Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Punch; MNK Preach Peace And Unity In DSS Custody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Punch; MNK Preach Peace And Unity In DSS Custody (1027 Views)

Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody / Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji / Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Punch; MNK Preach Peace And Unity In DSS Custody by Biodun556(m): 8:52am On Jul 19, 2021
Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu cheery, preached unity in DSS custody -Lawyer

https://punchng.com/biafra-nnamdi-kanu-cheery-preached-unity-in-dss-custody-lawyer/?amp
Aloy Ejimakor, the Nigerian lawyer of the detained leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, says the separatist is cheerful in the custody of the Department of State Services.

He made this known in a tweet after meeting the IPOB leader in the DSS custody.

According to him, Nnamdi Kanu stressed the importance of unity and tolerance on all sides.

The lawyer said the meeting lasted about four hours.

“Today, I met with Onyendu at the DSS. We spent nearly four hours. My interaction with him was fulfilling.

“He’s cheery and looks forward to overcoming this predicament sooner than later. Again, he stressed UNITY and tolerance on all sides. He has you all in his thoughts,” he tweeted.

UPDATE: Today, I met with Onyendu at the DSS. We spent nearly 4 hours. My interaction with him was fulfilling. He’s cheery & looks forward to overcoming this predicament sooner than later. Again, he stressed UNITY and tolerance on all sides. He has you all in his thoughts.

— aloy ejimakor (@AloyEjimakor) July 17, 2021

Kanu, who is facing an 11-count charge of treason, treasonable felony, terrorism and illegal possession of firearms, among others, jumped bail in 2017 and left the country.

The former London estate agent disappeared in 2017 after being released on bail, only to re-emerge in Israel and then in the United Kingdom.
Re: Punch; MNK Preach Peace And Unity In DSS Custody by Biodun556(m): 8:53am On Jul 19, 2021
Brain format in progress...
Re: Punch; MNK Preach Peace And Unity In DSS Custody by FarahAideed: 8:56am On Jul 19, 2021
Are we to believe this

2 Likes

Re: Punch; MNK Preach Peace And Unity In DSS Custody by oluztx: 8:59am On Jul 19, 2021
Biodun556:
[s]Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu cheery, preached unity in DSS custody -Lawyer

https://punchng.com/biafra-nnamdi-kanu-cheery-preached-unity-in-dss-custody-lawyer/?amp
Aloy Ejimakor, the Nigerian lawyer of the detained leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, says the separatist is cheerful in the custody of the Department of State Services.

According to him, Nnamdi Kanu stressed the importance of unity and tolerance on all sides.

“Today, I met with Onyendu at the DSS. We spent nearly four hours. My interaction with him was fulfilling.

“He’s cheery and looks forward to overcoming this predicament sooner than later. Again, he stressed UNITY and tolerance on all sides. He has you all in his thoughts,” he tweeted.

UPDATE: Today, I met with Onyendu at the DSS. We spent nearly 4 hours. My interaction with him was fulfilling. He’s cheery & looks forward to overcoming this predicament sooner than later. Again, he stressed UNITY and tolerance on all sides. He has you all in his thoughts.

Kanu, who is facing an 11-count charge of treason, treasonable felony, terrorism and illegal possession of firearms, among others, jumped bail in 2017 and left the country.

The former London estate agent disappeared in 2017 after being released on bail, only to re-emerge in Israel and then in the United Kingdom[/s].

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Punch; MNK Preach Peace And Unity In DSS Custody by Rugaria: 8:59am On Jul 19, 2021
Even a newspaper as "big" as punch is desperately trying to misrepresent the views of a man under illegal detention... How low can do e dubious Unity Beggars go? Kanu preached unity amongst freedom agitators and since then, all unity begging outposts have been on an overdrive! Why are you guys do desperate to live in the same country with these igbos "that worship money" this muh?

3 Likes

Re: Punch; MNK Preach Peace And Unity In DSS Custody by Baawaa(m): 9:00am On Jul 19, 2021
Good one
Re: Punch; MNK Preach Peace And Unity In DSS Custody by Ladumaa: 9:02am On Jul 19, 2021
[s]Biodun556:
Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu cheery, preached unity in DSS custody -Lawyer

The former London estate agent disappeared in 2017 after being released on bail, only to re-emerge in Israel and then in the United Kingdom[/s].

