Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (3885516 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Roki just with the eyes and dark lips.

But he's looking more like Nando everyday.

Nando plus Roki, Yacob has disappeared (maybe the mannerisms?)
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ilovezzor: 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
Eeghe:

Stream link?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2021
Jackie B in the Diary Room.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
Yousef... but but..

Ok lemme keep quiet. We dey watch.

Jos boy? Ray Rayfield mullato get esteem issues?
Unijos fine boy?

Gerrahere jorr grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
I'm a yousef fan.

If I perish, I perish.

I like him too after his diaries..

He seems so naive and nervous about the activities of the other housemates.. cheesy

The repeated crush story is probably a nervous reaction

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
safarigirl:
Commentary:

Yousef is so much like Kaisha.

He has made himself an outcast in the house, and has automatically assumed that being from the North is a disadvantage for whatever reason. He talks like he came into the house with a bomb, and other housemates are avoiding him for that reason.

Jackie B and Saskay are equally Northerners, who have blended in well. He better get out of his own head, because he has done himself no favours with this defeatist and victim mentality.

Mostly because he's a Moslem. They feel that way when around a lot of christians. I feel for him.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2021
Yousef should work on his self esteem, he is not the only mate from north, he should blend with Jackie B and Saskay, they are his sister's from north too. Na man you be na

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2021
Loving jackie b...

She sounds a bit like tbaj sha...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
Eeghe:

Yeah! Yacob was very expressive. He butted heads with Uti alot of times because of that. He hated intimidation and above all, he was very calculative.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2021
Olodo24:
could be Rose as she's kinda popular before now. I suspect Jaypaul for the male cos he seems so invested in the wild card thing

I don’t think Rose is. I also suspect Jay Paul.

Another way to crack this is to check what geopolitical zone is overrepresented in the house. One of the candidates from that zone must be a wild card.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by YTmami(f): 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
safarigirl:
Yousef's DS

You seem nervous?

He has been overwhelmed, and he is still trying to connect with everyone in the house. He feels different, he hopes he doesn't make them uncomfortable with how he operates *mentions something about him being from the North*....

Biggie asks him to take a deep breath, he does.

This is your diary Session, as you can see, the Chair is quite big (basically asking him to relax) Do you need a moment to gather yourself?

He says he thinks he is ready.

Biggie reminds him this is a social experiment, and people of different backgrounds were chosen. He need not walk on eggshells amongst housemates and his beliefs are to be respected, and celebrated, in some cases. He should feel at home.

Let's talk about the other housemates?

He connected first with Saga, Saga is cool and he has been himself the whole time. He thinks there is a negative reaction he feels, and he feels a lot of people are pretending, he can't tell because he hasn't been getting closer to them. He thinks a lot of people are telling lies and he can't be comfortable, when things are not to his own understanding. He is trying to balance it, and be himself. He is just processing it and how he is going to be an amazing friend and connect with all the cliques and everyone in the house. He will take some days to get to know them all and then free himself and his soul, and talk more with the housemates. He is also maneuvering himself through the house and learning of it. That is basically how he feels at this moment.

A few moments ago, he spoke of his aversion for pretense and lies. Who does he think are the pretenders and liars?

Sammie is saying a story he feels did not happen, because he is trying to make the world feel sad for him, and he knows he is trying to play his game. He respects the game, but he does not like the way he is shut off. He hates to hear lies or people telling him what to do, and he feels like he is leading him to the wrong path. Boma, he was very energetic towards him, when he first came in, but after the 24-hours something changed, and he now tries to dodge the conversations when he is talking to him. He knows they are both models, so, he thought they would bond on that. Sometimes, he feels Boma is pretending not to respond to him.

Isolation experience and lesson?

He was thinking of what the other housemates would be like, and how he can make himself as fun as possible and how to hang out with everyone, despite where he is coming from. He hoped some of his things would not make them feel uncomfortable. One of his challenges was contact with the outside world. He kept thinking of what people outside were thinking, he also was concerned if the house would be a house for everyone, and if people would receive him positively or negatively.

Biggie says the best way to show the world that the house is for everyone, is by being comfortable. It seems he thinks too much of what people think of him, and what would make others comfortable. He tells him to prioritise himself, and be comfortable in the house. He asks if he has anything else to discuss.

He has a lot of thoughts, but for now, there is nothing else, until his next session.

End of Diary Session.

Biggie says if he needs a moment to gather himself, he may do so before returning to the house. He says he understands and will think about it (I doubt he understood though)
Lol @bolded

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2021
MamBi:

I like him too after his diaries..

He seems so naive and nervous about the activities of the other housemates.. cheesy

The repeated crush story is probably a nervous reaction

Yeah!

To make them look at him as a Sabi man.. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2021
YTmami:
Lol @bolded[/b]

That was cringe worthy as fukk grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NewDelhi(m): 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Only someone that knows what a wild card is would be able to identify the two candidates. Most of them think it’s a fake housemate but no it’s not. A fake housemate stays and leaves after a week or two. A wild card is trying to get into the game and win the money.
Ogbeni a wild card is almost synonymous with a fake housemate. If they identify them correctly , they'll be evicted. If they don't identify them, they remain and compete. In a nut shell, let's say they entered the house on probation. Normally they are meant to be 20 but 2 got there on probation and they're the wild card.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2021
Have to leave now
JackyeB is on and I can’t watch properly
Later
Happy watching - I envy you guys cry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2021
quivah:

Yeah, not exposed and I kinda see some self esteem issue.
Looking at it, he is totally different.
Even the halfcaste Spanish looking mullato blends in very easily.
Yosef is oddly different.

True.... I feel sad for him.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
Jackie DS.

