Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,933 members, 7,799,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

A Female Friend Needs An Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Female Friend Needs An Advice (645 Views)

Help! My Friend Needs Blood And Sperm Donation ASAP (graphic Pics) / My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! / My Friend Needs A Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Female Friend Needs An Advice by passionberry(f): 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
Goodevening ladies and gentlemen ,Hope you are doing well with jobs and businesses?
I have this female friend that has a male friend they have been friends for 14yrs now they met back then at calabar and they have been intimate twice before they lost contacts. They met again in Lagos 4yrs after they were so happy but she saw a wedding band on his finger she was like ooh you are married now. ? He says yes that he looked for her then to marry her cos she is not social media person.she was like is fine that is history now so they booked a date ,the day came they met talked ,he tried to get intimate with her again but she stop him telling him she s engage and loves her man ..she vow never to cheat on him no matter what,, before then he has told her he has his own hotel if she she can work as his HR to recruit staff for him and get her 50%commission on each candidates she accepted the offer . And told him strictly business. ..before she met her now present guy the Ex go to her place to check on her once in a while.

The lady is working but use that Hr job as her side hustle cos it helps to pay bills and stuff ..but her present guy now is not comfortable with it even after telling him everything about that Ex guy to him that nothing like intimate with her Ex except the business. The issue now is that her present guy want her end anything that has to do with the guy be it business or otherwise..and this side hustle helps her with this present Nigeria economy. Pls ladies and gentlemen what is your advice on this ,?
Please no insults
Oga Lalasticlala ,mynd44 please move to Front Page Asap. Thank you .
Re: A Female Friend Needs An Advice by TheUndercover: 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nothing like strictly business! There's a reason why companies don't hire couples or relatives. I'm sure sooner or later, Okafor's Law would be activated.

How do you expect him to be comfortable with nonsense?

My only concern is with the husband that might raise a bastard and probably commit suicide when things goes south.

6 Likes

Re: A Female Friend Needs An Advice by PlayMaker14: 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2021
passionberry:
Goodmorning ladies and gentlemen ,Hope you are doing well with jobs and businesses?
I have this female friend that has a male friend they have been friends for 14yrs now they met back then at calabar and they have been intimate twice before they lost contacts. They met again in Lagos 4yrs after they were so happy but she saw a wedding band on his finger she was like ooh you are married now. ? He says yes that he looked for her then to marry her cos she is not social media person.she was like is fine that is history now so they booked a date ,the day came they met talked ,he tried to get intimate with her again but she stop him telling him she s engage and loves her man ..she vow never to cheat on him no matter what,, before then he has told her he has his own hotel if she she can work as his HR to recruit staff for him and get her 50%commission on each candidates she accepted the offer . And told him strictly business. ..before she met her now present guy the Ex go to her place to check on her once in a while.

The lady is working but use that Hr job as her side hustle cos it helps to pay bills and stuff ..but her present guy now is not comfortable with it even after telling him everything about that Ex guy to him that nothing like intimate with her Ex except the business. The issue now is that her present guy want her end anything that has to do with the guy be it business or otherwise..and this side hustle helps her with this present Nigeria economy. Pls ladies and gentlemen what is your advice on this ,?
Please no insults
Oga Lalasti.clala ,myn.d44 please move to Front Page Asap. Thank you .

Normally, I don't quote lengthy thread like this because it obstruct the some members reading comments.... But I just have to quote this truckload of bullshit should Incase you modify it.

First of all, do you take most Nairalanders for fools? Greeting us "Good Morning" at 5:25pm (Nigeria Time) when we know that you're typing from one remote village.

Secondly, I think you should stop fooling yourself not us with this your "I have this Female friend" bullshit line.. You're the cheap Female friend you write about, so come off it and own up to your actions.

Lastly, you came here to seek validation to continue jumping on the dick of your ex, nothing more.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Friend Needs An Advice by SportsHD: 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
Sooner or later, they gon fuvck.

1 Like

Re: A Female Friend Needs An Advice by stupidmod3: 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
asking for a friend don cast abeg

3 Likes

Re: A Female Friend Needs An Advice by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
ask this lady this simple question:"whats more important to you right now... your side hustle OR your bf"

her answer to the above question will solve the issue as she certainly has to give up on or the other.
Re: A Female Friend Needs An Advice by jimmyolasun: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
Pics of you and that your friend or we don't belivit

5 Likes

Re: A Female Friend Needs An Advice by Sugardick: 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
idiots everywhere, wetin concern you if she's asking for a friend or herself, drop advice and waka or leave in peace.

To OP I have no advice for una

2 Likes

Re: A Female Friend Needs An Advice by stupidmod3: 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2021
Sugardick:
idiots everywhere, wetin concern you if she's asking for a friend or herself, drop advice and waka or leave in peace.

To OP I have no advice for una
u wen come comment no b u come idiots pass, ur drop insult but no advice for op.

over sabi

3 Likes

Re: A Female Friend Needs An Advice by PlayMaker14: 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
stupidmod3:
u wen come comment no b u come idiots pass, ur drop insult but no advice for op.

over sabi
If you check, the account was created for the sole purpose of trolling.

1 Like

Re: A Female Friend Needs An Advice by jimmychang: 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
Nothing is free grin
Re: A Female Friend Needs An Advice by stupidmod3: 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
PlayMaker14:
If you check, the account was created for the sole purpose of trolling.
i just dey see am

1 Like

Re: A Female Friend Needs An Advice by cayorday89(m): 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2021
My own worry is, who should we advice among all these people now, should we advice the ex not to try sleeping with your friend? Or should we tell your friend to leave her new guy since she is sure things won't happen or she should stick with her guy and leave the job of the ex? Or should we tell the new guy not to get bothered cos we are sure the ex will not activate Okafor's law with his babe, or he should be bothered cos the moment he stops talking about it and trust her, that's when things will start going on a low key...
My point is that, they are the ones involved and they know what is of importance to them individually, so it's their decision to make and not any advice from any of us here...

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience / Premium Hookups And Spa Services / Please Read Below And Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.