ' do I have money' if the answer is no, keep your mouth shut and go and work and manage your life. There are rich and poo people in every tribe . Moreover a billionaire's money is not your money because he is from your village.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by MrHandsome2013: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
Gotze1:
I don't envy cos I have millions in my own account even though it is in naira.

Why will I even envy someone I didn't know. What I am saying is that, you people should keep quiet.

One of you even compare him to Alakija grin. Someone that is not even half shoe of sijibomi
I
Sir please can you assist me with 2k make I use it chop abeg
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by donforeign: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
walefresh3:
my naa because of u I want talk ..u always lie.. that's why I stop to dey argue with u... Does she worth billions in dollars ? Simple question ....
No she no worth
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Rimsd(m): 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
Seeing all this will make one to wake up in the middle of the night and shout Choiii money I offend you? shocked
Re: Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs by Bestman66: 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
Why is it that Nigerians don't appreciate their fellow citizens who are successful. The pull him down syndrome is in their DNA. We should be proud of him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.