Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,960 members, 7,799,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) (74556 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) / Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) / Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by vasel15: 11:16am On Jul 19, 2021
Aliyu007:
Most of those money sprayed in that burial are counterfeit money.

Now you are a hater

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:17am On Jul 19, 2021
Some spent only 100k to do their wedding embarassed
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by KayCee92(m): 11:17am On Jul 19, 2021
Fiscus105:

Use ur sweat to make money, efcc will soon catch you where u er lavishing money that doesn't belong to you in club house, you shouldn't have headache on interrogation of someone who is lavishing money, if his souce of money is clean ,so be it and if otherwise it should not in jail

That advanced country that all of you are selling ur daddy properties to relocate, it's better there because they try their best to clean their society

You missed the point Mr. The question is not whether he should be probed, it is that the pull him down and jealousy that has accompanied the whole thing is bad. Very bad. Bitter people everywhere. Once they see someone shining, whether he is legit or not, everyone wants to pull the person down. If u had such money, I know u will do the worst. Only broke people have such issues. We haven't seen any truly rich person come out to say that Obi should be probed. Even the rich guys where there to mourn with him... Maduka etc... It only non nonentities like you that make such calls. Sorry mate, done with u. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by Anazp: 11:18am On Jul 19, 2021
grossintel:
This mindset is wrong and you need to change it. Last week I dashed a friend 50k to support her business. She's a friend and a classmate. Ave not even seen her in 3 years and we never had anything intimate, not to mention my relations and friends way I Don dash money. 20k way I give my guy few minutes ago all for free. Change your clique of friends bro! Person way wan help you go help you free of charge!
these are people you know. Did you just go to the streets or host a party and start throwing money away??
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by foreshore(m): 11:25am On Jul 19, 2021
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2021
100k for your destiny.
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by viyon02: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2021
grossintel:
This mindset is wrong and you need to change it. Last week I dashed a friend 50k to support her business. She's a friend and a classmate. Ave not even seen her in 3 years and we never had anything intimate, not to mention my relations and friends way I Don dash money. 20k way I give my guy few minutes ago all for free. Change your clique of friends bro! Person way wan help you go help you free of charge!
just listen to yourself: you help your in his business and you even 20k to someone you know, that is good gesture, but why can't you go to your hometown and spray some money on the street just because you lost one uncle or relative, am sure Dangote and Adenuga can't do such thing.
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2021
vasel15:

Now you are a hater

Counterfeit money?
Is ritual money, can only spend itvon food, drinks, oloshos.
Can't start biz with it, it takes your destiny.
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by goaldynboy: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2021
Aliyu007:

So you knew all these all the way from that stinking hut in Ogbomoso that you are commenting from?
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by Dearlord(m): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2021
I doubt this, he should simply say he bypassed some formalities to get that bundle of cash intact like that
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by Fiscus105(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2021
KayCee92:

You missed the point Mr. The question is not whether he should be probed, it is that the pull him down and jealousy that has accompanied the whole thing is bad. Very bad. Bitter people everywhere. Once they see someone shining, whether he is legit or not, everyone wants to pull the person down. If u had such money, I know u will do the worst. Only broke people have such issues. We haven't seen any truly rich person come out to say that Obi should be probed. Even the rich guys where there to mourn with him... Maduka etc... It only non nonentities like you that make such calls. Sorry mate, done with u. grin

If u go back my post , It doesn't suggest he should be pull down, in normally clime , an unconvinced sources of wealth use to subject to questioning, if after interrogation if his clean so be it.

Flaunting money and spending it recklessly also has it's own implications on society even if such money is clean.
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by Ayobami7(m): 11:51am On Jul 19, 2021
Wow
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
Hairstylists/Hairdressers that can perform manicure and pedicure as well are needed in our new and well equipped female hair salon in surulere Lagos.

Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by VERDA: 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fiscus105:
In civilised and advanced society, security agent supposed to invite this guy and interrogate him thoroughly, most especially if his club houses are safe heaven for yahoo boys and also question other sources of his wealth.

Here in naija, security won't touch him in as much he doesn't criticize sitting government or join IPOB or Odua. As a matter of fact IGP representative was there, joined them to drink to stupour.

So because he had a lavish burial for his mother, security agents should invite him for questioning??
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by gozzlin: 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fiscus105:
In civilised and advanced society, security agent supposed to invite this guy and interrogate him thoroughly, most especially if his club houses are safe heaven for yahoo boys and also question other sources of his wealth.

