Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:06 PM

How Much Is A Lot Of Bread In Your Area? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is A Lot Of Bread In Your Area? (681 Views)

How Much Is This Loaf Of Bread In Your Area? (pix) / Hungry Lagosians Mob A Bus Loaded With Bread In Agege (Video) / Dipping Bread In Tea: How Many Of You Still Do This? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is A Lot Of Bread In Your Area? by simoncynto(m): 11:17am On Jul 19, 2021
I noticed that the bakeries in my neighborhood didn't have bread to sell today and when I tried to buy from few shops around, there were no bread save for few unpopular brands.
Even the prices of the few available ones has also increased by up to 25%.

I hope this is not another ploy for them to increase the prices of bread. We are suffering enough already in this country.

Please I want to know the situation in other cities. I stay within the Karu axis of Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Lot Of Bread In Your Area? by x123xlolls(m): 11:21am On Jul 19, 2021
Katsina state, by east.

it has increased, by 20%.

due to increase by the ingredients
Re: How Much Is A Lot Of Bread In Your Area? by Idamond: 11:24am On Jul 19, 2021
x123xlolls:
Katsina state, by east.

it has increased, by 20%.

due to increase by the ingredients
how much is a loaf of bread at your area you dey use percentage to tell us d price

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Lot Of Bread In Your Area? by paradiseadams: 11:28am On Jul 19, 2021
Delta state bread price small loaf - 150 medium loaf - 240 big loaf - 750/800 medium slice bread - 400/500

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is A Lot Of Bread In Your Area? by SUPERPACK: 11:30am On Jul 19, 2021
Idamond:

how much is a loaf of bread at your area you dey use percentage to tell us d price
The Op did not mention the price of bread and also used percentage for his own narration.
Re: How Much Is A Lot Of Bread In Your Area? by x123xlolls(m): 11:44am On Jul 19, 2021
Idamond:

Oga calm down, re-read the Op's post, He calculate using %. that's what I did also...

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Bush Meat Is This? / I Almost Swallowed Stone From Peanuts Today / Chinese Or Indian Food? Pictures Of India Foods That Is More Spicy And Saucey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.