If you want his peace, give him Biafra

5 Likes

Re: Punch; MNK Preach Peace And Unity In DSS Custody by aribisala0(m): 9:03am On Jul 19, 2021
Rugaria:
Even a newspaper as "big" as punch is desperately trying to misrepresent the views of a man under illegal detention... How low can do e dubious Unity Beggars go? Kanu preached unity amongst freedom agitators and since then, all unity begging outposts have been on an overdrive! Why are you guys do desperate to live in the same country with these igbos "that worship money" this muh?

aribisala0:

I have many photos. Too

Re: Punch; MNK Preach Peace And Unity In DSS Custody by chinjo(m): 9:04am On Jul 19, 2021
Him eyes never clear.
Re: Punch; MNK Preach Peace And Unity In DSS Custody by richiemcgold: 9:05am On Jul 19, 2021
DSS has activated factory reset mode on dis one.
Re: Punch; MNK Preach Peace And Unity In DSS Custody by Emergingnation(m): 9:07am On Jul 19, 2021
Biodun556:
Brain format in progress...
Shut up Aboki , peace among Ipob family is what he mean...

3 Likes

Re: Punch; MNK Preach Peace And Unity In DSS Custody by Idamond: 9:08am On Jul 19, 2021
big bribery activated.. I'm sure he will be one of the top richest men in nigerian after his release
Re: Punch; MNK Preach Peace And Unity In DSS Custody by Emergingnation(m): 9:12am On Jul 19, 2021
richiemcgold:
[s]DSS has activated factory reset mode on dis one[/s].
Says typical typical fulani muslim that lack simple comprehension, cos their thoughts are filled with conquerisation !

2 Likes

Re: Punch; MNK Preach Peace And Unity In DSS Custody by Safemoon: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2021
Even in custody he is given then sleepless night

2 Likes

Re: Punch; MNK Preach Peace And Unity In DSS Custody by Kosoco(m): 9:33am On Jul 19, 2021
aribisala0:

what's your point

Re: Punch; MNK Preach Peace And Unity In DSS Custody by Kosoco(m): 9:35am On Jul 19, 2021
Emergingnation:
Shut up Aboki , peace among Ipob family is what he mean...
lol so you know what is In his mind.... Hahahahaahah you guys are ridiculing this movement
Re: Punch; MNK Preach Peace And Unity In DSS Custody by Emergingnation(m): 9:40am On Jul 19, 2021
Kosoco:
lol so you know what is In his mind.... Hahahahaahah you guys are ridiculing this movement
Yes we know, what's in his mind is to put an end to this contraption..
Nothing else,

Any statement that come contrary to that, is propaganda from DSS..

1 Like

Re: Punch; MNK Preach Peace And Unity In DSS Custody by aribisala0(m): 9:50am On Jul 19, 2021
Kosoco:
what's your point
What is yours?
Did I address you?
Re: Punch; MNK Preach Peace And Unity In DSS Custody by esnbrutality: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2021
See DSS and a dirty AFONJA propaganda newspaper ...

A man that was offered $15 billion so as to renounce BIAFRA and he refused..do you even have sense??

A man that has stopped talking to DSS and called their bluff??

A man that has made it mandatory that even in detention foolish zombies are still smashing their heads to descredit him??

Abeg forget levels....Nnamdi Kanu is an Enigma!!!

@ zombie op...keep publishing ...its still a good advertisement!!...Brainless Cows!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Punch; MNK Preach Peace And Unity In DSS Custody by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 19, 2021
Isn't that a little late?
Re: Punch; MNK Preach Peace And Unity In DSS Custody by FakeUnity: 10:11am On Jul 19, 2021
Pro-Abokey monkeys on the beat with fake propaganda, that was how you monkeys claimed 'Kanu was singing nigerian national anthem in Kuje' when he was arrested in 2015. He came out and keep messing you up. grin

We know this is fake news written by a yoruba muslim HALEEM OLATUNJI, a member of MURIC who seeks to please his Fulani buttfuckers.

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I / Breaking Vaccine Mandate Has Come To Stay - APC Replies NLC / 2023: Southern Christian President Or Nothing..CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.