Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love (22472 Views)

Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by HRSweetness(f): 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ayt27:

I got shit on by a bird today.

Very hopeful for 2022

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're weird hahahaha cheesy

I have really high expectations for 2022 smiley
Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by Ayt27(m): 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
HRSweetness:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're weird hahahaha cheesy

I have really high expectations for 2022 smiley
Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by Ayt27(m): 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
HRSweetness:

cheesy interesting to meet a conversationalist on here.

Would you believe if I told you I'm only active on LinkedIn?

Hey you just sorta went of the grid. Hiya!
Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by HRSweetness(f): 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ayt27:

Hey you just sorta went of the grid. Hiya!

It's a new year. The ginger is at an all time high. Thanks for checking. How have you been?
Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by Ayt27(m): 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
HRSweetness:

It's a new year. The ginger is at an all time high. Thanks for checking. How have you been?

Yw,

Still riding on that high too, and then some.
Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by HRSweetness(f): 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ayt27:

Yw,

Still riding on that high too, and then some.

Where you at?
Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by Ayt27(m): 11:02am On Jan 22, 2022
HRSweetness:

Where you at?

*Smirks

You first
Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 22, 2022
Well… I only bluff, nothing like all in. �
IDGAF. I play my poker wisely w opposite S3X
Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by HRSweetness(f): 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ayt27:

*Smirks

You first

Did you ever share a mobile number?
Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by Ayt27(m): 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
HRSweetness:

Did you ever share a mobile number?

Yup, yeah I did.

Till waiting got very tiring.
Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by Ayt27(m): 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
HRSweetness

and you see why the waiting gets tiring?
Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by HRSweetness(f): 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ayt27:
HRSweetness

and you see why the waiting gets tiring?

I didn't see the digits undecided
Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by Ayt27(m): 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
HRSweetness:

I didn't see the digits undecided

Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by HRSweetness(f): 10:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ayt27:

Got it
Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by Ayt27(m): 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
HRSweetness:

Got it

wink
Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by DonroxyII: 12:53pm On Jan 29, 2022
So You guys just have to turn this thread to Meeting/dating Zone ... HRSweetness so na husband you dey find wey make u open this thread grin .. Now You collect number and ZoomZoomZoom ....

Goodluck Jonathan to both of you tongue

Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by Ayt27(m): 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
HRSweetness:

Got it

Haha!

Poor guy, if only he knew you didn't text.

Why didn't you? undecided
Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by HRSweetness(f): 11:04pm On Jan 30, 2022
Ayt27:

Haha!

Poor guy, if only he knew you didn't text.

Why didn't you? undecided

Her feet became as cold as ice after she dialled the number.

She asked questions like, what's this about? what are you about to start and she ended it before finding out if there was going to be any beginning undecided
Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by Ayt27(m): 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2022
HRSweetness:

Her feet became as cold as ice after she dialled the number.

She asked questions like, what's this about? what are you about to start and she ended it before finding out if there was going to be any beginning undecided

Her phone ringing woke her the next morning as the caller ID displayed her editor who received the manuscript she sent the night before.

Hello! She said dryly.

There was quiet on the other end till a voice spoke.

I read it all night. He's voice giving no hint as to what he was thinking.

and!? She asked curiously.

I think it's a fine piece of work you have here.

But??

All that from cold feet he muttered to himself.

What?

Well, it's elementary my dear grin. Speaking a little louder this time.

What is? asking inquisitively.

Your protagonist having cold feet, quite sad too, for it is not given to men to know the outcome of roads untravelled but I hear it's been given to authors.

Oh! I see undecided She said, not sure of what she saw.

Could you explain what you mean by that?

But she was met with silence on the other end of the line.

Hmmm! She thought to herself, I suppose I'll have to call him back.

Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by Flacko225(m): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ayt27:

Her phone ringing woke her the next morning as the caller ID displayed her editor who received the manuscript she sent the night before.

Hello! She said dryly.

omo !!!! You guys should just get married already all this subtle flirting isn't necessary at all lol. I honestly can't wait to see a post on here with the caption "We met on nairaland and we're getting married"

But??

What?

Your protagonist having cold feet, quite sad too, for it is not given to men to know the outcome of roads untravelled but I hear it's been given to authors.

Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by HRSweetness(f): 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2022
Ayt27:

Hello! She said dryly.

But??

What?

grin grin smiley

She dialled his number... But quickly decided against it.

He's actually right, "it is not given to men to know the outcome of roads untravelled but I hear it's been given to authors."

But then, she thinks aloud, this is actually not some book on "5 practical steps to get that alpha male on his knees"!

