Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Why Is Fufu And Garri Very Expensive? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Why Is Fufu And Garri Very Expensive? (413 Views)

World’s Most Expensive Sheep Auctions At £367,500 / Rice And Garri Sack printing and other grains packaging bag / Rice And Garri Sack Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Fufu And Garri Very Expensive? by Donaluta(m): 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
I'm here very angry ... The price of garri just dey increase ... And I'm this kind of man that can't do without garri .. what's going on .. abi them no dey produce cassava again ... Fufu own naa another story .. 50bucks fufu done be like 10bucks own.. nna ehnn what's going on with our prestigious fufu and garri?

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Abeg make Una push am to front page .. Make our experts tell us why garri and fufu dey increase for market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Fufu And Garri Very Expensive? by shortgun(m): 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
Let me answer your question from a layman's point of view.

People no longer go their farms because they get killed by armed herdsmen......less people that goes to farm means less farm produce, less produce will lead to scarcity which will finally raise the value of the farm produce against the value of whatever medium you use as exchange for the farm produce ( money in this case).Economists call it inflation.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Fufu And Garri Very Expensive? by fenibak: 12:46am On Jul 19, 2021
Donaluta:
I'm here very angry ... The price of garri just dey increase ... And I'm this kind of man that can't do without garri .. what's going on .. abi them no dey produce cassava again ... Fufu own naa another story .. 50bucks fufu done be like 10bucks own.. nna ehnn what's going on with our prestigious fufu and garri?

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Abeg make Una push am to front page .. Make our experts tell us why garri and fufu dey increase for market.

buhari don destroy nigeria
Re: Why Is Fufu And Garri Very Expensive? by Simpubozz(m): 1:40am On Jul 19, 2021
Na that fufu own even dey pain me past. B4, N50 fufu b like Daniel Regha’s head but now it’s just like Agbani’s breast lipsrsealed cry
Re: Why Is Fufu And Garri Very Expensive? by Sleyk: 11:04am On Jul 19, 2021
Sapa dey town yet things dey cost high dey go.. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Is Fufu And Garri Very Expensive? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
God..dat shi** so damn expensive

(1) (Reply)

My Profitable Cucumber Farm / 2022 Fresh Tenera Hybrid Oil Palm Sprouted S/seedlings And Coconut Seedlings / Ginger For Sale (heavy Supply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.