Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3882327 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 9:54am On Aug 13, 2021
Beorn:
Cross is the most admired male of this season.

No cap
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 9:55am On Aug 13, 2021
Dotez:

You can't connect with her but you can smell the vibes grin grin grin

Ahn ah Nigerians who do una this thing?

You can't connect with a Lesbian thing but you can smell Lesbian vibes from a miles away grin grin grin am still rolling on the floor o grin grin grin

Lol u pple came prepared today with all these gbas gbos this morning

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:57am On Aug 13, 2021
DGOODLYF:
the nomination i would like to see on Monday...
Pere
Maria
Emmanuel
Whitemoney
Cross
Angel
Cross ke not possible
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:58am On Aug 13, 2021
Any time I see Pere or Maria complain about food wastage I start laughing.

It's strategy. Strategy. He's using strategy, kitchen monopoly grin
Now you're angry that the housemates are wasting food.
Look at Pere and Boma in the kitchen crying about the way some housemastes are eating more than others and food being wasted. Boma is complaining that he isn't eating well. grin

Why won't some housemates say they are eating better now? When they eat theirs and also eat what other housemastes are meant to eat? grin

Una think say e easy
Hunger looms grin lmao.
Don't worry Boma and Pere. Monday isn't far off.
Lmao grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ivinefeet: 9:59am On Aug 13, 2021
Did this conversation really happen?

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 9:59am On Aug 13, 2021
the more they hate, the more fans he gather... 500k fans by Sunday.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:59am On Aug 13, 2021
chloroform:
Biggie should shock these people with all their clouts and all. If whitemoney should win this, consecutive season would be nothing to write home about cos winner would always be known too early in the game. I’m sure the organizers would bot want the obvious winner that happened last year to repeat itself again this year.

I’m certain whitemoney is not winning this even though he’s obviously the winner.
We love WhiteMoney

E choke

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 10:00am On Aug 13, 2021
crazymommy:
It is official...arin, tega and Princess are going home....that is if biggie will evict three people...but if it is two people then arin and Princess...
Nini and emmanuel is safe...
Tega? That would be terrible.
Tega is one hm that deserves to be in that house for a while.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:00am On Aug 13, 2021
SoiSoi13:
Everything in Nigeria boils down to politics and tribalism Abi una no no b4, if they like make them post poster for all the roads and highways he no mean anything.

It is always tribalism when our faves aren't the ones trending.

Even Iya something something in Lagos is a tribalist, because she is supporting WhiteMoney

Maybe the only reason you're supporting your fave is because you too, are a tribalist.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:00am On Aug 13, 2021
Cross deserves more fans .

Dude is so beautiful and entertaining .

Not to mention sexy as hell ! wink

The housemates should give us these new housemates next week , make we pursue them back to ladipo grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 10:00am On Aug 13, 2021
ethicallyright:

When White money gained 450,000+ followers on Instagram Liquorose gained 500,000+. She moved from 700,000 to 1.2 Million followers.
Yesterday was all about her. Whitemoney fans have been trying to spoil her image with the gay talk but no intelligent person is buying that shit.
She's the chosen winner of Southern African viewers.
The fact that Emmanuel, who is considered a delawood, has topped the polls against those with more camera time like Nini proves that Liquorose is a force to reckon with.
Whitemoney may be the protagonist and Pere the antagonist, but Liquorose will emerge the winner.
Potential finalists are Liquorose, White Money, Maria , Emmanuel , Yousef or Pere. These fans either love Liquorose (like Emmanuel, Maria) or hate Whitemoney (like Maria, Pere ). Their aim is for their favourites to get to the final. After that, they don't care if their favourites win as long as it's not whitemoney.

You can't analyze anything, don't waste your time

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:01am On Aug 13, 2021
DGOODLYF:
the nomination i would like to see on Monday...
Pere
Maria
Emmanuel
Whitemoney
Cross
Angel

I love this line up.