Here in naija, security won't touch him in as much he doesn't criticize sitting government or join IPOB or Odua. As a matter of fact IGP representative was there, joined them to drink to stupour.

Idiot!

How many times have they arrested Tinubu to know his source of wealth for bringing two bullion vans to share money during election in Lagos state?
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by Fiscus105(m): 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
gozzlin:

Idiot!

How many times have they arrested Tinubu to know his source of wealth for bringing two bullion vans to share money during election in Lagos state?

That one too should be investigated

If u like destroy urself on platform of tribe and religion am less concerned, try to make a comment or post that would make Nigeria do well as a nation and not because of tribe.
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
viyon02:
just listen to yourself: you help your in his business and you even 20k to someone you know, that is good gesture, but why can't you go to your hometown and spray some money on the street just because you lost one uncle or relative, am sure Dangote and Adenuga can't do such thing.
That's not the point, I'm making reference to that statement he made. Saying their is nothing free even in free town.

Indirectly saying people who picked the money spread their would pay somehow. Let's not forget, spraying money in events is not new.

When my grand parents died, I went to village and I spray money on people dancing. My hand did not bend neither did my business crash. Let's not forget, all this talk is because of Obi Cubana friends oh, they where the onces spraying the money!
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by gozzlin: 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fiscus105:

That one too should be investigated

If u like destroy urself on platform of tribe and religion am less concerned, try to make a comment or post that would make Nigeria do well as a nation and not because of tribe.

Ogbeni you should practice what you just preached. Try and make comments that would uplift Nigerians not one borne out of hate and bile. What warranted your asking police to arrest Obi Cubana and investigate him as if he stole your money? Just because his friends showered him with monetary gifts at his mum's burial you guys are calling for his arrest.

People like Tinubu who have robbed you blind nd still robbing you wouldn't call for their arrest.
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by Lightorder: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
Aliyu007:
oga , if you were not there, face front
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by hansomb: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
Like Cubanna like Hushpuppi
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by Lordhades21(m): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
What a beautiful burial, may sapa stay far away from us. We must all chop this life.

Contact me for all photo edits, logos and graphic designs whatsapp : 09060471616. Thanks for your time. grin grin
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by Lightorder: 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
Bornbiafra:
He has exchanged his future with 100k ,.mugu
for those who have future. A beggar on the street is telling others that a certain man wanted to steal his star. My question remains, “ does every planet has a star”?
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by Temptee101(m): 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
Aliyu007:

grin grin

Poverty has really dealt with this one.

It's no longer ritual money but counterfeit.

You people are simply amazing.
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by iceberylin(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
Bornbiafra:
He has exchanged his future with 100k ,.mugu

Receive sense
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by alowonle02(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2021
Sorry his future destiny only wort 100k. Poverty has eaten this guy up.
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by winnerolivia(m): 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
grossintel:
please come to my aid, my school fees was robbed from me last week at Douglas Owerri when I was going to the bank to pay it..
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
My guy go and enjoy ur money
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2021
Idamond:
go my dear son and make use of your money very well so when your mama dies you can return the money in 10 folds and let the spreading of money in occasion continue from generation to generation...

remember don't eat it all like the foolish man in the bible

Nope. Take good care of your mama with the money while she is alive. She doesn't feel or know what you do after her death.
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
viyon02:
of course yes, but you wouldn't understand what am talking about because of the economic situation of the nation.

Why people have to live on gift and dash surprise me a lot. The mindset of gift and dash me is very bad for our society.
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by Myself2(m): 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
Idamond:
go my dear son and make use of your money very well so when your mama dies you can return the money in 10 folds and let the spreading of money in occasion continue from generation to generation...

remember don't eat it all like the foolish man in the bible

You think it's as easy as that ?

Have you seen the movie "Living in Bondage" ?

Those things in those movies are real man. Ask yourself the REAL source of wealth of most of those guys throwing money in the air at the event.

I come in peace. No offence
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by Subjugator: 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
[quote author=Aliyu007 post=103849092]Most of those money sprayed in that burial are counterfeit money. [/quotea

Any verification?
Re: Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) by Idamond: 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
Myself2:

You think it's as easy as that ?

Have you seen the movie "Living in Bondage" ?

Those things in those movies are real man. Ask yourself the REAL source of wealth of most of those guys throwing money in the air at the event.

I come in peace. No offence

i think they're not what u think..

for me dey might be Internet fraudsters (pickers)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) / Angela Okorie Marries Desmond 'Chuchu' In A Beach Wedding (Pictures) / DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.