Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,740,245 members, 6,498,624 topics. Date: Monday, 20 September 2021 at 03:03 PM

My Rivals are Afraid & Envious of my Potentials says Apostle Constance C. Friday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Rivals are Afraid & Envious of my Potentials says Apostle Constance C. Friday (165 Views)

Nobody Is Envious Of Davido – He Is The Enemy Of His Own Self✍� / Bisi Alimi Tells Kemi Olunloyo She Is Envious & Becoming Dangerous To Women / Photos Of Sharon Ooja And Timini Egbuson That Will Make Any Couple Envious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Rivals are Afraid & Envious of my Potentials says Apostle Constance C. Friday by reallifegospel(m): 12:04am On Jul 19
"My Opponents and rivals are afraid and envious of my great potentials"
says Apostle Constance C. Friday:
During a recent interview Apostle Constance C. Friday told his fans to disregard the disrespectful and disdainful portrayals of his personality by his opponents. They are afraid of my potentials and skills. I'm not surprised that they're putting in so much effort to prevent the public from perceiving me as a serious minded fellow.
I really feel pity on them, they know I know how weak they really are.
I'm not even thinking anything near taking advantage of them. I've been minding my own business.
They've been on my case ever since I started full time Ministry in the year 2016. My God will shame them! Eventually they'll reap what they sow mark my words.
I'll never tell them to stop attacking me, they've waited in vain for me to come and beg them for help.
I haven't till date.
That's the first sure sign that they will be shamed, because I didn't lie about what they tried to do to me.
May God Bless all good, honest and hardworking people who are reading this post. Continue to be good, God will not fail to Bless you.
Cheers!
Read
Galatians 6:7-9
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Rivals are Afraid & Envious of my Potentials says Apostle Constance C. Friday by constancefriday(m): 2:09pm On Jul 23
reallifegospel:
"My Opponents and rivals are afraid and envious of my great potentials"
says Apostle Constance C. Friday:
During a recent interview Apostle Constance C. Friday told his fans to disregard the disrespectful and disdainful portrayals of his personality by his opponents. They are afraid of my potentials and skills. I'm not surprised that they're putting in so much effort to prevent the public from perceiving me as a serious minded fellow.
I really feel pity on them, they know I know how weak they really are.
I'm not even thinking anything near taking advantage of them. I've been minding my own business.
They've been on my case ever since I started full time Ministry in the year 2016. My God will shame them! Eventually they'll reap what they sow mark my words.
I'll never tell them to stop attacking me, they've waited in vain for me to come and beg them for help.
I haven't till date.
That's the first sure sign that they will be shamed, because I didn't lie about what they tried to do to me.
May God Bless all good, honest and hardworking people who are reading this post. Continue to be good, God will not fail to Bless you.
Cheers!
Read
Galatians 6:7-9
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday.

(1) (Reply)

Runtown And His Supermodel Girlfriend, Adut Akech Split / How Braveness Of Motorists In Abuja Paved Way For The Rescue Of A Man Who Was Ki / I'm not an entity of any questionable group says Apostle Constance C. Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.