A very good line up for WMG. I hope they reveal the top of the result if this happens

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 10:04am On Aug 13, 2021
chloroform:
Biggie should shock these people with all their clouts and all. If whitemoney should win this, consecutive season would be nothing to write home about cos winner would always be known too early in the game. I’m sure the organizers would bot want the obvious winner that happened last year to repeat itself again this year.

I’m certain whitemoney is not winning this even though he’s obviously the winner.
But earlier during the game u people were saying liquorose was going to win, now all of a sudden una don change mouth

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Brayss(m): 10:04am On Aug 13, 2021
Boudiccao:

Good morning to you too.
Biko I am not comfortable with the defeatist tones in some of your post this morning because it is sounding like you are discouraged and at the verge of giving up probably because of bandwagons noise.
Our aim is to Win and not just to make the finals. If we don't aim higher then working for that finals will even be difficult.
Don't let the moral drop. Cheers.
Thanks for this
nah him make me like maria but the thing wey he dy yarn ds morning no follow at all

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:05am On Aug 13, 2021
SoiSoi13:
Everything in Nigeria boils down to politics and tribalism Abi una no no b4, if they like make them post poster for all the roads and highways he no mean anything.
Funke akindele is one of the biggest supporter of whitemoney...she is yoruba while whitemoney is igbo...so say something else......I am yoruba but I love whitemoney that is igbo....tunde ednut is yoruba but he loves whitemoney.....same way so many igbo people that love some yoruba housemates...so do not bring that tribalism card into your rubbish analysis..

When your favourite is not winning you suddenly remember politics and tribalism...hypocrisy...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 13, 2021
ethicallyright:

In my opinion, White Hippopotamus is way intelligent than Frodd.

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail...", topped the playlist of the academic counselor in my secondary school. He sang that nugget to dull students in class, obviously not me. But I found meaning in the quote and went on to win a plethora of competitions against tougher opponents by planning hard before contests.

White Hippopotamus planned very well for the show. He came with a Plan A, Plan B, Plan C. He has deep understanding of the show but didn't end there, he rehearsed his character well like a script. His entrance was well rehearsed and, of course, monopolizing the kitchen was one his strategies but there are more which makes it appear he has a touch of many previous housemates including Frodd.

How do you know White Hippopotamus planned to make a statement during his intense training sessions before coming for the show? He emphasizes that particular point where there are many housemates and a higher probability of having camera time. His social media handlers always have a picture to back it up within minutes.

1. The first night at the gathering of the male housemates alone, he said that he was going to cook so that female housemates do not have any power over him. A picture of him in the kitchen dropped that night but many would not take it seriously like he anticipated.

2. He emphasized that he was a barber and plumber the next night where everyone was gathered to introduce themselves. Within few hours that night, pictures of him plumbing and barbing where already circulating on social media.

3. Yesterday he emphasized long hair before walking to the kitchen and within 30 minutes pictures of his long hair was flooding the internet.

Why do these pictures not flood the internet before he emphasizes them?

Why does he not stress those nice points when he's with one person in the kitchen or two people the executive lounge where he isn't sure of Camera time. White Hippopotamus gossips only during such instances that's why he appears to be Frodd.

If he didn't come with the kitchen monopoly strategy, why would he hire a camera man to capture him as a "kitchen clown" before coming to BBN?

1. Picture 1. A recent "Kitchen clown" picture obviously for BBN.

2. Plumber picture

3. Barber shop picture.

4. Long hair picture.

More pictures will drop in future whenever he emphasizes a point at a gathering of housemates.

Give it to White Money, he worked hard to create this personality but that hard planning proves he's more fake than anything in Biggie's house.

Kudos to Pere for discovering the kitchen strategy. The clown strategy is next. Pere will make him angry and he'll throw tantrums... Boom grin , the clown strategy is buried.

White Hippopotamus practiced every single thing he's doing in that house before coming.
I told you pictures will drop whenever he makes a statement at gatherings of housemates.

Within 5 hours, a picture of his campaign posters at Ojuelegba dropped. The source of this picture read "the woman who sold food to Whitemoney at Ojuelegba."