Biggie: Welcome to your first diary session. How does it feel to be in the house?

Jackie: I think is still overwhelming, still can’t believe I’m here, it’s like a dream, it’s crazy and trying to get used to the fact that the cameras are watching, I feel like I’m at home and yes, it’s exciting.

Biggie: What are your thoughts on your fellow housemates?

Jackie: I think they are all amazing, haven’t had conversations with everyone, but I’ve conversed with most of the housemates. We’ve been having good conversations and I think everyone are cool, they are appreciative and I think big brother selected well this season.

Biggie: Speaking of playing the game, which of you fellow housemates do you think of forming strategic alliances.

Jackie: I don’t think i would want to do that because I don’t want to be stabbed at the back, but I love Angel, Peace and Sammie, those are the people I like so far.

Biggie: Jackie B, what did you learn while in isolation before you entered the house.

Jackie: Eehhhmmmm!! I can’t believe I did that, no tv, no phone, I couldn’t speak to my son, couldn’t speak to my Mum, couldn’t speak to anyone, there weren’t even books to read. I just feel for me to survive that, there’s nothing I can’t survive. I’m actually proud of myself.

Biggie: Is there anything else you’ll like to discuss with Big brother?

Jackie: Not really, but I had to give my drugs to one of the housemates, hope I didn’t break any rules with that.

Biggie: Big Brother will look into your request, your DS is over.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2021
Jackie B's Diary Session.

How does it feel to be in the house?

It is overwhelming. She can't believe she is here, and is still trying to believe she is in the house, because she has watched the show for so many years. She is still trying to get used to the fact that there are cameras everywhere, and she can get comfortable. She is happy there are good people around her, even if she is not with her family and her son. She feels at home. She is really grateful and thankful to be here, she has been through a lot to be here, so, she's proud of herself.

Thoughts on fellow HMs?

Most of them are amazing. She hasn't had conversations with everybody, and has had conversations with 80% of the house. Most of them are really cool, she hasn't had issues with anybody. She feels Biggie did a good selection of people, everyone is different, but they are all nice people. Everyone is still absorbing people here, and are just catching cruise. She knows they should start playing the game, but for now, na cruise.

Who does she see forming strategic alliances with?

She is careful with alliances, because she has trust issues, and does not want to do so with people that will stab her in the back. She will be with people that she is cool with. She likes Angel, Peace and Nini. She likes JayPaul, Yousef and Sammie, who is a really cool. Things may change, but these are her people so far.

Isolation experience?

She still can't believe she did that...being by herself, in a room with four wall, no TV, no phone. She couldn't speak to her mom, her son...just little things she took for granted. It made her think of how important her family was to her, she had to put up their pictures everywhere just to see them. She got a lot of strength from that, and she feels we have everything in us. She is thankful for going through it and is proud of herself. She learnt she has a lot of strength she didn't think she had, and she is not taking family for granted.

Anything else?

Not really, she had to give part of her medication to another housemate because she was in severe pains, she hopes she didn't break any rules. She has migraines, but at the time she didn't, but she gave the other housemate the medications, because Biggie could not be reached at the time. Also, if more than one shower can be working?

Biggie tells her her DS is over, she may leave the diary room.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by senatordave1(m): 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Laycon entered into the house like a mad man on transit,deliberately starved himself to look sickly,tried to woo a girl he wasn't qualified to say hello to and then played the victim card when she rejected him.
Las Las,na sympathy votes laycon take win bbnaija.All na strategy grin

Big lie.laycon had the highest fans even before bonding or toasting Erica.infact,his friendship with Erica brought her to limelight

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
JackieB is so cool... kiss
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2021
Jackie B seems to be feeling Sammy. If only the guy can stop overthinking things and go for it.

But she’s after one o. Suicide mission loading if he decides to proceed… grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
funpowder:

My main concern is the aftermath of the show

I've noticed the growing friendship between Arin and Angel. It was nice of Arin to give her a pep talk after she talked about her issues
I think she'll be fine.
Arin and Jackie B seem to be cool with her and I think they will influencer her positively.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by kosky(f): 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
safarigirl:
Commentary:

Yousef is so much like Kaisha.

He has made himself an outcast in the house, and has automatically assumed that being from the North is a disadvantage for whatever reason. He talks like he came into the house with a bomb, and other housemates are avoiding him for that reason.

Jackie B and Saskay are equally Northerners, who have blended in well. He better get out of his own head, because he has done himself no favours with this defeatist and victim mentality.

I find this interesting because of the housemates that spoke to Biggy are mentioning him as one of the people they have bonded with. It is a case of how you see yourself versus how others see you. Most times, all that negativity is just in your head.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

We know your type.... grin
E pain am grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
Commentary:

Why will you pack 22 people in the house with one shower? What kind of poor preparation is that? Surely, some will shower together.

And how can a HM be in severe pain, and Biggie just ignores? If someone dies in that house, what is the excuse?

The organisers need to do better with caring for the people they locked inside a house, it is so careless, the way they ignore the housemates need for medical or mental care at serious times. Very careless and shameful.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
JackieB is so cool... kiss

Jackie B or her back? grin undecided
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
Pere in the Diary Room

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
Pere you wanna toast Biggie?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2021
All these people just jump enter house ,them no dey learn anything from old housemates , see diary session na WA oh
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
Ihavethingstodo:

Jackie B or her back? grin undecided

Both!.. kiss
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
genius43:

Shey you have moved on, No?

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2021
kosky:

I find this interesting because of the housemates that spoke to Biggy are mentioning him as one of the people they have bonded with. It is a case of how you see yourself versus how others see you. Most times, all that negativity is just in your head.

Exactly!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.