Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Bandits Kill 13 Police Officers In Zamfara - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill 13 Police Officers In Zamfara (35264 Views)

Angry Residents Attack Police Station In Sokoto, Kill 13 Suspected Bandits / Bandits Kill 13 Policemen, Two Others In Zamfara / Bandits Kill 13 In Damaga, Zamfara; Students Flee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill 13 Police Officers In Zamfara by OmoJubrila: 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fake news
Re: Bandits Kill 13 Police Officers In Zamfara by Marcy45marcy: 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
Hi
Re: Bandits Kill 13 Police Officers In Zamfara by BuySweetOrange: 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
Haa
Re: Bandits Kill 13 Police Officers In Zamfara by GABRIEL6036: 3:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
Tyranny:

What's "aw n oloriburuku gbogbo"? Are you from the south? Answer my question!
Yeah, am proudly from S
Re: Bandits Kill 13 Police Officers In Zamfara by smartNerd: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” —
Will Rogers
Re: Bandits Kill 13 Police Officers In Zamfara by Tyranny: 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2021
GABRIEL6036:

Yeah, am proudly from S
Sounds good! Well, I'm from the North! We cool, right?
Re: Bandits Kill 13 Police Officers In Zamfara by GABRIEL6036: 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
Tyranny:
Sounds good! Well, I'm from the North! We cool, right?
Yeah, nothing do us bro.. grin
Re: Bandits Kill 13 Police Officers In Zamfara by One4me: 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
joe54:
A wrong time to be a police officer. Rip to the dead

Police I.G and Army Chief should now use the same zeal they used in the SE, to go chase this Police Killers or .....
Re: Bandits Kill 13 Police Officers In Zamfara by LebenNG: 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

You see how frustrated your life is??

I am sure i am living a life you've never had! Am enjoying better than you do! Demonic evil people full of hate for the north.

The North is far bigger in land mass & population than the South.
It has the highest number of states & local governments.
The North has some of the most powerful governors, senators, federal appointees, politicians both serving & retired in Nigeria.
The North also has the richest men & biggest captains of industry in Nigeria.
It has the highest number of military Generals both serving & retired.
The North equally has its fair share of reknown & accomplished academics in Nigeria & abroad in foreign universities.
If its so, why is the mere talk of division make y'all wet ur pants huh... go get urself your own country since u have it all...empty meshai
Re: Bandits Kill 13 Police Officers In Zamfara by LebenNG: 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

A major problem the South has is how it underestimates the North. Their minders have led a majority of them to believe that the northerner is an unschooled slowpoke who only progresses through connections. Despite northerners that became billionaires by dint of hard work, intellectuals that have pushed the frontiers of scholarship, leaders that have provided impeccable administrations to great applause and politicians that rose like the colossus to dominate their environments, the average southerner still gets bamboozled – and envious – by the way the northerner dictates what goes where.
But a pertinent question to ask is, why do people kick against federal character yet want a position zoned, rotated or surrendered to them? If they are as intelligent and educated as they think they are, then they should know that politics is all about bridge-building, consensus and give and take.

This is the problem with you guys no matter where you are even online or on the surface iof the moon, you are collectively and mentally deranged, backward, criminally insane, bigoted and self-destructive.
4rck all yor
Re: Bandits Kill 13 Police Officers In Zamfara by LebenNG: 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Why cant you do without hate speech?

I pity your generation, hunger nd poverty will always befall you!

Sex addicts, useless generations born out of wedlock
its u pple dat are sex addicts marrying more women than your neighbour can, alcohol haram-drug halal, taqiyya, bestiality, poverty, illiteracy, dirtiness, abortions(yes everyone want to look saintly without scandal on their nikkah day) and violence...pls which one do you fall in?... hate speech and bitter human being.
Re: Bandits Kill 13 Police Officers In Zamfara by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
[quote author=Ibkhaleel post=103861645]

Why cant you do without hate speech?

I pity your generation, hunger nd poverty will always befall you!

Sex addicts, useless generations born out of wedlock.

Lol,Since when did sharia brainwashed idiot like you started talking about weeding and wedlock? And since when did almajiri that's begging for daily food started preaching about hunger?

You better go and wear suicide vest and detonate yourself the way your ancestors do. I thought your head slamming terrorist organization forbids western education, why then are you associating yourself with western educated folks here.

Backward man from backward tribe from the pit of hell!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rochas Indicted In The Destruction Of PDP Campaign Billboards (Pictures) / ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter / Senate President Lawan Confirms Receiving List Of 43 Ministerial Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.