Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3882426 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
genius43:

She has already got enemies with the way she trolled laycon before she got in. I hope she is strong enough to face the outside world.

She is a known troll?

Gaddem, people will be waiting to pay her in her own coin. shocked shocked shocked

I sha hope she can take it..
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
Abeg Abeg Abeg. That mental health card na strategy. Make una no fall for am grin

The same angel wey dey troll Laycon anyhow for twitter before she got called up for BBN. When she found out she got called, she stopped. So Laycon wey she dey troll no get mental health too abi?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
Omashola should do and leave the Diary Room
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
i think he is really honest

Though he talks and laugh too much

Eeghe:

I do not think I like him but we watch.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2021
Dannyxy:
yes baby go for her, she is your typical project grin

Yes Tatiana, stan her...

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
Giel:

I forgot about that. You're right on that.

Don’t forget they also have that two or three weeks in isolation. A real kolomental depressed human will not make it out of that isolation alive undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
MamBi:

She is a known troll?

Gaddem, people will be waiting to pay her in her own coin. shocked shocked shocked

I sha hope she can take it..

Twitter people started with her yesterday

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
Tatiana4u:

If she actually trolled laycon,then I'm officially her fan!

Shey you have moved on, No?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Abeg Abeg Abeg. That mental health card na strategy. Make una no fall for am grin

The same angel wey dey troll Laycon anyhow for twitter before she got called up for BBN. When she found out she got called, she stopped. So Laycon wey she dey troll no get mental health too abi?

u get, the girl should Bleep off jorh this depression card nor go work. But trust some foolish Nigerians to fall for it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stevebond007(m): 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
Threebear
Where art thou?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ebonyjumi(f): 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
Froshloaded:

Hi
who are we supporting this season?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2021
genius43:

She has already got enemies with the way she trolled laycon before she got in. I hope she is strong enough to face the outside world.

She did?

She better pray Laycon tells icon love and Light when she comes out if not. Oh well. It won't go well for her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
MamBi:
I wish I could give Angel a hug…

Depression and feeling unworthy can not be an easy thing.

Stay strong little one..
yet she is such a troll... trolled laycon's hardwork only for her to repent when she knew she was entering the house...

Yinmu
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2021
Macrex:

natasha

No not mama Natasha. Natasha is from Botswana.

This Kenyan lady later went into politics or something like that.

SOMEONE THROW SAGA OUT OF YHAT DIARY ROOM angry angry angry angry angry. YES, YOU ARE TALKING TOO MUCH NIGA.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
Angel will be paid back in full for everything she said about Laycon Sha..

Sorry, I'm not sorry!

She brought it upon herself. You know you are going to audition for a show but you kept on trolling the person with biggest fanbase in the history of the show till you were called up lol.. village people dey follow her.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
Big brother: Saga this is big brother. E don do. Leave the diary room immediately angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Diane isn't beautiful but I cant say she's ugly because she has a pair of succulent boobs to distract me from her duck mouth. grin
Wait fess

Are you a man or a lady

Cus ayam not understanding your description method here

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Saga's DS

Welcome to your first DS.

Talk about experience in the house so far?

Experience has been mind-blowing, it's crazy, but he is so grateful to be here. When he came in and met the boys, he was expecting ladies, but then it was just boys and it was fun, then they planned a prank. He was happy with the set of boys he saw, they clicked instantly, and he finds it difficult sometimes because he is a talkative and not everyone likes that. He was happy with the prank, and was snot sure Biggie would like it, but was excited when Ebuka mentioned it. He is happy about the girls, he said they were so pretty, and he had to recalibrate because he was falling for all the girls at the same time...but now, he has calmed down and he is taking things lightly. He is also happy to be doing his work out.

Why do you think Biggie was happy with the prank?

Because Ebuka was smiling and he was happy with it. Also, Biggie told them he wants drama and he was hoping it didn't cross the line of drama, and it was exciting enough. Ebuka was smiling too, so, he just assumed Biggie loved it.

Which housemates does he see himself bonding with?