Only illogical people can't see through that fraud.

Scondy, I told you yesterday.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 10:07am On Aug 13, 2021
Threebear cool
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:08am On Aug 13, 2021
charlesELIKIBA:
Pere to Maria: angels boobs are her strategy. I must use my office as HOH to ensure she's always properly dressed.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:08am On Aug 13, 2021
ethicallyright:

White Hippopotamus practiced every single thing he's doing in that house before coming.
I told you pictures will drop whenever he makes a statement at gatherings of housemates.

Within 5 hours, a picture of his campaign posters at Ojuelegba dropped. The source of this picture read "the woman who sold food to Whitemoney at Ojuelegba."

Keep crying till he wins the 90m...you still have more than fifty days to keep wailing...grin I will bring bucket for you...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:08am On Aug 13, 2021
Tonnyray:
Tega? That would be terrible.
Tega is one hm that deserves to be in that house for a while.
sadly she is going if three housemates are going home....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 10:08am On Aug 13, 2021
crazymommy:
It is official...arin, tega and Princess are going home....that is if biggie will evict three people...but if it is two people then arin and Princess...

Nini and emmanuel is safe...
" Are " safe.
smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:09am On Aug 13, 2021
Giel:
Any time I see Pere or Maria complain about food wastage I start laughing.

It's strategy. Strategy. He's using strategy, kitchen monopoly grin
Now you're angry that the housemates are wasting food.
Look at Pere and Boma in the kitchen crying about the way some housemastes are eating more than others and food being wasted. Boma is complaining that he isn't eating well. grin

Why won't some housemates say they are eating better now? When they eat theirs and also eat what other housemastes are meant to eat? grin

Una think say e easy
Hunger looms grin lmao.
Don't worry Boma and Pere. Monday isn't far off.
Lmao grin

That is always the issue with cooking separately, as opposed to cooking for an entire group.

Anyway, hopefully by next week, when normalcy is restored, they'll be able to save more food

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 10:09am On Aug 13, 2021
cross is still doing not doing good on social media.. he is one of the least followed male housemate

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:10am On Aug 13, 2021
stevebond007:
stroller9765 a.k.a Tatiana4u ,how proud are you tonight of your fave?
I am super proud of my baby girl!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 10:10am On Aug 13, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

" Are " safe.
smiley
let me shock you...it is correct...I know you will be like "never"....but we do not want to have the discussion right now...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:10am On Aug 13, 2021
ThunderSwitch:
Una dey fool una sef here!!!
saskay wanted Yusuf first....cross happens to be her rebound guy grin
Saskay never wanted Yousef ode, she even killed him during their T or D game

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:11am On Aug 13, 2021
Valto:
cross is still doing not doing good on social media.. he is one of the least followed male housemate
Na that's kayvee
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 10:11am On Aug 13, 2021
HajiaNotu:
That white rat cant win....
No be by noise...Dunno who will eventually be crowned the winner tho ..
We watch.
Hajia... should I come ? wink
You know how you and I do it .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:11am On Aug 13, 2021
Kacism:
Forget about whether what angel said is related to the task or not, it took a lot for her to share that story. How will u feel if u were almost aborted. She is a writer and most artist are inspired by their darkest and deepest scars and stories.
Coincidentally, team premium ended their presentation in premium tears for Saga

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:12am On Aug 13, 2021
ethicallyright:

Na love dem love Odogwu. Dem no kill person
We love WhiteMoney

E choke

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:13am On Aug 13, 2021
HajiaNotu:
That white rat cant win....
No be by noise...Dunno who will eventually be crowned the winner tho ..
We watch.
We love WhiteMoney

E choke

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SefunmiHookups: 10:14am On Aug 13, 2021
crazymommy:
let me shock you...it is correct...I know you will be like "never"....but we do not want to have the discussion right now...
No. You don't know anything. I will not be like... Hasty conclusion came to play here.
Be calming down, mommy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) (2222) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.