Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? (13466 Views)

How Much Salary Is Enough For Good Living In Nigeria; this Year 2023? / How Much Salary Is Enough For Good Living In Nigeria / How Much Salary Is Enough Salary In This Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? by NgHotGirls: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2021
cheesy Money is never enough.
Management and contentment keeps you from brokeness and desperation.
If N10,000 is nothing to you in times of plenty,N5,000,000 will look like purewater money to you in times of recession thereby making you consider other (most times evil) ways.

8 Likes

Re: How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? by Edusouls(m): 10:04am On Jul 19, 2021
Bro hold the job tight, a bird at hand is more than 100 in the bush, if u loose it you would be like most broke and bad mouthed Nairalanders wey no get shishi, relocate to were with 40,000 naira for this buhari weather?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? by yuping(m): 10:05am On Jul 19, 2021
WaffenSS:

WeRe
Re: How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 19, 2021
SALARY shocked shocked

Anyways here's Google Admob

Earn basically from ads

Banner and Interstitial ads

Hit me up on sig

Re: How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? by ignis: 10:11am On Jul 19, 2021
Depends on the state.
Re: How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? by donogaga(m): 10:12am On Jul 19, 2021
Gravity56:
40K Monthly Baba God Save your children ....

LoL.

It is a terrible situation.

He should be managing it while he plan his exit from the job peacefully.
Re: How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:13am On Jul 19, 2021
THE INCREMENT MUST BE SAME SUM AS NORMAL HOUSE RENT IN THE NEW AREA YOU WANT TO RELOCATE TO.
Re: How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? by vikiphy89(m): 10:13am On Jul 19, 2021
seanwilliam:
I wonder how people earning 40k in Lagos survive
What of me earning 30k in lagos

1 Like

Re: How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? by Coldie(m): 10:14am On Jul 19, 2021
40k I repeat 40k

Almost 100dollars, is what human beings survive on in one month, graduate for that matter.

Ontop this 40k u would pay high electric bills, pay high fuel bills, police would still have the guts to arrest you and extort the money from you, foodstuffs still expensive.

This country

1 Like

Re: How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? by VTJN(m): 10:15am On Jul 19, 2021
id4sho:
angry

When I wake up no be by my Power o
Oluwa lo kuku so wa o
I go down on my knees and I thank God oo
Poverty Die die die die, Poverty die die die

And I step into the street for my paper

I dey hustle make the poverty le japa ooo

Ki Oriburuku ma lo ya ile wa ooo
Oriburuku ji na si'le mi (Die)
Irina ji na si'le mi (Die)
A'yi ni owo lo'wo ji na si'le (Die ooooo)
I want get plenty money (Die)
Poverty to fe ma fenes (Die)
Maaye to ni Greediness (Die)
No put thru Shift from my Business (Die oooo)
I no well I get money Sick (Die)
Biggie money no be small small
Ti o ba ti tomi bi Eniola Badmas (Die)
Mo no wey no get Focus (Die ooo)
Money wey no dey...
Holy Ghost Fire, me I no dey tire,
Ogun aye mi e bami jo won pelu fire Fire
Fire fire Fire Fire Fire Fire Fire Fire Fire
Oluwa lo kuku so wa o

Na who say make I know vex oo (Die)
I know no why den dey vex o (Die)
Poverty na my Ex oo (Die)
Me am on to the next o (Die)
Iya to jemi ti mo shara gu e guy (Die)
Ebi to pami ti mo ka gu o gu o (Die)
O dabo e ma lo jeje (Die)
This is my crime time bi ti baba Keke (Die)
Aye n reti ileya mi o den just dey pray ko
Pari o I don dey hide Dem like paami o (Die)
Te ba n po lola e ma pami o (Die)
(Die)
Oluwa lo kuku so wa o

You get talent o guy wink

1 Like

Re: How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? by MessiahMARLIANS: 10:17am On Jul 19, 2021
GiftUbani1995:
For someone who is earning 40,000 naira monthly as a Teacher, how much salary increase is good enough to relocate to another school in a nearby States?.
Akwa Ibom -PH

This question is INCOMPLETE and very relative to individuals.

