Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today (18333 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics / Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 19, 2021
A typical Nigerian politician

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by emmabest2000(m): 9:01am On Jul 19, 2021
Obi de betrayal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Uncleodi(m): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2021
Nice CV
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by izubext007: 9:02am On Jul 19, 2021
Happy birthday bro.......long life and all.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Kingpele(m): 9:03am On Jul 19, 2021
Happy birthday chief
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Latakia(f): 9:03am On Jul 19, 2021
Happy Birthday Him Tue Lie
The man that has been using the same wristwatch since 1990.

The man with the longest CV during the last general election that looked like a final year student project.

The man that lied that EFCC freeze his account a cunning way to avoid spending for campaign.

A man that abandoned the Biafra struggle for the post of a vice president under a FULANI man from Cameroon.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Seniorwriter(m): 9:09am On Jul 19, 2021
Antoeni:
Life chicken-2,500
KFC chicken-7,500
People only value you when u are dead .

Mad Oooo....
Howbeit ill rather you say "people value you more when you are packaged or branded"

Happy 60th Birthday to an Igbo Icon.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Wickedfact: 9:09am On Jul 19, 2021
Happy Birthday Sir. Gregory Peter Obi. God bless your new age.
May you live long enough to reap the fruits of your labour.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by matm: 9:10am On Jul 19, 2021
Peter Obi,the only man dt can revive Nigeria's economy as a president But can Nigerians give him their mandate?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by akdjr(m): 9:14am On Jul 19, 2021
Happy birthday great son of Ndi Ibo. This man would have become the Jagaban of the East if he had continue to promote APGA around the region to form a good formidable force to give the region more room for negotiation in federal level, but as usual everyone na king for hin own house has always prevent them from having a leader.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by fredoooooo: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2021
Him tu lie Baba , awon eyan chinko .. Tuale!!!
Awon eleyi n pa yala ninu iro grin grin cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 19, 2021
lalasticlala:
Peter Obi Turns 60 Today!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Obi
Need someone help you write your assignment projects, article at an affordable price....then check my signature ��
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by od501: 9:20am On Jul 19, 2021
Born2winKingOG:
This one don pass 60..na just politicians years

Obi is not your regular politician.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Millimann: 9:22am On Jul 19, 2021
Great man.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 19, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
grin

happy birthday Okwute ndi Igbo
The only spotless Nigerian politician ever in the history of democracy.
you're so clean that even your enemies are confused on what to rope you with hence they lie against you.
your signature projects in Anambra state will forever remain.
your legacy will remain as the only governor that left with no single debt and left extra billions both in cash and assets.
they call you stingy but on a saner clime you're supposed to be ruling this country.

the only mistake you made was giving us osodietipia and drunk husband who do dorime in government house everyday.

I was thinking you'll correct that mistake by giving us Dr maduka but you gave us a less popular figure instead cry

age with grace sir
Spotless politician? I don't think so.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by HEAVEN4444: 9:25am On Jul 19, 2021
hmm

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by manhaley5: 9:30am On Jul 19, 2021
Happy Birthday to him.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by yiquan: 9:36am On Jul 19, 2021
blinking001:
Are we suppose to celeberate a proven thief and an established criminal? I would say NO. This man is part of the reasons Nigeria is failing in every ramifications. He and his goons stole our National wealth. This man is suppose to be locked up in Kirikiri for good.

Are we supposed to digest bullshit from proven asshole like you? I would say NO. You are supposed to be locked up in a psychiatric hospital for good.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by musty2245: 9:44am On Jul 19, 2021
How many years him wife go take senior Kate henshaw now undecided
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Handsum64: 9:50am On Jul 19, 2021
In China
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by dahunsi12(m): 9:51am On Jul 19, 2021
Good morning to good people of Nairaland.

Am using this medium to seek for your financial support to feel my family.

Am married with children and feedings has become so difficult for us in the past few months, presently there is no hope of feeding this week. Am pleading for financial support from good people of this great platform to please kindly help me and my family.

Access Bank
Dahunsi Samson Olatunji
Thank you.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by ofiko123(m): 9:55am On Jul 19, 2021
Happy birthday to Peter obi..
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by ogbuefi677(m): 10:00am On Jul 19, 2021
blinking001:
Are we suppose to celeberate a proven thief and an established criminal? I would say NO. This man is part of the reasons Nigeria is failing in every ramifications. He and his goons stole our National wealth. This man is suppose to be locked up in Kirikiri for good.
Goat,did Peter Obi steal your wretched father's money?People like you are the reason I want out of Nigeria cos the zoo can never progress with idiots like you in it.
Celebrate one of the few clean politicians in Nigeria, don't be a witch,abi good things are abhorrent to your village people?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Staphylococcus: 10:01am On Jul 19, 2021
One would have thought that he would celebrate it in China
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by okpanachil: 10:01am On Jul 19, 2021
blinking001:
Oga don't assassinate a mans character because of politics. If you do not know about Peter go and research him .He is head and shoulders above every one of our current politicians. And no I am not even Igbo so don't even go that way.
If we had ten of his type in Government/Leadership positions in this country, Nigeria would be the best country in Africa and a strong voice in the comity of nations, trust me.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by ogbuefi677(m): 10:04am On Jul 19, 2021
akdjr:
Happy birthday great son of Ndi Ibo. This man would have become the Jagaban of the East if he had continue to promote APGA around the region to form a good formidable force to give the region more room for negotiation in federal level, but as usual everyone na king for hin own house has always prevent them from having a leader.
Yes ooo.
We're grateful to God we've no leader cos we have seen how your own leader gathered you ppl to vote the worst human being on earth, not once but twice.
Anytime I hear of ppl eating grass,I thank God again we've no leader

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by techWriter3: 10:08am On Jul 19, 2021
HBD future Nigerian prez we love you
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Teejay13(m): 10:08am On Jul 19, 2021
HBD sir
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by Klington: 10:11am On Jul 19, 2021
In another news, one other man from the pix is 69 yrs old too.

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:17am On Jul 19, 2021
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,BRAINY AND CUNNING ODOGWU.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today by zudozz: 10:32am On Jul 19, 2021
See profile nau..

But he will not rule Nigeria..

Na cow dey rule Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Chairmanship: Buhari Rejects Proposal From Two Governors / Saraki Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of ‘Enyioma Ikeduru' In Imo (Photos) / Disintegration, A Neglected Solution To Nation’s Challenges ― Senator Adeyeye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.