Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt (6169 Views)

I Had Sex With My Childhood Crush, Now I Am Confused & Filled With Guilt / My Heart Is Heavy And Bleeding Profusely / My Heart Is Heavy With Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 9:23am On Jul 19, 2021
Feel free to judge me. Caught in a dilemma
I have a printer which I hold dearly. It's the only thing that is most precious to me and the most valuable thing I have at the moment.

Last 3 weeks I fell ill. I didn't have anything to treat myself and I had no one to call on. So I had no option than to post my Printer for sale. A man called and wasn't serious initially and was even flashing me and later Totally ignored me until last week Thursday when he called back to ask for pictures.

Some time wasters had initially called me and I had used my own money to take it to the park and they will stop picking calls when it's time for payment. But this man, when he called again on Friday morning for the printer, I told him I can only go to the park unless I confirm payment because I don't want to be wasting my time.

He dropped the call and chatted me. Then I sent him my account number. He sent me 20,000 naira then I went and packed the printer, left for the bathroom and took my bath because of the malaria sweat on my body.

When I got back into my room, my heart was crushed because I realized I had nothing else again. Everywhere looked so empty. Then I wanted to call the man back that I will send him his money because I didn't want to sell the printer again cry
then I went out to buy airtime only for me to realize I had no Kobo on me. I went straight to the chemist and bought antimalarial drugs after withdrawing from the 20k (still trying to figure out how to call the man and send his money back.

Then a second thought came into my head "guy, you are a honest man. Send Me Francis this printer". I went back home, with a heavy heart, packed the printer and got a bike. But when I got to the motor park and wanted to tell the man waybill is 3k, I realized the man has deliberately switched off his phone.
(The reason he did that was because he was expecting me to send down the laptop with my own money inside the 20k he sent)

I was so angry and frustrated and I was already sweating profusely because of my health. I waited at the park for over 2 hours calling the man all to no avail. Then my call went through and I asked the man why he had to switch off his phone when a trade is on?

He denied that his phone wasn't off and that I was calling a wrong number. The next thing he said was "so hope you have sent the printer already?" I got so angry and pissed.
And I told him I am at the park and waybill is 3k.

He flaired up and insisted that I should have sent it. Then he switched words again and said I should give them the printer that when it gets to Lagos that he will pay. I told the transport Agent and they said no, that they will only transport good that has been paid for.

I called the man again to tell him and the man shouted at me that he pays for the waybill when the goods arrive. The stress was overbearing for me and I just told the man that he was being too unfair and stressing me.

I got a bike and headed home. my phone fell on the road while I was struggling to hold the printer from falling on the bike. another wahala. I got home and went to sleep without bothering about the phone or anything again
I have been broke and starving for a while. I haven't touched money in a while

5 Likes

Re: My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 9:23am On Jul 19, 2021
Then on Saturday night, I went and bought provision, food and blood tonic make I no go die. Before I realized it, all the 20k was now reduced to 12k. On Sunday which was yesterday, I went and repaired the phone. before I know it, the money was remaining 7k.

On Sunday after repairing the phone, I checked my WhatsApp and saw the man has called me. I called him back and he told me he has arranged someone that will pick the printer up on that Sunday but I was feeling dizzy and stressed. I told him it will be on Monday.

All throughout last night... I kept thinking about my printer. even in my dream I kept seeing the printer because God knows I don't want to sell the printer again but I have spent the money cry

I am not a scammer. I am just caught in tough circumstances. I am caught in a dilemma. money will always finish but reputation and memories will remain. I called the man this morning and heard a baby crying. Definitely he is a Father and a family man. The voice of the baby has been in my head since this morning. my printer too weighs heavy in my heart. Mr Francis I am confused
I am confused undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt by Mariangeles(f): 9:28am On Jul 19, 2021
So, what do you intend to do?
It’s either you send him the printer he already paid for, or you refund his money. It’s that simple.
I don’t know what you’re confused about.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt by Lilpen3758: 9:29am On Jul 19, 2021
Give him dey printer.....

3 Likes

Re: My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt by Freelane33(m): 9:33am On Jul 19, 2021
Send him back his Money bruh .

1 Like

Re: My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt by Abbey117(m): 9:35am On Jul 19, 2021
Mr man, if you fail to deliver the printer you'll be tagged a fraudster and since he paid you through transfer, meaning he has your bank details and would definitely trace you get you into bad mess with the police.

Just fulfill your part of the transaction and give yourself peace of mind.

Shalom

11 Likes

Re: My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt by Luckylife(m): 9:39am On Jul 19, 2021
You are not the only one facing this difficult situation in Nigerians . The buyer trusted you and pay without meeting you . Don't bring shame and curses on your self by emotional thinking of disappointing a man that transfer 20 k in this pres Nigerians . Fulfill your agreement by delivering the printer to the guy he is sending to avoid unforeseen circumstances that may worsen your present situation.

10 Likes

Re: My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt by Juliusmomoh: 9:40am On Jul 19, 2021
Send me my printer joor.. Abi u don't know am on nairaland.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2021
[quote author=GOVERNMENTBOY20 post=103860174]Then on Saturday night, I went and bought provision, food and blood tonic make I no go die. Before I realized it, all the 20k was now reduced to 12k. On Sunday which was yesterday, I went and repaired the phone. before I know it, the money was remaining 7k.

On Sunday after repairing the phone, I checked my WhatsApp and saw the man has called me. I called him back and he told me he has arranged someone that will pick the printer up on that Sunday but I was feeling dizzy and stressed. I told him it will be on Monday.