Pere, he is a cool guy, even though he suspects him to be the mole...then again, he suspects everyone. Pere said Biggie sends moles in two, but then, they were multiple people that came in twos. Even though he is suspicious of him, he will want to be friends with her. With the ladies, he tried with one or two girls, but finally clicked with Arin, because she is a curator and he is an artist, so, it's like bread and butter. He must keep her as his friend.

Who does he not like their energy?

WhiteMoney, he does not like his energy. He suspects he is the wildcard, and he is planning a pageant to distract them. Sammie too, he keeps talking about his struggle. With the girls, Nini, he likes her face and the way she looked generally, and he hoped they could be friends, but she kind of hit him back, and didn't give him his energy. She also said she had a boyfriend, so, he has taken a step back. He is still observing the rest of them, Nini hasn't even done anything to him, it's just personal heartbreak.

Which lady do you see as a potential partner?

He thought it was Nini, he thought she was the one, but if not Nini....it can't be Maria, he can never be partners with Maria, not Arin either...he doesn't know for now. He's just living the baby boy life.

Isolation experience?

He thought he would handle it well, but because he did not really expect it, it was a bit tough. He has worked offshore, but never in isolation. He had nothing to do, his mind is normally always active, so, the fact that everything was the same was not ideal for him. He couldn't sleep it off, because sleeping in the afternoon would deprive him of night sleep. He was happy in the beginning, but in the middle he got a cold, he was even depressed and was counting the days. Towards the end, it picked up when he got his contract, because he had something to look forward to. His biggest lesson is that, heis a people person and he thought he could survive alone, but his friends were his biggest assets *proceeds to reel off a list of ten friends*, his workout community too on the internet, it made him appreciate them more. His lesson was friends and Faith. *Kai! This guy talks too much* His four lessons were: Friends, faith, time and personal relationship with himself.

Anything else?

Just one of the showers is working, if Biggie can help them? Tega needs meds for her tooth, and three, thanks Big Brother. Also, someone said they needed crayfish, he also asks if they can get clues for the wildcard. Proceeds to tell Biggie he is his brother and should help him. He wishes there was a bell to tell time, if the table tennis board can also be moved a little away from the ball. Asks if there is something about talking too much while in the Diary Room, or if it is unlimited time.

Big Brother says he is allowed to speak freely during the DS, and brings the DS ro an end.

*Jesus! This guy dey talk*

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
I am seeing that Angel is a known troll. Good luck to her then
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Tranquility2345:

She kinda looks good but I’d like to see what she looks like without the makeup and fake lashes undecided

Do her eyelashes cover her mouth and toothy grin?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

grin grin grin grin grin
meanwhile angel... cancelled, I dey neutral, but I get so much voting arsenal to share amongst my most liked...

Angel is cancelled.. disqualification loading, the typical coven members are already taking her interest.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
Tatiana4u:

If she actually trolled laycon,then I'm officially her fan!
Werey grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Eeghe:

No, Annabelle? Or Millicent?

YES!!! Annabelle!

She could not hide her fear of the competition…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Don’t forget they also have that two or three weeks in isolation. A real kolomental depressed human will not make it out of that isolation alive undecided

This is untrue
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
I can't stand the all black of this diary room and big brother himself knows it's bad because the colourful chair is always the focus and not the room as a whole. There is still time. They can change it.

They went from the beachy vibe of last year's diary room to this. undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2021
Angel, Tatiana and the coven, a match made in hell...

grin grin werey wey dey disguise...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
Giel:
I can't stand the all black of this diary room and big brother himself knows it's bad because the colourful chair is always the focus and not the room as a whole. There is still time. They can change it.

They went from the beachy vibe of last year's diary room to this. undecided

Last year's Diary Room was beautiful

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
MamBi:

I think the only other person I’ve disliked passionately would be Ikenna. That girl that was with Kelvin in BBA.

Ah there was also a big breasted Kenyan lady during Melvin’s time that hated and plotted against the Nigerian girl (how can I forget her name )
Annabelle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2021
These housemates cannot stand White man. He’s pissing all of them off. Back to back nominations guaranteed for him cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.