Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3876659 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PeaceIlya: 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2021
FIRST DIARY SESSION WITH PEACE

BB: How do you feel?

PEACE: I feel good and nervous. Nervous because it's a competition.

BB: How do you see your fellow house mates?

PEACE: They are nice and exciting to be with. I like them all

BB: Who do you see yourself bonding well with?

PEACE: JayPaul, Nini, Cross, Yousef, Jacky, Sammy, Tega and Sasky
This is because you gave us a task so I try to know them all.

BB: Which of them do you see yourself forming a strategic alliance with?

PEACE: None. Am only happy with the persons am having conversations with.

BB: Before the show, you went into isolation for a few weeks. Share your experience and the biggest lesson learnt.

PEACE: I did not have all my fun things I use to have around me.
I read a lot of love books in limited time.
I got to know myself the more.

BB: Anything else?

PEACE: Thank you for this great opportunity. I hope I stay longer.

����������
Stay tune right here mybbchanel on telegram for more content as and when it happens.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Awww.

Yousef is nervous.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Yousef(Manav) the every secondary girls crush, he is not a paedophile though in the Diary Session.

Zee world people.

Well the guy don dey fear sha.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2021
Yusuf is nervous, too obvious.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
kowema:
Hmmm!.
Found someone that shares same views about books and movies like I do!.
Books over movies. It's a whole different ride.
I remember watching Legend of D seeker, and them looking out for the actual book just to read up since the series was stopped. You could just see all the lost expressions that couldn't be acted.
Peace got me on this

Same here.
Twilight books are divine while the movies are SMHable for one.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
Why is he so nervous. Yousef is overwhelmed.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
Yousef I Stan...

The guy is just a jew man.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
Yousef is overwhelmed
I have been beefing him, but now my heart goes out to him some.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
I'm a yousef fan.

If I perish, I perish.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vaca1: 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
safarigirl:
Saga's DS

Welcome to your first DS.

Talk about experience in the house so far?

Experience has been mind-blowing, it's crazy, but he is so grateful to be here. When he came in and met the boys, he was expecting ladies, but then it was just boys and it was fun, then they planned a prank. He was happy with the set of boys he saw, they clicked instantly, and he finds it difficult sometimes because he is a talkative and not everyone likes that. He was happy with the prank, and was snot sure Biggie would like it, but was excited when Ebuka mentioned it. He is happy about the girls, he said they were so pretty, and he had to recalibrate because he was falling for all the girls at the same time...but now, he has calmed down and he is taking things lightly. He is also happy to be doing his work out.

Why do you think Biggie was happy with the prank?

Because Ebuka was smiling and he was happy with it. Also, Biggie told them he wants drama and he was hoping it didn't cross the line of drama, and it was exciting enough. Ebuka was smiling too, so, he just assumed Biggie loved it.

Which housemates does he see himself bonding with?

Pere, he is a cool guy, even though he suspects him to be the mole...then again, he suspects everyone. Pere said Biggie sends moles in two, but then, they were multiple people that came in twos. Even though he is suspicious of him, he will want to be friends with her. With the ladies, he tried with one or two girls, but finally clicked with Arin, because she is a curator and he is an artist, so, it's like bread and butter. He must keep her as his friend.

Who does he not like their energy?

WhiteMoney, he does not like his energy. He suspects he is the wildcard, and he is planning a pageant to distract them. Sammie too, he keeps talking about his struggle. With the girls, Nini, he likes her face and the way she looked generally, and he hoped they could be friends, but she kind of hit him back, and didn't give him his energy. She also said she had a boyfriend, so, he has taken a step back. He is still observing the rest of them, Nini hasn't even done anything to him, it's just personal heartbreak.

Which lady do you see as a potential partner?

He thought it was Nini, he thought she was the one, but if not Nini....it can't be Maria, he can never be partners with Maria, not Arin either...he doesn't know for now. He's just living the baby boy life.

Isolation experience?

He thought he would handle it well, but because he did not really expect it, it was a bit tough. He has worked offshore, but never in isolation. He had nothing to do, his mind is normally always active, so, the fact that everything was the same was not ideal for him. He couldn't sleep it off, because sleeping in the afternoon would deprive him of night sleep. He was happy in the beginning, but in the middle he got a cold, he was even depressed and was counting the days. Towards the end, it picked up when he got his contract, because he had something to look forward to. His biggest lesson is that, heis a people person and he thought he could survive alone, but his friends were his biggest assets *proceeds to reel off a list of ten friends*, his workout community too on the internet, it made him appreciate them more. His lesson was friends and Faith. *Kai! This guy talks too much* His four lessons were: Friends, faith, time and personal relationship with himself.

Anything else?

Just one of the showers is working, if Biggie can help them? Tega needs meds for her tooth, and three, thanks Big Brother. Also, someone said they needed crayfish, he also asks if they can get clues for the wildcard. Proceeds to tell Biggie he is his brother and should help him. He wishes there was a bell to tell time, if the table tennis board can also be moved a little away from the ball. Asks if there is something about talking too much while in the Diary Room, or if it is unlimited time.

Big Brother says he is allowed to speak freely during the DS, and brings the DS ro an end.

*Jesus! This guy dey talk*

I no read this write up but I like am Already.
Mehn you dey try.
I comot cap for you.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2021
Biggie in his psychologist and therapy mood
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kokonbelow: 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
Eeghe:
Yousef is overwhelmed
I have been beefing him, [/b]but now my heart goes out to him some[b].

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
I'm a yousef fan.

He doesn't have big yansh grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gemstone389: 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
Hey guys, hope you are enjoying the show so far. If you didn't catch the introduction of the female housemates. Check the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8ggDVFs13M
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2021
I admire what Biggie said to Yousef....Nice one! smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
Youssef saying it all as it is. I’m really feeling for him. He doesn’t belong there. Voluntary exit loading….. sad

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by quivah(f): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2021
Yosef!!!

Please, let it out.
From his story, he is the least financially stable mate and that may have an effect on him. But who cares??

Free yourself!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
Eeghe:
Yousef is overwhelmed
I have been beefing him, but now my heart goes out to him some.

He his a shy type and not used to been around so many people.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

So I can't stand a man in peace again?

I stanned Uti like a maniac during his time and he won.. tongue
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
Yusuf looks so vulnerable, naive, innocent and lot more in that manner, but I doubt he is actually any of these cos, as a J-town boy, fine boy as well, they are usually wild.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

cheesy cheesy that dude can do anything for big yansh
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
Tranquility2345:

No mind them. Many people don’t know what a wild card is. A wild card no be fake housemate. Na ‘let my people go’ housemate. That person that is one leg in, one leg out.
With this your definition, how will they identify the wildcard candidate?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
quivah:
Yosef!!!

Please, let it out.
From his story, he is the least financially stable mate and that may have an effect on him. But who cares??

Free yourself!!

Yeah!

Now I understand his students story.

The guy is not exposed.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by quivah(f): 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
bluefilm:

Cross is already exhibiting the Simpsons tendency.

Sammy na experience still dey worry am.

Na dat Mr Africa i dey see say fit be super Simp. He acts like he's shy or something...
Mr Africa, Emmaneul? I don't think so. I haven't seen that in him yet.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gemstone389: 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
I love that too, because it can get overwhelming for some of the housemates especially the first week when most are still figuring out the dynamics

bentenny:
I admire what Biggie said to Yousef....Nice one! smiley smiley
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinsteve1000: 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
Why this yousef talking like someone weh carry shit for yansh?? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.