Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Pls I Need An Online Business That Will Double 300k Within 2 Weeks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls I Need An Online Business That Will Double 300k Within 2 Weeks (957 Views)

Do You Want To Know How To Generate Email List Of 300K Within An Hour / How I Make My First 60k Within 2 Weeks On WHATSAPP Without Any Investment / Please Borrow Me 75K, I Promise To Pay Back 300K Within 6 Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need An Online Business That Will Double 300k Within 2 Weeks by Legendrysailor(m): 10:05am On Jul 19, 2021
Pls nairalanders I need an online business that will double 300k within 2 weeks, it's urgent
Re: Pls I Need An Online Business That Will Double 300k Within 2 Weeks by hybrid11(m): 10:28am On Jul 19, 2021
With 100k b4 two weeks ,u will make x7 of the 100k if you can play bet
Just 1.50 or 1.60 odds
1.50 x 100k = 150k
If u bet it twice or thrice a day ,you know u will make 150k gain from 100k per DA
It risky but it worth it
Re: Pls I Need An Online Business That Will Double 300k Within 2 Weeks by Legendrysailor(m): 10:37am On Jul 19, 2021
hybrid11:
Just 1.50 or 1.60 odds
1.50 x 100k = 150k
If u bet it twice or thrice a day ,you know u will make 150k gain from 100k per DA
It risky but it worth it

Am not interested in bet

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need An Online Business That Will Double 300k Within 2 Weeks by U1(m): 10:56am On Jul 19, 2021
Let's just say you are looking for a way to lose 300k in two weeks or even in just a day.

You will be lucky to find anything legit that would pay 10k on that sum in two weeks. Just saying.
Re: Pls I Need An Online Business That Will Double 300k Within 2 Weeks by Slizzords: 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ff
Re: Pls I Need An Online Business That Will Double 300k Within 2 Weeks by Kindfund: 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
Fast money
Re: Pls I Need An Online Business That Will Double 300k Within 2 Weeks by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
hybrid11:
Just 1.50 or 1.60 odds
1.50 x 100k = 150k
It risky but it worth it
Common sense is truly not common

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need An Online Business That Will Double 300k Within 2 Weeks by Zhengi(m): 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
*Free Affiliate Market Seller Masterclass*

Free Training on How To Make, ₦450,000 A Month - No Personal Products or Business via affiliate marketing

I want to show you the exact formula and strategy me and my friends did to get those results.

The single thing every beginners or struggling affiliates can spend 2hours a day on that will Guarantee an extra N22,500 daily into your bank account without having to quit your job.

Click on the link to attend the Free WhatsApp Masterclass training

WhatsApp

NB: This training is only for just 100 persons that are serious and ready to learn a proven success module that will generate over 450k/Month just pressing your phone at the comfort of your home.

Because we are going practical and seeing results.

Once I get the numbers the door is locked. You can wait for the next.
Re: Pls I Need An Online Business That Will Double 300k Within 2 Weeks by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
U1:
Let's just say you are looking for a way to lose 300k in two weeks or even in just a day.

You will be lucky to find anything legit that would pay 10k on that sum in two weeks. Just saying.
You're right my brother

If care is not taken, he will end up loosing the money

I'll advise he look for offline biz and do because majority of online biz are scam and the few legit ones will need proper training

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need An Online Business That Will Double 300k Within 2 Weeks by McStoic(m): 10:35am On Jul 20, 2021
Lol
Re: Pls I Need An Online Business That Will Double 300k Within 2 Weeks by BizTrust: 10:46am On Jul 20, 2021
I can introduce a product you can sell a get 60k after selling it . But for you to dream of double ,scammers will soon led you astray I can see bet . Next is Bitcoin ,forex trading and p2p trading those ones will burn the money and you end up loosing.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need An Online Business That Will Double 300k Within 2 Weeks by Israel07: 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2021
Zhengi:

Free Training on How To Make, ₦450,000 A Month - No Personal Products or Business via affiliate marketing

I want to show you the exact formula and strategy me and my friends did to get those results.

The single thing every beginners or struggling affiliates can spend 2hours a day on that will Guarantee an extra N22,500 daily into your bank account without having to quit your job.

WhatsApp

NB: This training is only for just 100 persons that are serious and ready to learn a proven success module that will generate over 450k/Month just pressing your phone at the comfort of your home.

