Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1070) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3886012 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
Rossycee:
Wm: Maria came to cry on my shoulder after the nominations that's a sign of guilt so he figured she nominated him. This morning she came to hug him and told him u know u aren't leaving right? Now that's guilt.
Pere too has been acting nice towards me since today that explains it. They both nominated me..

Oya give dem

What's all this crying about? It's irritating

Anyone saying whitemoney is playing a game, 90 million is on the line so I won't blame any of them but at least he isn't using emotional blackmail like Maria and Pere who are also playing a game and being fake abeg mek we heard word

The crying is so annoying

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
Coconuthead126:
WhiteMoney might sound like your typical Onitsha main market trader when he wants to entertain, but his ability to switch up and sound very articulate and incisive when serious shows how fucking smart that guy is... definitely a big game player, no matter how his fate goes this season, I think he will make the MVP list for one the best and most intriguing HMs in Bbnaija history.
I have no beef with white money, he is real and cool guy but how can he be the most intriguing HM in history when the world will not end this Year?

Have you seen the housemates that will be coming from next year to 20 years time?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
fertilewomb:

This girl has been through alot. Her divorce shattered, broke and made her a recluse.She is not supposed to be in that house, her mental health will surely detoriate after leaving Biggie's house.
I will give her my remaining votes tonight .

Na so undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
Amya:

So you agree with me that White Money is fake abi?
I will rather be fake and make money than to be real and stay wretched for life.....I hate poverty...

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
teacherbim:

Please send Yousef DS,thanks

I didn't write it oo.. network was slowing the streaming.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
A big Simp has the floor right now.
Male olosho.
And these are over 30 year old people oh
Y'all dey try ..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
Amillionnn:
Thank you Amya. Cause everyone is just shouting WM is real, smart blah blah... when Yousef went in there and mistakenly said something that looked like he was campaigning they came out here shouting Yousef Dey campaign biggie shot him down. Now whiteM did the same thing talking about viewers blah and biggie also shut him up and there is no comment on that instead it’s WhiteM is smart. Even in the diary room he still didn’t say how he knew it was pere and Maria. Jokes

Exactly! Everything from the cooking to the dry jokes is directed to viewers. He said it himself. That he's sure that the viewers have been cracked up by his joke. Biggie had to shoot him down

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2021
motymop:

You are typing from a place of inferiority complex and ignorance

She is not your typical african lady because she is a mixed race, therefore, marriage is not an achievement.

If marriage is not an achievement for women all over the world, then why do women force men to marry them and why do they celebrate after getting the ring.

Linda ikeji is a successful business woman who has her own thing going for her, a career woman focuses on a career to become successful in it.

The truth is if maria can leave her job to fight for money on bbn shows then she is not a career woman and also not successful. Most people who come to big brother show are unsuccessful people looking for success.

Not everyone comes to BB looking for success, some just want the fame (celebrity status). It's afterall the quickest and easiest way to become famous in not just Nigeria but Africa

That is too big an opportunity to pass up on even if you were already successful

Kidwaya was already rich so why did he go?

If you check the background of past bbn winners you would see that these people were doing well for themselves before bbn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
ModelLook:
Yerins is really selling himself right now with his Inteligence.

I don't want him to go home this week.

We need to promote more of Brains than big breast, big butt, six-packs abs and muscle bod.

All these are superficial which will fade away with time. We need more of Brains and youths should promote more of Brains.

That's how a country can move forward.

That's my 2cents.

My dear,I over agree.we complain of buhari's lack of intellect yet we still reject people like yerins.let's save him.I gave him 6000 votes
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
SugarDdaddy:
I have no beef with white money, he is real and cool guy but how can he be the most intriguing HM in history when the world will not end this Year?

Have you seen the housemates that will be coming from next year to 20 years time?
He said “He think”.

He never concluded or imposed it on people here.

