Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Account Managers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Account Managers (726 Views)

Loan Recovery Agents (account Managers) Job Opportunity At BFREE / Job Vacancies/ Sales Agent/ Agent Hunters/ Agent Mentors/ Account Managers / Field Sales Representative-Account Managers Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Account Managers by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 19, 2021
Job
Re: Account Managers by semuni: 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
Tell them say dem dey craze. A sane human being should not apply for such job, they will recruit you today,by tomorrow chucks ,Julian and moses will say you didn't reach target and sack you. No one works there for more than one month. Chucks is there feeling he has arrived ,na God go punish you chucks , some people resigned their jobs to take up the God forsaken job only for you to sack them same month without giving people chance to improve. Do you ever think that those guys have family to feed? The prayer of Joshua and others you sacked in like manner will continue to work against that company.

dammyconcept:
Please they are recruiting in Bfree for account managers
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDXy8V711uydluj_VVlL9-tp8fGJRcFNwlDuDi-HLwW1Gj0w/viewform

Please for referral name it’s Winner Staff ID is BFR00239
Re: Account Managers by graciousify(f): 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
semuni:
Tell them say dem dey craze. A sane human being should not apply for such job, they will recruit you today,by tomorrow chucks ,Julian and moses will say you didn't reach target and sack you. No one works there for more than one month. Chucks is there feeling he has arrived ,na God go punish you chucks , some people resigned their jobs to take up the God forsaken job only for you to sack them same month without giving people chance to improve. Do you ever think that those guys have family to feed? The prayer of Joshua and others you sacked in like manner will continue to work against that company.

Imagine!!! and I was just about applying o. Thanks for this info
Re: Account Managers by hopeka(m): 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
Stupid company, employ your friends and relatives if the job is that lucrative.
Re: Account Managers by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
job
Re: Account Managers by Debby99: 12:02am On Feb 18, 2022
Hmmn.
@Semuni you lie! My sister has been working there now more than 3 months and hasn't even met target for once.
They have 2 salary structures:
1. 50k package ( Here, base salary is 50k and commission for every amount recovered by you just that the commission is limited, i.e. 30k max.)
2. 32k package (Here, base salary is 32k and commission on every recovery made. Here, commission is unlimited. It could be 50k and even higher, based on you recovery sha. I know someone in my team that already has 47k commission now. Add it to 32k, that's 79k.
Just make your research well everyone. Don't let any one discourage you.
Infact, I work there currently.
The problem I have is that, it's a monotonous job. You say the same thing every day.
Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm

1 Like

Re: Account Managers by semuni: 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2022
You sister will have to thank people like us, is as we embarrassed them on nl and other social media that they have to know that the world is watching, if not it has been their normal practice. At least I know the company from when it started. We really helped people like your sister

Debby99:
Hmmn.
@Semuni you lie! My sister has been working there now more than 3 months and hasn't even met target for once.
They have 2 salary structures:
1. 50k package ( Here, base salary is 50k and commission for every amount recovered by you just that the commission is limited, i.e. 30k max.)
2. 32k package (Here, base salary is 32k and commission on every recovery made. Here, commission is unlimited. It could be 50k and even higher, based on you recovery sha. I know someone in my team that already has 47k commission now. Add it to 32k, that's 79k.
Just make your research well everyone. Don't let any one discourage you.
Infact, I work there currently.
The problem I have is that, it's a monotonous job. You say the same thing every day.
Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bigi Interview / Increte Floor / United Bank For Africa Plc – UBA Graduate Recruitment Programme 2021-2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.