Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,083 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:58 PM

Get Your Headphone And Meditate: Relaxation And Sleep Music Amids Noisy Place, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Get Your Headphone And Meditate: Relaxation And Sleep Music Amids Noisy Place, (163 Views)

Bisi Alimi: 80% Of Nigerian Music Are Noisy, Meaningless And Toxic / 'I Want To F×ck!!' Sex Starved Lady Cries Out Amids Lockdown / Pat Ugwu: Real Men Do One Round Of Sex And Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Headphone And Meditate: Relaxation And Sleep Music Amids Noisy Place, by kizbad: 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
This Meditation and Soothing Music aims to help you achieve intense calmness in your Office, classroom and other outdoor events

This Relaxation music with make you sleep in peace and calmly amidst public disturbance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4q0TP2VCBQ

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana: His Experiences And Life’s Lessons / Emily Brontë – “he’s More Myself Than I Am…”. / 'totally Awesome; Classic; Legendary', Fans Admires Budding Nigerian Afropop Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.