Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Lagos State Teaching Jobs July 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Teaching Jobs July 2021 (13621 Views)

Portal Is Open - Ogun State Teaching Experience Acquisition Channel (OGUN Teach) / Oyo State Teaching Commission (tescom) Fix Cut Off Mark To 40% / UBA Graduate Jobs - July 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Teaching Jobs July 2021 by michytluv: 5:17am On Jul 19, 2021
The 2021 Lagos State teacher's recruitment is on...!

The Lagos State government invites online registration and applications from suitable candidates for the position of secondary school classroom teachers.

Applicants must be Nigerians who have Lagos State Resident Registration Agency (LASRA) Number, they must not be less than 18years of age, they must have at least 5 credits in O'Level and posses a degree in Education registerable with the Teachers Registration council of Nigeria.

Candidates must also posses a degree in relevant subject, plus a post graduate diploma in education from a recognized university.

They must have a testimonial of good conduct from their last employer or if not previously employed, from the last school or college attended.

Applicants must have good communication skills and must be ready to work in any division of Lagos State.

Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should apply through the online registration portal jobs.lagostate.gov.ng

Note that this exercise is absolutely free...

Application portal opens 19th July 2021 and closes on the 31st July 2021.

Announcer: Olabisi Ariyo
Chairman, Teacher' service commission, Lagos State.
Re: Lagos State Teaching Jobs July 2021 by michytluv: 5:19am On Jul 19, 2021
Portal is opened.
Best wishes.....

Re: Lagos State Teaching Jobs July 2021 by adesinae: 10:05am On Jul 19, 2021
Good morning All.

Who has applied ?

Please am having issues applying for the job as there is no place to click to apply for the job
Re: Lagos State Teaching Jobs July 2021 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
Favoritism and Nepotism would surely be at play here
Re: Lagos State Teaching Jobs July 2021 by WiszyFraud: 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
Did you know??

A part of your brain called the Hippocampus helps code information into long-term memory especially when you're deeply asleep.

Poor sleep may reduce this activity, making you more likely to forget important things.

Get enough sleep every day.

lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Lagos State Teaching Jobs July 2021 by MVLOX(m): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
Noted
Re: Lagos State Teaching Jobs July 2021 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
From all of us @[b][/b] : Congratulations in Addy to all the applicants.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State Teaching Jobs July 2021 by ojun50(m): 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ok
Re: Lagos State Teaching Jobs July 2021 by Sonnobax15(m): 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
undecided
As an urhobo man wey I be,I don't think taking a look at that letter will add any shishi benefit to my life because na man-know-man pattern dem go tay run am las las lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Teaching Jobs July 2021 by clockwisereport: 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
@lanrelagboi, how does one get the LASRAA number?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Teaching Jobs July 2021 by BuySweetOrange: 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
jericco1:

How did he scam you
By scamming me of 75k.
He is currently on the run like a Bajaj motorcycle
Re: Lagos State Teaching Jobs July 2021 by TwentyOnePilots(m): 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
...LASRRA not LASRA and it's now known as LAG ID. Keep up the good work, ENGR IBILOLA KASUMU.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Teaching Jobs July 2021 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2021
Good
Re: Lagos State Teaching Jobs July 2021 by Olarewaju89: 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
I got the information three days ago and I told my wife to apply quickly because she need good job.

God bless my dear wife for me.

Modified :

Somebody’s experience, pls learn from this. Ire o

He got Robbed by "beggars" @ Ikeja...

They showed me Lagos last week Wednesday!

How did it happen?

I just left Lasuth and I was walking along Ikeja under bridge to get a bus going to Berger when this black guy clinged to me and begged for money.

I hesitated at first and I keep walking on, not minding him. He increased his pace and walked up to me again and said "Oga, just find me anything make I use chop"

In my mind I was like, "This was how Abraham entertained Angels in the bible o"

Then I dipped my hands in my pocket and gave him N200. He thanked me profusely and later on said I should get his number because I will need his help later. I told him not to worry and I continued my journey. He walked up to me again and the only thing I remembered was when he said "Whatever I tell you to do, do it"

And like a magic, my phones was with him. I kept following him like a gentleman and I was begging him to give me my phone because I still have a bus to catch. Then he said, "Follow us go ATM go give us better money". Then they started walking into a corner.

Then my eyes opened and when I realised this was not going to end well, I ran away from them back to Lasuth gate.

Like a magic, my phone was gone!
By the time I got someone's phone to call MTN's customer care and that of GT's to get my line and bank account blocked, they have cleared all the money in my account.

So fast!
All in the space of 1hour!

It's 5 days today and I still can't get a sleep. I keep seeing the faces of those guys whenever I close my eyes at night.

Let's all be watchful out there. Boys are not smiling. For everyone living in Lagos, Ikeja is now a danger zone.

They even went as far as borrowing airtime worth over N1000 with my sim card.

Safety Tip:
1) Kindly lock your Sim card with a Password. This won't give them access to use it, especially the sim card connected to your bank account.

A word they say is enough for the sentence.

I rise..

Pls be vigilant and security conscious...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Teaching Jobs July 2021 by BuySweetOrange: 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
clockwisereport:

You dont want to tell us how it all happened
By scamming me of 75k.
Re: Lagos State Teaching Jobs July 2021 by lastchild: 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
plz, how can one apply to be a supervisor in 2021 upcoming waec and Neco?
Re: Lagos State Teaching Jobs July 2021 by Stomoney(m): 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
Site not going undecided
Re: Lagos State Teaching Jobs July 2021 by Sunshinny: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
BuySweetOrange:

By scamming me of 75k.

What did you buy?
What did you sell?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Teaching Jobs July 2021 by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
wink
Re: Lagos State Teaching Jobs July 2021 by Olarewaju89: 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
BuySweetOrange:

By scamming me of 75k.

What business do you have with him?
Re: Lagos State Teaching Jobs July 2021 by floss(m): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
K
Re: Lagos State Teaching Jobs July 2021 by BuySweetOrange: 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
Sunshinny:

What did you buy?
What did you sell?
we sent him money for procurement and delivery of goods but he failed... I hope you are not one of his alternates
Re: Lagos State Teaching Jobs July 2021 by BigDick70inch(m): 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
Make then dey there dey demselves.......

The recruitment site no dey open/go........
Re: Lagos State Teaching Jobs July 2021 by TwentyOnePilots(m): 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
clockwisereport:
@lanrelagboi, how does one get the LASRAA number?

Visit any Local government withing your vicinity or LCDA...Go with your valid ID card(Government Issued) with your Current Utility Bill. You are good to go. wink

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Teaching Jobs July 2021 by Sunshinny: 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2021
BuySweetOrange:
we sent him money for procurement and delivery of goods but he failed... I hope you are not one of his alternates

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos State Teaching Jobs July 2021 by floss(m): 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
BuySweetOrange:

By scamming me of 75k.

This is serious

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apply For Michael Stevens Consulting Fresh Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Microsoft Shuts Down Linkedin In China, Citing Unsafe Environment / Device Delivery Update. #npowerng2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.