Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Lagos Girls Are Just Too Smart. Labake God Will Punish You! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Girls Are Just Too Smart. Labake God Will Punish You! (628 Views)

D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Girls Are Just Too Smart. Labake God Will Punish You! by FansOfEdimalo: 9:21am On Jul 19, 2021
Lagosians I hail.

The kind of life y'all love in that city is just out of the world.

To get humble babe sef nah wahala. To cheat kuma na wahala...

You'll know what I'm talking about when you read this book titled "Cum To Lagos".

Click the link in my signature below to read the book and thank me later.... Lagosians Y'all wonna see Crazy grin

Re: Lagos Girls Are Just Too Smart. Labake God Will Punish You! by FansOfEdimalo: 10:27am On Jul 19, 2021
grin

(1) (Reply)

Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have / Why Are Lagos People So Cool / Pastor Wants Mouth Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.