However, if you are prudent with your spendings - You can live anywhere in Nigeria with 40,000 Naira.

Food, Clothing and Shelter are all that matters. So, always cut your coat according to your size.

By the way;

You can improve your daily and weekly earnings by engaging in Economical Productive Activities through Our "ADULT CONNECTIONZ TV WhatsApp Willionaires Work-and-Play-Station".

Here, You meet with other Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Agropreneurs and Career Developers who are Passionate about Economical Productive and Profit Orientation.

On a daily basis, between the hours of 8:00 am - I0:00 am; You learn to earn MASSIVE and Passive Income through the various INCOME STREAMS which we Explore and Exploit everyday.

With this; depending on how much work you do - you can make hundreds and thousands of International Currencies (Pounds, Euros or Dollars) all by yourself by following through My Guides and Instructions.

In Today's Nigeria Economy, you've got to Work and Earn Internationally to beat the Recession in Nigeria.

Best of Luck.

See display Pictures below for more information on joining OUR ADULT CONNECTIONZ TV WhatsApp Willionaires Work-and-Play-Station.

1 Like

Re: How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? by CaptainMitch: 10:22am On Jul 19, 2021
500k and above monthly.
Re: How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? by cpu2006(m): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2021
Relocate to Abuja na one chance except Buhari offer you accomodation at aso rock, if not, ur salary increment should like 500% except u want stay in a village
Re: How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? by Drsnives(m): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2021
My dad is currently earning 25k
3 graduates, the last boen finished his project defense recently.
Its all about Management. Less i forget, we live in Delta state

4 Likes

Re: How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? by Drsnives(m): 10:29am On Jul 19, 2021
3 graduates, the last born finished his project defense recently.
Re: How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? by phemmyfour: 10:32am On Jul 19, 2021
GiftUbani1995:
For someone who is earning 40,000 naira monthly as a Teacher, how much salary increase is good enough to relocate to another school in a nearby States?.
Akwa Ibom -PH
PH? Add one or two zeros
Re: How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? by alizma: 10:41am On Jul 19, 2021
GiftUbani1995:
Akwa Ibom -PH
Man or woman, married or single, can we know your age bracket (not stretched beyond 5yrs) e.g between 25 and 30 or between 22 and 27? This information will help us guide you properly.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? by dontro(m): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2021
This question hard. I'll leave if for the teachers.

While earning 40k, see 20 lucrative businesses you can start with just ₦100,000 in Nigeria: https://zestmade.com/blog/business-to-start-with-100k/
Re: How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? by OhiOfIhima: 10:44am On Jul 19, 2021
kekakuz:
God am such an ingrate. Am sorry.

Hmmmmm
Many people earn way below him, I am one of them on 30k salary.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? by temitope27(m): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2021
INTEGRITYA1:
Okay, is like you're earning 40k monthly as salary where you're currently teaching and you're looking at another offers somewhere else, the question is, what increase should be added to the current 40k before you take your move. Let wait for other people opinions anyway.

To me, it's all in your hands.
you make me understand that, walahi

1 Like

Re: How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? by nnahernest(m): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2021
Chat me up on whatsapp let's discuss if you are serious about relocating 07039476669

1 Like

Re: How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? by divinitybillz(m): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2021
As much as that might be true, Iv seen security men on N30,000 and their kids going to school. It's not how much you earn its how u plan..

Gravity56:
40K Monthly Baba God Save your children ....

1 Like

Re: How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2021
GiftUbani1995:
Akwa Ibom -PH

Guy, your information is not explicit.
Which part of PH are you relocating to because as at last time i checked single room rent in PH (Rumuola, Mile 1-4, Rupuokwu, Amadi, Aggrey Town) is minimum 7K/month but barcher is less with everything 3k/month (if any) because Akwa-Ibom likes barcher very well. Then transport from your place to your new place of employment is another factor.