Add me on 08113839377
Re: Pls I Need An Online Business That Will Double 300k Within 2 Weeks by OvPharez(m): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2021
Zhengi:

WhatsApp

Add me
Re: Pls I Need An Online Business That Will Double 300k Within 2 Weeks by AbumChetachi: 1:21am On Jul 21, 2021
Watch this video on youtube on affiliate marketing and the process involved to make money
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihzzqTVg0bM
Legendrysailor:
Pls nairalanders I need an online business that will double 300k within 2 weeks, it's urgent
Re: Pls I Need An Online Business That Will Double 300k Within 2 Weeks by Peteoch40(m): 6:02am On Jul 21, 2021
Chart me up
hybrid11:
Just 1.50 or 1.60 odds
1.50 x 100k = 150k
It risky but it worth it
Re: Pls I Need An Online Business That Will Double 300k Within 2 Weeks by LordPherule(m): 7:58am On Jul 21, 2021
I will advise you to go to one of the towns in Remo, Ogun State to learn LOTTO and get soap, you will get that in 4 folds within a week.
Re: Pls I Need An Online Business That Will Double 300k Within 2 Weeks by LordPherule(m): 7:59am On Jul 21, 2021
Don't forget I still buy funds and support with payment solution like Zelle, PayPal, eBay, and Payoneer funds at a sweet rate.
I redeem gift cards and e-code at first-hand rates.

Tested and Trusted! Many transactions that many can vouch for me.

Re: Pls I Need An Online Business That Will Double 300k Within 2 Weeks by hybrid11(m): 8:04am On Jul 21, 2021
Peteoch40:
Chart me up
why don't you chat me up
Re: Pls I Need An Online Business That Will Double 300k Within 2 Weeks by Eroms4life17(m): 8:53am On Jul 21, 2021
Have you heard of hyperfund? Check my signature for the link to check my thread and numerous videos that explains how it works. My phone number is also there to clarify anything. You spend 300, 500 or 1000 dollars to buy USD TETHER cryptocurrency and then get x3 of your investment within 20 months or sooner. That's just one of the rewards. You are paid every blessed day. Call me up for more details. U can attend the daily international zoom training and u hear everything for yourself. This decision can change your life as it has changed mine. It's relatively new in the market and the best time to get in is now.
Re: Pls I Need An Online Business That Will Double 300k Within 2 Weeks by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 21, 2021
Have you heard of MMM, MLM? They double your investment and later make you cry. Stop looking for platforms that will make you cry because of your greed.

Invest in reputable places:
You trade Forex, but you must know the market. 95% of traders lose to this.

You can also trade crypto, again, you need the know-how.

One place I guarantee you won't lose your money and you won't cry is to invest in real business.

Oxfordvest of Oxford International Group is one sure investment opportunity Nigerians are into now.

The only difference is that their investment is not quick-money investment you're looking for, but it is safe. The minimum investment with Oxfordvest is 8 month for 20% increase of your money.

Check out the pix below to see their plans�

Visit: oxfordvest.com to do your investment or call any of their investment managers from their office.

Oxford will use your money for business in agriculture, real estate, oil and gas and give you back your money with interest at the end of the period you choose.

Oxford is licensed by the CBN. Insured by Leadway Assurance. Monitored by the Special Control Unit Against Money Laundering.

So you see why you should invest with them. Even if they won't double your money in 2 weeks, they will ensure you have a safe investment that would increase your money to some certain profit you desire.

Invest in the right place man!

Legendrysailor:

Re: Pls I Need An Online Business That Will Double 300k Within 2 Weeks by Celebrity93(f): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2021
Legendrysailor:

I have a business that can give you good returns but not 300k in two weeks. Dm me if interested.
Re: Pls I Need An Online Business That Will Double 300k Within 2 Weeks by Legendrysailor(m): 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2021
Celebrity93:

I have a business that can give you good returns but not 300k in two weeks. Dm me if interested.

Am interested

(1) (Reply)

Why Settled For O, Level When You Can Move On To Degree Level ? SMEDAN Vs CAC Ce / Seniorwriter Refund my money (SCAM ALERT!!) / Now Is The Right Time To Acquire Dividend Shares In Skyway (usky)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.