Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth (5245 Views)

Nigerians Using Blockchain Wallet, Please How Do You Withdraw Your Funds / Secret To Wealth Creation Using Blockchain Technology. / Nigeria Blockchain To Eradicate Poverty In 9months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by Eroms4life17(m): 2:40am On Jul 19, 2021
Hyperfund was founded in 2019 by Ryan xu and Sam Lee, two of the biggest cryptocurrency miners in the world. They are well researched in the use of BLOCKCHAIN technology and using that avenue to create wealth by putting money in your pocket. You don't buy, sell, hawk, shade or do anything serious. All you have to do is to buy your membership and watch your money grow. It's not a get rich quick scheme because for any membership u buy(300, 500, 1000 dollars) hyperfund will triple it in 20 months by paying u 0.5 to 1 percent daily rewards till its eventually trippled in 20 months. 300 dollars gives you 900 in 20 months, 500 gives 1500 and then 1000 gives 3000 dollars. That's only one part of the rewards.
The second part is that once your daily rewards get to 50 dollars, u can do a rebuy(reinvest) that will give you x3 again. U can also choose to withdraw. Imagine u continue to do rebuys for 7 months, u would have gotten x3 of your initial deposit. Now that's not all. There's still more to come.
To buy your membership, all u have to do is to buy USDT worth 300,500, 1000 or more. USDT is the third most stable coin after bitcoin and etherum. It's exactly the same value as the USD. To hear more and attend trainings on zoom with over 900 people at the same time from all parts of the world, send me a mail at eroms4life17@yahoo.com. People are getting 200, 500,1000 dollars per day from this. Don't miss this opportunity. Trainings are done Monday to Sunday on zoom. Come and hear and join. Thank you
Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by Eroms4life17(m): 2:42am On Jul 19, 2021
https://hypercommunity/presentations
Watch those and hear from them. They are summarised past presentations.
Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by Eroms4life17(m): 2:44am On Jul 19, 2021
Just ended training with my mentor Keith Williams but this is one of his past interviews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PImPAGUE6k
Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by Eroms4life17(m): 2:50am On Jul 19, 2021
The two owners of hyperfund. Go see their interviews on amazon prime. They have spoken at World economic forum, UN,, granted interviews on CNN, etc. They have received awards locally and internationally. This is an opportunity u cannot afford to miss. Attend the daily trainings on zoom. Will share the links as soon as they are available.

Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by Eroms4life17(m): 11:57am On Jul 19, 2021
Any questions and enquiries will be entertained here
Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by Eroms4life17(m): 8:36am On Jul 21, 2021
Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by Eroms4life17(m): 8:38am On Jul 21, 2021
Watch that wonderful presentation by VIP 5 STAR PATEL KAPESH
Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by Eroms4life17(m): 11:46am On Jul 21, 2021
there's another training today by 6.30 pm on zoom. contact me for the link to join.
Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by Eroms4life17(m): 6:31am On Jul 24, 2021
what an awesome training last night. Send me a mail to join today's training. HYPERFUND is taking over. This is the next big thing. We train every single day on zoom.
Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by SavageResponse(m): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2021
Eroms4life17:
what an awesome training last night. Send me a mail to join today's training. HYPERFUND is taking over. This is the next big thing. We train every single day on zoom.

Training on what exactly?

Please start by explaining to us how they generate revenue with which to pay returns to their investors if you're sure that this is not a Ponzi scheme

1 Like

Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by Eroms4life17(m): 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2021
JUST SOME OF THEIR REVENUE STREAMS ......
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

�Large Scale Mining
♦️Market Movers
�Angel Investors
♦️Launch Innovative Projects
�Stake in Incubated Projects
♦️Utility Token Listing Fees
�Crypto Exchange Fees

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by Eroms4life17(m): 9:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
and many more. In the next few years they plan to launch an initial public offer in one of the world's stock exchange. Preferably Hong Kong stock exchange
Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by Eroms4life17(m): 9:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
And many more. In the next few years they plan to launch an initial public offer in one of the world's stock exchange. Preferably Hong Kong stock exchange.
Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by Eroms4life17(m): 10:08am On Aug 01, 2021
Make that investment today. 300 dollars is all you need. Send a mail or whatsapp me for details.
Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by Eroms4life17(m): 12:28am On Aug 04, 2021
Rejoice with me family, I have been able to invest 300 dollars into this scheme. We work the talk.

Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by Eroms4life17(m): 12:29am On Aug 04, 2021
what is that money doing in your bank account? will your bank pay you x3 of your investment within 20 months? Invest in hyperfund today
Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by Eroms4life17(m): 8:08am On Aug 04, 2021
make that choice today
Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by Eroms4life17(m): 7:10am On Aug 05, 2021
Make that choice today that will change your life forever. I have seen real people that I know benefit from this opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by melvindx70: 11:49am On Aug 05, 2021
Send me the link of registration to my no:
Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by melvindx70: 11:50am On Aug 05, 2021
Send me the link of registration to my no:
07066327759 in what's app
Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
Scam... You no answer that Savage Response question...
Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by sats: 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2021
Coming here looking for referral
Rubbish
Ponzi scheme

1 Like

Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by Eroms4life17(m): 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2021
Sorry guys I just returned from a ban. We will try to keep it clean
Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by Eroms4life17(m): 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
sats:
Coming here looking for referral
Rubbish
Ponzi scheme
Noooooooooo it's not. There was a training today where the moderator withdrew before our very eyes
Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by Eroms4life17(m): 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Scam... You no answer that Savage Response question...
What's the question. I may have missed it.

The only question I was asked has been answered.
Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by Eroms4life17(m): 6:39pm On Aug 08, 2021
A new whatsapp has been created for this purpose. Join, learn, Invest and EARN.

Send me hi to this what's app number 0 8 0 5 1 0 6 9 0 4 8
I will add you to the whatsapp group
Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by Eroms4life17(m): 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
Make that choice today.
Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by sats: 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2021
Eroms4life17:

Noooooooooo it's not. There was a training today where the moderator withdrew before our very eyes

So?
Ponzi schemes pay early investors
The moderator is an early investors
new comers are the target that often lose when the fund collapses

3 Likes

Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by Eroms4life17(m): 8:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
sats:

So?
Ponzi schemes pay early investors
The moderator is an early investors
new comers are the target that often lose when the fund collapses
It's good you're raising these questions. For records, I joined last week Wednesday. But I have been following this company and attending their training since March this year. They are transparent, they are fair, they kept their promises, we know where they are now, where they were before and where they are going. Spare some time attend their training and understand their business model. It's no ponzi. They pay u 0.5 rewards everyday for 20 months. If u have an information that is new and beneficial, would you not share it? That's exactly what I have done.
Re: Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth by Eroms4life17(m): 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2021
This company owns three cryptocurrency exchanges like binance. Where you can trade your cryptocurrency and convert it to any CRYPTO of your choice. One of the exchange is known as Hoo. Please use Google. I can't remember the names of the other two right now but there was a training yesterday live for over 900 people online to watch.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MMM Participants Should Pls Be Patient / YES!! You Too Can Earn Big This 2019!! You Have To See This!! / I Have 20k To Invest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.