Well, with minimum of 60k/month - 80k/month should be for a start in PH.

1 Like

Re: How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? by temitope27(m): 10:49am On Jul 19, 2021
9jayes:
If I’m collecting 300k in Lagos I can relocate to Osun at a reduced 200k. If 100k in Ebonyi I can move to Abuja at 350k increments
look what u type here, from 300k in Lagos to 200k in osun, that's reduction of 1.2m yearly, nw tell me do you would you waste 1.2m yearly because u live in Lagos?
Re: How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? by nnahernest(m): 10:49am On Jul 19, 2021
Chat me up 07039476669
Re: How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? by temitope27(m): 10:50am On Jul 19, 2021
id4sho:
angry

Oluwa lo kuku so wa o

Oriburuku ji na si'le mi (Die)
Irina ji na si'le mi (Die)
A'yi ni owo lo'wo ji na si'le (Die ooooo)
I want get plenty money (Die)
Poverty to fe ma fenes (Die)
Maaye to ni Greediness (Die)
No put thru Shift from my Business (Die oooo)
I no well I get money Sick (Die)
Biggie money no be small small
Ti o ba ti tomi bi Eniola Badmas (Die)
Mo no wey no get Focus (Die ooo)
Money wey no dey...
Oluwa lo kuku so wa o

Na who say make I know vex oo (Die)
I know no why den dey vex o (Die)
Poverty na my Ex oo (Die)
Me am on to the next o (Die)
Iya to jemi ti mo shara gu e guy (Die)
Ebi to pami ti mo ka gu o gu o (Die)
O dabo e ma lo jeje (Die)
This is my crime time bi ti baba Keke (Die)
Aye n reti ileya mi o den just dey pray ko
Pari o I don dey hide Dem like paami o (Die)
Te ba n po lola e ma pami o (Die)
(Die)
Oluwa lo kuku so wa o

Bros y u no get job like this
Re: How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? by temitope27(m): 10:53am On Jul 19, 2021
Stanweezy:
Graduate dey suffer for this con3, 40k every month.

Come to Apo mechanic village here in Abuja, one boy wey never learn auto electrician finish don build self contain for himself.

This boys make close to 150k monthly
it doesn't mean, and there are some in that Abuja learning work and makes no Kobo, when I was an apprentice in akure(welding work to be precise) I make at least 30k monthly

2 Likes

Re: How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? by temitope27(m): 10:55am On Jul 19, 2021
Drsnives:
3 graduates, the last born finished his project defense recently.
ur dad must be a fraud, sorry to say I tender apologies

1 Like

Re: How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? by seyz91(m): 10:56am On Jul 19, 2021
This shouldn't be a question or post cuz it varies from state to state
GiftUbani1995:
Akwa Ibom -PH
Re: How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 19, 2021
GiftUbani1995:
Akwa Ibom -PH

PH, just like every city, has economical areas & much expensive area. Have a received a job offer already? If yes, then let us knw the area so we can advise u.

1 Like

Re: How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? by HRSweetness(f): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2021
kekakuz:
God am such an ingrate. Am sorry.

LOL. I think I understand what you mean.

Complaining about a salary that's almost 10 times of OP's without acknowledging that there are people deligently working to earn a salary that's 10 percent of yours.

Help me to always be grateful Lord.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Salary Increase Is Good Enough To Relocate To Another State In Nigeria? by HRSweetness(f): 10:59am On Jul 19, 2021
dikcom:

PH, just like every city, has economical areas & much expensive area. Have a received a job offer already? If yes, then let us knw the area so we can advise u.

But won't cost of living be high still, in comparison to his current region? Food, transportation, etc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drivers Wanted In Lagos(Lekki axis,surulere,ikeja,ajao estate / Kaduna State Secondary School Teachers Recruitment Interview / Employment Offer From Oasis Petroleum Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.