You haters will always start with “I have no beef with Whitemoney” before dropping your bad belle post.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
funpowder:

What's all this crying about? It's irritating

Anyone saying whitemoney is playing a game, 90 million is on the line so I won't blame any of them but at least he isn't using emotional blackmail like Maria and Pere who are also playing a game and being fake abeg mek we heard word

The crying is so annoying

When you go to meet someone and say ‘I knew you were the wildcard but decided not to call your name because I wanted to save you’ is that not emotional blackmail? undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
tongue tongue ...your tears are like crystals. So beautiful. Keep it coming.
Amya:

Exactly! Everything from the cooking to the dry jokes is directed to viewers. He said it himself. That he's sure that the viewers have been cracked up by his joke. Biggie had to shoot him down

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
crazymommy:
I will rather be fake and make money than to be real and stay wretched for life.....I hate poverty...

Wow.Just wow. So you can't be real and make money abi?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
You want win bbn by being real grin

Polybag next

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
hiteelong:

And when the chance came for Boma to safe and replace. He replaced a guy.... Lols

grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 3RNEST(m): 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
CROSS and YERINS Sex talk, we dey learn so? grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
Totonatu, jjc and co

How market?

Kidd and Lilo smiley smiley

Hellites in the mud again

Someone should please check on Erica, she should not take any Gordons grin grin... Her mental health is at stake

It's the caption for me

I miss kiddcat oo

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
Polymath in the diary room

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
Its so annoying sometimes when someone has to go through so many pages of fight just to get one smidgen of update.. undecided undecided

You guys no dey tire to fight? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
Biggie wanted to set Whitemoney up before Viewers by asking what he thinks and feels towards Maria’s betrayal to him.

Whitemoney immediately curved Biggie by saying..... “Firstly, Maria is human”.

Awwwnnnn. What a gentleman with a sweet soul.

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
Amya:

You really need to understand comprehension in English language before you can understand my post clearly...when you are able to comprehend and interprete my comment correctly then we can now have an argument..but for now I cannot deal...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
MamBi:
Its so annoying sometimes when someone has to go through so many pages of fight just to get one smidgen of update.. undecided undecided

You guys no dey tire to fight? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

The haters of Whitemoney caused this. embarassed

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
teacherbim:
There is something special about this young man that he is yet to show us, please vote YOUSEF
Let him show us from his home.
Nonsense.... No sympathy vote this season.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
Amya:

Its up to the houseguests if they wanna continue to allow him to do that to their own detriment....Seeing he always wanna score a point with the viewers through that
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
Beatrice don blackmail people for Facebook
Dem just dey shout she is sad she is this she is that grin grin grin las las maybe na game she dey play sef
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
Amya:

Why are you deceiving yourself?

If they are all real, why can’t they have sex the way they want?

Why can’t they fully change their clothes in their dressing room?

Was Mercy you supported 100% real? Wetin dey worry una sometimes?

You are supporting Maria who betrayed Whitemoney and later came with fake smile and hug, and here you are, talking about real.

Tueh!

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coconuthead126: 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
SugarDdaddy:

That's why I said "list"... understand the context, at least right now he's definitely in the conversation for ONE of the most entertaining contenders in BBNaija history.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
shocked shocked shocked
JohnnyPalmer:
Totonatu, jjc and co

How market?

It's the caption for me

I miss kiddcat oo
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MrEnigma007: 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
I didn't watch the nomination but from what I got it was just two people who nominated housemate for eviction...

If I were the one, from Sunday night's and Monday morning's reaction I should know who nominated me if I were put on eviction list especially if I had some "issues" with them.

Now, pray tell except you are from the dumbest part of earth... How dumb are you not to know Pere and Maria will put up White money for eviction

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:
Totonatu, jjc and co

How market?

It's the caption for me

I miss kiddcat oo

The boy is mine FC how far?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
3RNEST:
CROSS and YERINS Sex talk, we dey learn so? grin
Lol even cross dey feel like bad guy...based on my personal experience I have come to realize that some guys are very good at sex education and sound like someone that will be very good on bed and know alot...but in reality they give a boring sex..actions speaks louder than...complete it..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.