This is an autobiography! He knows this. Why should he have to change the narrative of actual events that happened in my life?

She started to dial his number again, just to ask him if he forgot the direction of the project and yet again decides against it.

She put the conversation on replay in her head and chuckles as she muttered his name...

Ayt27, you drive me over the edge but I can't let you out of my corner, not yet...
Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by Ayt27(m): 11:34pm On Jan 31, 2022
HRSweetness:

grin grin smiley

She dialled his number... But quickly decided against it.

He's actually right, "it is not given to men to know the outcome of roads untravelled but I hear it's been given to authors."

But then, she thinks aloud, this is actually not some book on "5 practical steps to get that alpha male on his knees"!

This is an autobiography! He knows this. Why should he have to change the narrative of actual events that happened in my life?

She started to dial his number again, just to ask him if he forgot the direction of the project and yet again decides against it.

She put the conversation on replay in her head and chuckles as she muttered his name...

Ayt27, you drive me over the edge but I can't let you out of my corner, not yet...

The Editor about to turn in for the night reviews the emails and laughs as he recognizes the signature typical of "young" writers, writing autobiographies, questions, questions and more questions.

He was certainly surprised she had not caught on the Sherlock Holmes quip, for a writer that's elementary.

Change the narratives of events that's taken place in her life he thought, how can he? These events already happened and events yet to happen? I suppose he'll just have to wait and see.

Heavens! Ending a story before it begins, surely that's absurd, her readers who have now read too much excerpts would think so, best to keep other chapters privy before the book launch.

Sighs! it was never this difficult with Chimamanda.

I'll give the publisher a call tomorrow he said to himself shrugging it off, it is a well-written book.

Hopefully her pen is not unsettled with the state of her protagonist and if she does require a final draft, he's on speed dial.

Her manuscript is not written in ink yet, well till it gets printed by the publishers, besides what editor wouldn't want his author's autobiography a best seller.

Now that's a wonderful ending to an Editor's story.

Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by HRSweetness(f): 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2022
Ayt27:

The Editor about to turn in for the night reviews the emails and laughs as he recognizes the signature typical of "young" writers, writing autobiographies, questions, questions and more questions.

He was certainly surprised she had not caught on the Sherlock Holmes quip, for a writer that's elementary.

Change the narratives of events that's taken place in her life he thought, how can he? These events already happened and events yet to happen? I suppose he'll just have to wait and see.

Heavens! Ending a story before it begins, surely that's absurd, her readers who have now read too much excerpts would think so, best to keep other chapters privy before the book launch.

Sighs! it was never this difficult with Chimamanda.

I'll give the publisher a call tomorrow he said to himself shrugging it off, it is a well-written book.

Hopefully her pen is not unsettled with the state of her protagonist and if she does require a final draft, he's on speed dial.

Her manuscript is not written in ink yet, well till it gets printed by the publishers, besides what editor wouldn't want his author's autobiography a best seller.

Now that's a wonderful ending to an Editor's story.

smiley I love it. And I agree, they've read too much cheesy wink
Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by EgunMogaji2: 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
HRSweetness:
Hey guys, let's share those wild, crazy, risky things we've done for love wink

So you can take me catch cruise abi? No way cheesy
Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by imranforu: 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2022
The 10 Craziest Things People Have Done For Love
Telling A Hit Man You're In A Mexican Drug Cartel So Your Ex Can Be Single Again. ...
Lighting A Teddy Bear On Fire Hours After Breaking Up With Your Ex. ...
Performing An Exorcism On Your Ex-Wife To Win Her Back. ...
Defending Your Wife's Honor With A Klingon Sword.

Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by merits(m): 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2022
I stole our neighbor goat and killed for my girlfriend to chop when I was in secondary school. shocked angry grin cheesy
Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by MufasaLion: 1:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

So you can take me catch cruise abi? No way cheesy

Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by virginchaser(m): 1:25pm On Feb 01, 2022
A trip from Lagos to Bauchi to meet an unknown girl. A great adventure then. The riskier the thrillier. Not advisable nowadays.

Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by IamGreen1(f): 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
Bola146:
grin I stole my mum's money for my ex grin grin the relationship ended when I asked for the money cheesy cheesy cheesy

Aunty ife e pele oo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2022
HRSweetness:
Hey guys, let's share those wild, crazy, risky things we've done for love wink

Let's start from you first.
Re: Wild, Crazy Things You Did For Love by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 01, 2022
Nothing

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / Easier Ways Of Treating Quick Release During S**x

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57