Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

300 Oba Youths To Get Benefit From Obi Cubana. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 300 Oba Youths To Get Benefit From Obi Cubana. (621 Views)

It Is Atiku That Will Benefit From Obi's Petition Against Tinubu - Reno Omokri / ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters / Oba Youths, Anambra Impose 500 Lashes Of Cane On Drug Dealers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

300 Oba Youths To Get Benefit From Obi Cubana. by chidyke77(m): 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
This is what we call "Aku ruo uno".
Future billionaires been setup and when those that succeed later show gratitude, haters will start hating and saying rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: 300 Oba Youths To Get Benefit From Obi Cubana. by ThEGodFaThEr102: 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
This is not a new thing in Igbo land. If you are rich in Igbo land and you have not used your wealth to impact your immediate environment then you're a nobody. Nobody will regard you. Wealthy Igbo men are measured based on how they impacted their positively on their people and environment.
As a Yoruba man, during my sojourn in Igbo land I got to understand that Onitsha main market has produced more billionaires than the entire Nigerian universities. This is not film trick, this is real. Little wonder, our amiable governor of Ondo state, Arakunrin Rotimi Akerodolu is trying to replicate this same Igbo Apprenticeship system of Igbo people in Ondo state, thanks to his lovely igbo wife, Betty Akerodolu.
If my fellow Yoruba brothers will accept the ingenuity of these Igbo guys and try and emulate them in terms of entrepreneurship and business acumen the south west will be rid of Agberos and touts constituting into nuisance on our major roads and thus give a befitting future to our teeming youths.

4 Likes

Re: 300 Oba Youths To Get Benefit From Obi Cubana. by majole: 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
God bless you & may your Mum RIP

2 Likes

Re: 300 Oba Youths To Get Benefit From Obi Cubana. by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2021
majole:
God bless you & may your Mum RIP
Abi oo. I love it and may God bless him greatly.

This is the kind of news I want and not some nuisance spraying money as if they are the only rich people on earth.

Before you quote me, am Igbo too. Although not super rich but God is blessing me greatly.
The act of spraying bundles of money and making unneccesary noise is the bigest childish act blacks do.

At least I have not seen Mark Zuckerbeg of facebook, Elon Musk, etc doing this kind of nonsense.
Obi Cubana money is surely a chicken change where these people are and we all saw the humility Zuckerberg visited Lagos wiith.
Blacks are so stupid I swear
Re: 300 Oba Youths To Get Benefit From Obi Cubana. by ThEGodFaThEr102: 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Abi oo. I love it and may God bless him greatly.

This is the kind of news I want and not some nuisance spraying money as if they are the only rich people on earth.

Before you quote me, am Igbo too. Although not super rich but God is blessing me greatly.
The act of spraying bundles of money and making unneccesary noise is the bigest childish act blacks do.

At least I have not seen Mark Zuckerbeg of facebook, Elon Musk, etc doing this kind of nonsense.
Obi Cubana money is surely a chicken change where these people are and we all saw the humility Zuckerberg visited Lagos wiith.
Blacks are so stupid I swear

Original Otondo, do you know how much Mark Zuckerberg spends on automobiles? Your Mumu knows no seasons.
Most of Those cash being sprayed is what he's now giving back to his community to impact positively on their lives.
Do you think they sprayed those money for fun? Igbos are very smart and intelligent people, they know what they are doing spraying those cash.

1 Like

Re: 300 Oba Youths To Get Benefit From Obi Cubana. by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Original Otondo, do you know how much Mark Zuckerberg spends on automobiles? Your Mumu knows no seasons.
Most of Those cash being sprayed is what he's now giving back to his community to impact positively on their lives.
Do you think they sprayed those money for fun? Igbos are very smart and intelligent people, they know what they are doing spraying those cash.

You are an idiot and there is no need to argue with a f.ool like you
Re: 300 Oba Youths To Get Benefit From Obi Cubana. by ThEGodFaThEr102: 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

You are an idiot and there is no need to argue with a f.ool like you
Your father is the idiot that should have given your mother CREST to abort you just like how COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo did to Timi Dakolo’s Wife after shining her Congo because it was so glaring that your mother's pregnancy wasn't his but a product of one night stand "bend down collect " by a group of agberos.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: DCP Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi Bribe Allegation / Nnamdi Kanu: Why Buhari Did Not Hand Over To Osinbajo / What IPOB Won't Show You...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.