Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,399 members, 7,781,154 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:53 AM

Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. (107946 Views)

My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University / Ex-Corper Returns To His Village To Show His Mother His NYSC Discharged Cert / Corpers Serving In Niger State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. by womenareapess: 12:20am On Jul 19, 2021
Blessing tappers, now is the chance to tap his blessings grin grin
Re: Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. by Emmypure: 12:27am On Jul 19, 2021
JonCina:
Despite all the cows na dis kind meat dey o top their rice?

Fear cooks o: nothing Musa never take him eye see for gate from the hands of occasion food cooks o!

He said two weeks before the burial

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. by jimyjames(m): 12:43am On Jul 19, 2021
Idamond:
las las na blood money all of us dey use daily
There is nothing like blood money, blood money is a myth ritual money is a myth

The only way you can make blood money is through arm robbery kidnapping, terrorism etc

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. by Sunkyapogee(m): 12:44am On Jul 19, 2021
Hungry corpers
Re: Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. by Deemayor: 1:06am On Jul 19, 2021
Any Facebook account for sale?
Re: Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. by stayclearofme: 1:12am On Jul 19, 2021
Nuelito:
the guy is Good
Just because he go dine with corpses. What a pity!
Re: Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. by Halle000: 1:42am On Jul 19, 2021
Is This The Lowest Point Of Rough Handling The Nigeria Currency Amongst Its Citizens?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pd0gm9Ipu4
Re: Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. by OgaRico(m): 2:34am On Jul 19, 2021
Those pictures above dey remind me of Naija music videos.Plenty drinks everywhere but them no dey open the bottles.
In Mr.Patrick's voice "Them no dey pop am"
Re: Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:50am On Jul 19, 2021
And majority of them are hungry looking Afonjas, they have come to eat from my brother's pocket undecided undecided
Re: Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. by jimb(m): 4:32am On Jul 19, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Alcohol for corpers

E shock u nahh?

Like say na that side wey dey chop Carmel you dey signal from cos hisba go drink your blood if you try am there.
Re: Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. by vincentjk(m): 4:33am On Jul 19, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Does he have a younger brother of 30 to 35years?

Lol nop he doesn't
Re: Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. by jimb(m): 4:36am On Jul 19, 2021
Wetin dey go don chop those two girls wey dey left screen eeh. Kia
Re: Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. by ucheszona: 4:46am On Jul 19, 2021
Those guys are my friends and we finished from the same department in Laspotech, here’s a picture of the 3 of us during our signing out.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. by PericomaNwankwo: 4:47am On Jul 19, 2021
Danzakidakura:
no mind the guy, his name is Fatai, his mother has not told him who his father was till she died last year. I wanted to help him because I know when his Mom was working as a pay lover in Jere town under kagarko LGA kaduna state, but pride will not let him humble himself and get the information.

Guy but why?? grin
Re: Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. by ucheszona: 4:51am On Jul 19, 2021
Y’all calling them hungry corpers are just stupid, he was posted to Oba and by coincidence it happened to be the exact neighborhood as obi Cubana’s. None of my friends are into fraud okay. Nigerians and their negative mindset sha!

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 19, 2021
NewDelhi:
Cheap alcohol

Pained remark.

Hope he s not harvesting their destinies.
Re: Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. by WisdomHunter(m): 4:54am On Jul 19, 2021
Idamond:

That's why you will remain poor, this mentality will limit you won't let you grow
Re: Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. by JuanJO(m): 5:02am On Jul 19, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Does he have a younger brother of 30 to 35years?
The future is female grin grin grin
Re: Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. by wonderr(m): 5:41am On Jul 19, 2021
Idamond:
blood money blood money if e easy go do your own now
Re: Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. by uunwanaobong3: 6:09am On Jul 19, 2021
CORPERS WE WA, WE WA.,,..... EEEHHH MAKE UNA TALK TRUTH, HOW MUCH HIM GIVE UNA?

U DIDNT GO THERE FOR THE DINNER, U WENT THERE FOR THE MONEY.
AND IT IS NOT ALL CORPERS IN OBA THAT WAS INVITED, THOSE CORPES THAT WENT THERE ARE CABAL CORPERS WITH LONG LEGS AND TIGHT CONNECTION, I CAN EVEN TELL U THAT SOME CORPERS SERVING OUTSIDE OBA VILLAGE LIKE THOSE FROM ONITSHA WERE INVITED

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. by Emeka71(m): 6:11am On Jul 19, 2021
vincentjk:
Lalasticlala

The excited corper from south west took to twitter to express joy and appreciation as obi Cubana invited them to usher at the burial.

They sure got their own portion of the goodies at the event.
But I thought that twitter is banned in Nigeria.
Re: Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. by Dpaulie(m): 6:13am On Jul 19, 2021
Yahoo! Corpers
Re: Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. by Andeze(m): 6:14am On Jul 19, 2021
Danzakidakura:
carry your hate get out of this place
Tell him.
Re: Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. by Ikpongiton: 6:23am On Jul 19, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Alcohol for corpers
most of the corpers are above 18 . use your head.
Re: Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. by Danzakidakura(m): 6:27am On Jul 19, 2021
1Dray:

That must be in Kubacha.
very close
Re: Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. by geewean(m): 6:40am On Jul 19, 2021
Traditionally, the rule of thumb is for corpers posted to Anambra state to lobby their PPA posting to Awka or Onitsha with through bribery, sex or prayers. After the randevouz of cash at OBA last week. The narrative has changed. All lobbying activities for PPA has OBA as it ultimate destination because of one mans influence.

Even if the Devil gave him that money through ritual it's a clear evidence that with deligence and absolute trust in God I can make such or even better influence .
Re: Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. by Trustedpronet: 6:41am On Jul 19, 2021
With the kind of cows they gave him, see small small meat they put inside the rice for the otondos. My guy cubana I dey hail o...only that I didn't see my name among the donors list, pls get your bank statement quick or I will sue you for not publishing my name.
Re: Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. by IamDavid(m): 6:47am On Jul 19, 2021
Kosoco:
Yourba coppers sef....
Yoruba coppers are actually gold
Re: Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. by foreshore(m): 7:20am On Jul 19, 2021
vincentjk:
As seen on twitter few hours ago:

Chief Obinna Iyiegbu #obicubana actually invited we corpers in Oba to his mansion weeks before the burial,Baba is full of wisdom iswear, he’s extremely humble, baba allowed both the Muslim and Christain to pray and encourage us about life after NYSC and advice us to spread ❤️

Obi Cubana is no doubt a man with a good heart, this explains the reason many graced his mother's burial 2 days ago to appreciate his good deeds by rendering their supports.

Jollof rice without salad or moi moi. What a dry palm oil coloured rice
Re: Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. by Tolu181: 7:22am On Jul 19, 2021
NewDelhi:
Cheap alcohol
this betting addict, carry your hate and get out of here..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My NYSC Hookup Experience... / NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / "Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.