All throughout last night... I kept thinking about my printer. even in my dream I kept seeing the printer because God knows I don't want to sell the printer again but I have spent the money cry

I am not a scammer. I am just caught in tough circumstances. I am caught in a dilemma. money will always finish but reputation and memories will remain. I called the man this morning and heard a baby crying. Definitely he is a Father and a family man. The voice of the baby has been in my head since this morning. my printer too weighs heavy in my heart. Mr Francis I am confused
I am confused undecided[/quote

Typical Nigerian! They suddenly become sick immediately they receive money for a job/service yet undone. Prior to payment, they'll be as fit as a fiddle.
Useless people.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 19, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Give him dey printer.....
why??
Re: My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt by TarOrfeeek: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2021
Thief

There are no excuses for stealing.

3 Likes

Re: My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt by hybrid11(m): 10:19am On Jul 19, 2021
I understand you bro, its not easy to let go mostly when you don't have money and plans of getting a replacement...
He had paid for the Printer ,just try and waybill it to him and face the reality

8 Likes

Re: My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt by SKhanmi: 10:23am On Jul 19, 2021
Let him have the printer, this is just another temporary phase in your life. Don't rubbish your name for 20k

10 Likes

Re: My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt by 1000Capacity: 10:29am On Jul 19, 2021
GOVERNMENTBOY20:

He flaired up and insisted that I should have sent it. Then he switched words again and said I should give them the printer that when it gets to Lagos that he will pay. I told the transport Agent and they said no, that they will only transport good that has been paid for.

I called the man again to tell him and the man shouted at me that he pays for the waybill when the goods arrive.
The stress was overbearing for me and I just told the man that he was being too unfair and stressing me.

Juliusmomoh:
Send me my printer joor.. Abi u don't know am on nairaland.

Why did you shout on him and why did you off your phone
Re: My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt by Juliusmomoh: 10:33am On Jul 19, 2021
1000Capacity:

Why did you shout on him and why did you off your phone
No be me o. grin i was just catching cruise cheesy
Re: My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt by 1000Capacity: 10:34am On Jul 19, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

No be me o. grin i was just catching cruise cheesy
I read the whole stuff cheesy
Re: My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt by Juliusmomoh: 10:36am On Jul 19, 2021
1000Capacity:
I read the whole stuff cheesy
grin grin no be small thing
Re: My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2021
Op, I can see the devil is trying to tamper with your destiny. Don’t listen to that evil voice, something good is about coming your way and the devil just needs to accuse you before God to hinder that blessing.

Do yourself and your generation a Favour by sending the printer as a soon as possible! Don’t give it a second thought please.

5 Likes

Re: My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt by Lilpen3758: 10:55am On Jul 19, 2021
Doja2000:
why??
e go pain am but his conseince go dey free....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 19, 2021
Lilpen3758:
e go pain am but his conseince go dey free....
hmm.... True... embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt by AntiSimp: 11:08am On Jul 19, 2021
You are already thinking like a thief...Na like this e dey first start

6 Likes

Re: My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt by Basheer22: 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
It is better to be sick at home than to be sick in prison. Send that printer and save yourself from trouble.

2 Likes

Re: My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2021
Your words are infuriating....don't be a thief pls...what you are doing is annoying. Send his printer asap. I have hp 3 in 1 here without the adapter and I can sell it to you far lesser than you can think if u must own a printer

7 Likes

Re: My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt by Marcy45marcy: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2021
Hi
Re: My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt by dacblogger: 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
You never had plans of selling the printer...send him that printer since you've squandered the money already.

1 Like

Re: My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt by Gadafii: 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2021
you are a criminal and just making excuses

i dey shame fro as i dey read thru ur lines of lies.

ur phone fell, ur were feeling dizzy, bla bla bla

criminal oshi

3 Likes

Re: My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
Gadafii:
you are a criminal and just making excuses
i dey shame fro as i dey read thru ur lines of lies.
ur phone fell, ur were feeling dizzy, bla bla bla
criminal oshi
So I will come online to post it if it was a lie? You are shallow bro

1 Like

Re: My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt by Seakay(m): 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2021
Haha... This is funny. The devil wants to play with ur destiny. You know the right thing to do. May God help u!

1 Like

Re: My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
Seakay:
Haha... This is funny. The devil wants to play with ur destiny. You know the right thing to do. May God help u!
You mean the devil made someone to send me 20k??
There is no devil or God involved in most human personal decisions, it's only based on morals and self conviction.

I have made up my mind to give it to the man. I have even been disturbing him with calls sef. He said he'll send a person to come and pick it up. The man is very unserious sef

I have been waiting here since 4pm. I told him to make sure the person he is sending brings an ID card o

1 Like

Re: My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt by Sonnobax15(m): 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
GOVERNMENTBOY20:

You mean the devil made someone to send me 20k??
There is no devil or God involved in most human personal decisions, it's only based on morals and self conviction.

I have made up my mind to give it to the man. I have even been disturbing him with calls sef. He said he'll send a person to come and pick it up. The man is very unserious sef

I have been waiting here since 4pm. I told him to make sure the person he is sending brings an ID card o
Guy just use the money do giveaway throway for here....cus it's like nothing before the man....if not,na only am for come collect am by himself undecided
Rubbish.....

Re: My Confession Because My Heart Is Heavy With Guilt by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Guy just use the money do giveaway throway for here....cus it's like nothing before the man....if not,na only am for come collect am by himself undecided
Rubbish.....
Money don go

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Money Grew On Trees, Ladies Would Date Monkeys / My Girl Friend Refuse To Pick My Call / Did My Nigerian Husband Marry Me For Love, Greencard, Or Both?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.